Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOLDEN HEART CRYSTAL.

Angry GOLDEN HEART CRYSTAL.

Seriously Growtopia? I used 5million gems and the best I got is TWO pairs of angel wings. ZERO golden heart crystals. But in the end its all RNG. How many NOOBS (no offense) out there that just got extremely lucky and get GHC without spending so much just get rich INSTANTLY?! This is like saying to professional players that has never got lucky EVER before that all their HARDWORK was all just a JOKE. Yes, I'm jealous. But come on, seriously? Who wouldn't be? Try spending 5million gems and breaking 50 00 golden booty chests just to get 2 measly pairs of angel wings while watching others break so much less than that and get a ****ing golden heart crystal because of pure luck. I hate this game even more now because of this

leave this forums your ranting and complaining isnt welcome here
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    I agree with this ^^^

Listen pal, even other people spent more, I know people who spent alot of gems too, and didn't get a GHC, but guess what? THEY LET GO. It's just pixels. Nothing much.

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

Quote Originally Posted by Combinate View Post
    Seriously Growtopia? I used 5million gems and the best I got is TWO pairs of angel wings. ZERO golden heart crystals. But in the end its all RNG. How many NOOBS (no offense) out there that just got extremely lucky and get GHC without spending so much just get rich INSTANTLY?! This is like saying to professional players that has never got lucky EVER before that all their HARDWORK was all just a JOKE. Yes, I'm jealous. But come on, seriously? Who wouldn't be? Try spending 5million gems and breaking 50 00 golden booty chests just to get 2 measly pairs of angel wings while watching others break so much less than that and get a ****ing golden heart crystal because of pure luck. I hate this game even more now because of this
    He got a point tho…

Tbh even though ghc chance is increased, that doesn't mean angel wings chance increase. And we should all know that when it comes to raw profit, as in items that are expensive and directly obtained through gbc. GHC, nonetheless comes first, then angel wings, then teeny (or something) then etc...

I used 3 million gems this year, I'd only obtained 2 angel wings. Last year I'd obtained at least 5... with 800k gems... that's just demoralizing.
    O how little

I would understand if you got mad over maybe 50 million gems, but c'mon, what were you even expecting with just 5 million gems?
    Now, ofc % of GHC is not released to the public, but the economy is still pretty accurate to use to guess the % chance, heck, the economy is actually probably UNDER VALUING the GHC(this is due to noobs getting it and selling it for whatever price they get. I mean, to them, no matter what, they would profit.)

So, lets use math.

GHC is 74 diamond locks

You have 5000000 gems.

A world lock is 2000 gems.

5000000÷2000=2500 world locks(or 25 diamond locks)

25÷74×100%=33.7837837%=33.8% chance of obtaining a GHC.

You can't expect to put world locks into something and magically multiple it by 3.

F in chat, but you should should always remember the golden rule:

"Never drop(or in this case, gamble) anything you aren't willing to lose."

You should've accounted/planned for what you would do if this happened. Not be totally surprised when you literally had less than a 50% chance of getting it.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Knight

I spent 50 DL but didnt got it. I also spent 40+ DLs in surgery and didnt got thingamabob. But guess what? I am not mad? I know its just a gamble and i am sad that i didnt got anything but in the end of the day its just a game and i knew my risk.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Why is it not welcomed? This is the forums. I'm expecting ubisoft to do something about this ****. Noobs are basically getting rich instantly by PURE luck and not fking hardwork. At least guarantee a ghc with 10k golden booty chests broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I agree with this ^^^

Listen pal, even other people spent more, I know people who spent alot of gems too, and didn't get a GHC, but guess what? THEY LET GO. It's just pixels. Nothing much.
    I have done this every year add have let go every year. You don't understand my pain so you dont get to decide '' it's just pixels. Nothing much'' I just had enough of newbies getting rich instantly without putting much effort at all.

Why is it not welcomed? This is the forums. I'm expecting ubisoft to do something about this ****. Noobs are basically getting rich instantly by PURE luck and not fking hardwork. At least guarantee a ghc with 10k golden booty chests broken.

Shet. He just blew it...

It's a gamble for a reason.
    O how little

- - - Updated - - -

I have done this every year add have let go every year. You don't understand my pain so you dont get to decide '' it's just pixels. Nothing much'' I just had enough of newbies getting rich instantly without putting much effort at all.
    ok lol 10chars

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

Feels... bad
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I agree with this ^^^

Bundepoo, that’s not nice. I’ve been mad before and this isn’t the right way to confront someone. Say it like this:

okay I’m sorry here’s a big poopie

To OP: I’m sorry for your loss. I opened around 1.5dls worth of stuff and didn’t get ghc. Meh. I’ve been mad before. after getting scammed as fast as the movie sonic

The rant doesn’t do anything tho. Sure, it may help your feelings, but this is making you like bad tbh
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

didnt u say its all rng