Thread: Transmutated Draconic parasol

Default Transmutated Draconic parasol

So the draconic parasol is normally supposed to give double jump and slow fall with an effect (smoke cloud when double jumping, fire particles when slow falling).

I transmutated d parasol with hand fans so I got the hand fans effect with the parasol. I thought the double jump effect would carry over as Long as I wore something else that gave me double jump.

Turns out, it does work, but some reason only works with glass stained Heartwings for me. Every other wing I use does not give me the double jump cloud effect. I guessed it was because heartwings already have a effect, but even with diamond wings which also have a effect I don’t get the d parasol cloud.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    So the draconic parasol is normally supposed to give double jump and slow fall with an effect (smoke cloud when double jumping, fire particles when slow falling).

I transmutated d parasol with hand fans so I got the hand fans effect with the parasol. I thought the double jump effect would carry over as Long as I wore something else that gave me double jump.

Turns out, it does work, but some reason only works with glass stained Heartwings for me. Every other wing I use does not give me the double jump cloud effect. I guessed it was because heartwings already have a effect, but even with diamond wings which also have a effect I don’t get the d parasol cloud.
    The effects of the item are carried over not visual effects.
    My Way:

Be Kind
    Be Humble
    Be Wise