Thread: AUTO BANNING SPAM BROADCASTERS

Lesser Wizard

Default AUTO BANNING SPAM BROADCASTERS

Why not put a script if the message contains "How To" dupe or auto farm and they link their channel "YT" or whatever they get banned or at least the make the broadcast cannot be posted since it's not compatible with your rules. I've seen mods auto banning people with the same message pattern. Surely you can easily make a script of that. (This could be applied to that one broadcast with [S] in it ).

bad idea, i don't want to get banned for writing (Can someone tell me How to make Grass tree).
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    bad idea, i don't want to get banned for writing (Can someone tell me How to make Grass tree).
    Well, not just How To. Like i said, "How To" and ("Dupe" or "Auto Farm"). Also it doesn't have to be BANNED. They could've reject the broadcast for violating the rules. Also Banning people after they broadcast is just useless. They could've just use VPN or make a new ID with VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Invidia18 View Post
    Why not put a script if the message contains "How To" dupe or auto farm and they link their channel "YT" or whatever they get banned or at least the make the broadcast cannot be posted since it's not compatible with your rules. I've seen mods auto banning people with the same message pattern. Surely you can easily make a script of that. (This could be applied to that one broadcast with [S] in it ).
    I don’t like this idea
    Goal:
    34/50 Level
    1/2 Ring
    Growtoken: 21/200

Channel link:

My instagram:

Discord username:

Default Haha

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Use rock + dirt for grass trees
    You can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.