Thread: Silenced for An unknown length

Serf

Question Silenced for An unknown length

Hey, so my friend and i got silenced for a certain amount of time for trolling and talking about something that i'm not gonna bring up now. But when i wrenched myself it tells me a certain amount of time that i have been silenced for, but for my friend it just says silenced and nothing else. So i was wondering has he been silenced permanently or doesn't the amount of time just show up. here is a picture of his own effects: https://prnt.sc/r68hjq

Smile Hi there!

Hey there nunnupoika! Well if You and your friend has been Silenced then that means You did something wrong. And there are always a type of Silence which includes Life time Silence and Temporary Silence. Please contact Growtopia Support If there are anymore Problems You'd like to Know. STAY SAFE!

Serf

Question I will contact growtopia support if you can't answer this:

But is the Silencing permanent if it doesn't have a certain time after the Silencing icon?

Red face Well it Depends

Hey there again! So yeah like what i said if the Timings for it to End doesn't Show then that might be Permanent base on what you did Wrong. I Hope you the very best and STAY SAFE!

Sincerely Yours JustbeyouGT

Forums not the place to discuss punishments, your friend have to contact with support desk and they'll tell the reason.

Closing thread.