Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove/swap out Soul stones from Seasonal Clash, Branch prizes.

Default Petition to remove/swap out Soul stones from Seasonal Clash, Branch prizes.

Extra info : Soul stones cost 400 seasonal tokens

Seasonal: Summer, winter and spring (just in case)

I believe that many, have asked themselves why. What is the purpose of placing a soul stone as a prize? We will have to revisit the time when the first summer clash came about.

For those who completed the first ever summer clash and received the exquisite gauntlets, soul stones were useful and worth it in the sense that it was required for fusing the various crystals into the gauntlet.

Do not get me wrong, Soul stones are not useless, they are still useful for those who wish to upgrade their ancestral (ances, eg: tesseract, riches etc) as it is one of the items required. Other than this I do not believe that Soul stones have another use (yet).

This bring be back to the question, why are soul stones still part of the branch prizes?

Edit: Soul stones are available for purchase from locke for 30wls. For those who don't know, Soul stones are untradeable.
    Last edited by Ecchi; 03-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

It would be better if they swap it with a guild chest with a random block(Castle's Block) as a prize.

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

I have around 25 of them and never used a single one they should add more stuff we can use these stones for
    Hi, I'm LBForce

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
    Extra info : Soul stones cost 400 seasonal tokens

Seasonal: Summer, winter and spring (just in case)

I believe that many, have asked themselves why. What is the purpose of placing a soul stone as a prize? We will have to revisit the time when the first summer clash came about.

For those who completed the first ever summer clash and received the exquisite gauntlets, soul stones were useful and worth it in the sense that it was required for fusing the various crystals into the gauntlet.

Do not get me wrong, Soul stones are not useless, they are still useful for those who wish to upgrade their ancestral (ances, eg: tesseract, riches etc) as it is one of the items required. Other than this I do not believe that Soul stones have another use (yet).

This bring be back to the question, why are soul stones still part of the branch prizes?
    I have like 34-40 Soul Stones right now I don't even know why they are obtainable through the clash when you can get them by the quest..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

I need more soul stones to absorb their power.
    Retired poster

Default Still wondering why we have no other use for them else than Ancestral items.

Same I've been collecting them unintentionally by time, sometimes I just Randomly complete biweekly quests and claim, so I thought what if we were able to exchange them for something like tokens or something else in a special shop like we do with buckazoids or other special currencies.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

anyone that wishes to actually upgrade his ancestral item would really face a HARD time if it wasn't for the previous clash seasons.
    The only 2 other ways for soul stones to be obtained are either by the biweekly quest, meaning you'd need 3 weeks to get your ancestral to level 5 (You need 6 to max your ancestral) ASSUMING you do all biweekly quests. The other way is buying them from locke for 30 wls, which also means you need around a month to get the soul stones you need, (You can only get 3 per visit).
    Point is, soul stones are already hard to get for people that actually need them, removing them from clash would be quite unreasonable imo.
    ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

I second this. They aren’t unique/relevant to guilds and aren’t a desirable “reward” to most players since you can’t even trade them. Definitely feel like a poorly thought out filler prize.

A guild chest with blocks would make 1000% more sense. Making them tradeable and more useful would also work.
    Last edited by abt79; 02-24-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Join the Smithing Guild!

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brreak View Post
    The only 2 other ways for soul stones to be obtained are either by the biweekly quest, meaning you'd need 3 weeks to get your ancestral to level 5 (You need 6 to max your ancestral) ASSUMING you do all biweekly quests
    biweekly in this case - 2 weeks, meaning 12 weeks in total to upgrade your ancestral to level 5

Totally agree with Brreak - although i dont use ancestrals, i like collecting them, the stones shouldn't be removed as clash branch prizes, but they should be given some new abilities
    hi

Default same here

have 19 soul stone

and i don't know how to use it

or, atleast give option to buy another untradeable item with soul stones
    ~ feel rich and wanna donate something? please visit THEULO
    ~ need cheap hidden riches stuff and essence? visit HIJON

How bout just a brand new section in the Growtopia Store called Soul Stone Shop, so we can get like....cool stuffs on it.
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

I got like 10 of the and never get the chance to use it...