Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove/swap out Soul stones from Seasonal Clash, Branch prizes.

I have 36 right now. They are all cold, stale and collecting dust.

I really hope to see some kind of change done be it swapping the soul stone for a different prize or allowing it to play a greater role. (The latter will definitely be a more time consuming and harder choice for the developers though.)
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post

I really hope to see some kind of change done be it swapping the soul stone for a different prize or allowing it to play a greater role. (The latter will definitely be a more time consuming and harder choice for the developers though.)
    Yeah if they give us something useful to do with them we won't argue XD
    Maybe a new ghost related item or a new currency?

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Indeed....
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

Default Better to just add a exchange box to exchange soul stone for storage box

Extra info : Soul stones cost 400 seasonal tokens

Seasonal: Summer, winter and spring (just in case)

I believe that many, have asked themselves why. What is the purpose of placing a soul stone as a prize? We will have to revisit the time when the first summer clash came about.

For those who completed the first ever summer clash and received the exquisite gauntlets, soul stones were useful and worth it in the sense that it was required for fusing the various crystals into the gauntlet.

Do not get me wrong, Soul stones are not useless, they are still useful for those who wish to upgrade their ancestral (ances, eg: tesseract, riches etc) as it is one of the items required. Other than this I do not believe that Soul stones have another use (yet).

This bring be back to the question, why are soul stones still part of the branch prizes?
    I dont think removing it a good option because many need for upgrade ancestor
    But I do believe a extra reward box for exchange it a good option
    For example many need storage box to upgrade
    So instead of adding new item they can do a exchange so player can put those soul stone to use
    If they dont got ancestor, but adding new item like chest will only give some player opportunities to overcharge for item and more item will be add causing people want to buy to get
    So it best to just use for exchange for storage box if player dont use soul stone
    They can try upgrade storage

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    I dont think removing it a good option because many need for upgrade ancestor
    But I do believe a extra reward box for exchange it a good option
    For example many need storage box to upgrade
    So instead of adding new item they can do a exchange so player can put those soul stone to use
    If they dont got ancestor, but adding new item like chest will only give some player opportunities to overcharge for item and more item will be add causing people want to buy to get
    So it best to just use for exchange for storage box if player dont use soul stone
    They can try upgrade storage
    It seems like quite a few people are up for a new soul stone exchange system. If its implemented, the developers can add it under crazy Jim's telephone exchange, just like surgery, startopia, etc.
    Oh and hi q2bunny.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

soul stones are for those who wish to upgrade their ancestral (ances, eg: tesseract, riches etc) as it is one of the items required
    thats why it is inside the branches

Default That sound like a good idea

It seems like quite a few people are up for a new soul stone exchange system. If its implemented, the developers can add it under crazy Jim's telephone exchange, just like surgery, startopia, etc.
    Oh and hi q2bunny.
    Hey that really not bad idea if they do that, since now every month it guild event, exchange for item on saleman can put those soul stone to use , plus they add it for us first clash event was for thanos now thanos it no longer available, why not make a good way we can use it, unless they intend to bring thanos back which it will be unfair for the player that burn ton dls first clash , but I know many want it so badly but will be a big lost for the one work so hard to gain it from the beginning

Default It was not ment for that from start

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    soul stones are for those who wish to upgrade their ancestral (ances, eg: tesseract, riches etc) as it is one of the items required
    thats why it is inside the branches
    Soul stone was not ment for ancestral upgrade from the beginning, but it sure do help player who want to upgrade ancestral. It was ment for thanos from first clash event, but I dont think it fair for low level because not many have dls to upgrade or buy ancestor, some barely able to do clash, some just use unbreak delicate for point to get item for clash. So why not make it more useful for low level to exchange item they can use, not only it help them but they can profit and do more guild event.

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    but it sure do help player who want to upgrade ancestral.
    u just contradicted urself mannn

Default U were have know if u even started first clash guild event

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    u just contradicted urself mannn
    No, I dont need to I just know , by starting the first clash like everyone who did first clash to know what the use of soul stone was for, unlike some just guess out of the blue everyone got there own opinion. Some just guess about everything

Lesser Wizard

making a soul stone shop/ crazy jim thing would be nice

Default Yes will be extremely helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    making a soul stone shop/ crazy jim thing would be nice
    Yes, it will be extremely helpful for many low level and new player that just start guild clash. Not only it help them work harder, give them a little profit, so they can try to do more clash for 10 key, so it doesn't harm but put some those soul stone to use.