Thread: Disclosure about the unknown/missing Daily Challenge

Default Disclosure about the unknown/missing Daily Challenge

Since the new Daily Challenge update, we've gotten a lot of new challenges, new daily/guild challenge prizes, but there's still the 2 mysterious prizes that we never got/seen. They're supposedly the "Loot Detector" & "Friendship Dragon Claw" (as seen on instagram and other platforms) . Well it has been almost 6 months since the update and we've NEVER seen those, rumors say that there's a Map Daily Challenge, or some new challenge, but it hasn't occurred yet? Quite a sum of people are wondering the same, can't we get ANY disclosure regarding whether the challenge exists, is cancelled or is simply non existent? And if it actually exists, what IS it??

Thanks.
    ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

Hmmm? I wonder when there going to go live or they are forever under a rock
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell CHEAP STUFF MY GAD IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

IOTMGO I BE BACK FOR YOU

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

One of them seems like a Blarney Challenge prize...
    probably the Loot Detector
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    One of them seems like a Blarney Challenge prize...
    probably the Loot Detector
    They haven't added the "Riding Owl" (winterfest) or "Claw Of Growganoth" (growganoth) until their events actually happened, so I kind of doubt that they won't do the same with Blarney's guild daily challenge prize. Don't really see it as Blarney's at all tbh
    ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

Aand it happened today lol. They probably forgot to activate the challenge until they saw this thread.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Aand it happened today lol. They probably forgot to activate the challenge until they saw this thread.
    Lol imagine
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Quote Originally Posted by Brreak View Post
    Since the new Daily Challenge update, we've gotten a lot of new challenges, new daily/guild challenge prizes, but there's still the 2 mysterious prizes that we never got/seen. They're supposedly the "Loot Detector" & "Friendship Dragon Claw" (as seen on instagram and other platforms) . Well it has been almost 6 months since the update and we've NEVER seen those, rumors say that there's a Map Daily Challenge, or some new challenge, but it hasn't occurred yet? Quite a sum of people are wondering the same, can't we get ANY disclosure regarding whether the challenge exists, is cancelled or is simply non existent? And if it actually exists, what IS it??

Thanks.
    They have actually actived one of the challenges as they've seen your thread.
    'Treasure Turmoil' challenge happend today, the reward for 1-3th place was the "Friendship Dragon Claw", I don't know about the Loot Detector tho.

You can check this video of a dude that was second in the challenge - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBm1Bu6dAVY
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you