Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20

Thread: About Daewud and Commanderaly account

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posts
    438

    Default

    A thread has been stickied statiting that a few mods will be leaving. Daewud and CommanderAly among them. That seems to be why they deleted their accounts.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    A thread has been stickied statiting that a few mods will be leaving. Daewud and CommanderAly among them. That seems to be why they deleted their accounts.
    where my guy?
    lazersโ‰ explosions

    MrTorgue

  3. #15
    Guardian Gatello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Had to delete some posts, it was getting out of hand.

    Guys, not everyone has English as their first language - as a forumer, we should be welcoming people with open arms and helping them with how the forums work because they're new. You can use the Private Messaging option if you want to talk to the person sincerely and tell them what's wrong and how they can improve - instead of calling them out in public which gets out of topic.

    Connecting to the topic, I'm also devastated to see them go - but that's how life works, people comes in and leaves. I do wish them good luck in their future endeavors. I'll surely miss them.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

  4. #16
    Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisw098 View Post
    Hello, today i got info from my friend if Daewud and Commanderaly instagram is gone
    What happened?
    And
    What is the reason Daewud and Commanderaly delete their insta?
    Thank you if you answer it
    CommanderAly and Daewud with several other moderators are stepping down from their positions as growtopia moderators, here's the full list: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...5-Team-Changes
    As their accounts were their job related (being growtopia mods and support specialists) they most probably felt like their job-related accounts were necessary no more and therefore deleted them.

  5. #17
    Lesser Knight JustbeyouGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    Had to delete some posts, it was getting out of hand.

    Guys, not everyone has English as their first language - as a forumer, we should be welcoming people with open arms and helping them with how the forums work because they're new. You can use the Private Messaging option if you want to talk to the person sincerely and tell them what's wrong and how they can improve - instead of calling them out in public which gets out of topic.

    Connecting to the topic, I'm also devastated to see them go - but that's how life works, people comes in and leaves. I do wish them good luck in their future endeavors. I'll surely miss them.
    Thank you for deleting some of those posts Gatello. I greatly shame myself for writing wrong grammars all the time, as a Nursing student I do not have enough time to play Growtopia every day Because I have a lack of sleep and Nursing is so difficult that we get tired very fast.
    ๐“›๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฎ 1:45. "๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป."

  6. #18
    Lesser Knight JustbeyouGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    39

    Red face Aww Thank You! ;(

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    i love you no homo
    Thank You!
    ๐“›๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฎ 1:45. "๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป."

  7. #19
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    26

    Default CommanderAly and Daewud Quitting

    Hello Growtopian,

    The reason for their โ€œInstagram accountsโ€ being deleted is that theyโ€™re quitting Growtopia. They will no longer remain as moderators, but they will always remain in our hearts.

  8. #20
    Lesser Knight JustbeyouGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    39

    Talking True

    Quote Originally Posted by Celdo View Post
    Hello Growtopian,

    The reason for their โ€œInstagram accountsโ€ being deleted is that theyโ€™re quitting Growtopia. They will no longer remain as moderators, but they will always remain in our hearts.
    Very true, Oh Heyyy CELDO long time no see!
    ๐“›๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฎ 1:45. "๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •