Thread: Annoying things that your parents won't let you change it

Default Annoying things that your parents won't let you change it

so you know, parents has their own personal preferences on certain things while you disagreeing with it. restricting for a change.

here are 3 lists:

1.) they buy coffee candies. why? because they think its so good to consume after eating a meal and for me, it makes my tummy achey achey and it makes me dizzy. dont know to some but everyone except me in this family hates it.

2.) they dont install exhaust fans on the kitchen and bathroom. now i know its unnecessary to install fans on the bathroom but guess what, if only my lil brother KNOWS HOW TO PROPERLY FLUSH A TOILET then i wouldnt be suffocating entering a bathroom with its smell lingering FOR HOURS. kitchen exhaust fans is so important to me. why? because the odor from the fried foods lingers in the kitchen for hours AND ITS OUR DINING ROOM AS WELL. so yeah. they keep saying no no no. my nose is super sensitive thats why.

3.) they dont buy beneficial equipments. t h e y dont. like whenever i suggest them something thatll make things easier and better, theyd excuse it WITH ME BEING LAZY AND STARTS TELLING THEIR PAST TALE HOW THEY HARD WORK. well isnt that just the same with the latest equipments??? you still work and it helps a lot but they say no.

now i have a lot more, lol. i sound like im so angry ranting this but its fun to share it to people and friends about this but im not angry or something, skl if yknow what i mean.

now what about yours? (and if you dont have a parent... well... still share who youre with...?)
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

my parents don't really care much unless it involves money, then you'd have to be very careful
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

They don't allow me to spend my own money.

I save up alot, and I never spend too much on something. Heck, I barely even use my money to by my own food. I am grateful that they are trying to enforce responsible spending habits but I really just want to treat myself once in a while, y'know? It's not like they are going to buy me those things in a billion years anyway so I'm also doing them a big favor

Example, I've been saving for around 3 weeks to get a new pair of headphones. They're not expensive at all at P400 (that's roughly $8), and I can use it for both schoolwork and personal entertainment but nO I'd be wasting money apparently. Literally I just want to buy things on my own without them yelling why I wasted money on them. I don't understand why.. it's not like they're losing any money

Also, as a filipino kid I can def. agree with all of the stuff you pointed out lol. We all living the same lives here huh

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Banned

Your parents are just trying to make you think about the value of your own money. At this point you may not see how it affects your real life, but later you will see how those habits stick to you from your childhood, and you can make wise decisions and not regret them.

Heck, I even spent 15€ for snacks at the store today, which I regret deeply after eating them all in 15 minutes, but it doesn't hurt my wallet.

My parents wouldn't care about anything I do, except keeping a new pet because my house is already keeping a hamster and 2 dogs
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    1.) they buy coffee candies. why? because they think its so good to consume after eating a meal and for me, it makes my tummy achey achey and it makes me dizzy. dont know to some but everyone except me in this family hates it.
    Are you talking about kopiko?

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jay Gaming View Post
    Ah yes, all-time favorite brand of coffee candies. Sadly I hate it
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

Banned

Nah, since I was 8. I've loved chewing those candies until now.

But you know what.
    My parents dosent let me drink coffee.

ngl i prefer max(x) (either yellow or red) than kopiko
    Pssst, over here

My grand parents used to give me those all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    They don't allow me to spend my own money.

I save up alot, and I never spend too much on something. Heck, I barely even use my money to by my own food. I am grateful that they are trying to enforce responsible spending habits but I really just want to treat myself once in a while, y'know? It's not like they are going to buy me those things in a billion years anyway so I'm also doing them a big favor

Example, I've been saving for around 3 weeks to get a new pair of headphones. They're not expensive at all at P400 (that's roughly $8), and I can use it for both schoolwork and personal entertainment but nO I'd be wasting money apparently. Literally I just want to buy things on my own without them yelling why I wasted money on them. I don't understand why.. it's not like they're losing any money

Also, as a filipino kid I can def. agree with all of the stuff you pointed out lol. We all living the same lives here huh
    Same here man. I wanna buy a new mouse with my money, but no, it's too expensive
    Noooooo problemo

Banned

A hundred $ here and there for me. I could buy something useless from eBay for that and not regret it even if it was nothing.