Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team Changes

Default Press F for some Ubisoft Teams

It's very sad to say goodbye to @JamHammers, @Ragebound, @Daewud (thx 4 signin mi bords btw), and @CommanderAly. I hope you guys can play with us again.

Farewell my mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Wait.. but why is Ayame listed as Former Team Member?
    that's weird. isn't it?
    I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

IG: @raymondtran59

New name - Rtran99

Default goodbye all you silly beans, gonna miss you

Sup everyone,

Today (February 29th) will be my last day in Growtpia. I was offered a new position within our studio, and accepted it a couple of weeks ago.

It has been quite the journey with you all given my rough start, and there have been lots of ups and downs in my time here. That said, I have truly enjoyed getting to know and hang out with all of you, the players that make this game special. To be honest, I'm really not great at goodbyes, and I'm just sorry that I won't be with you all for longer.

Despite leaving you and my teammates (shoutout to all my Canadian team members!!), I'll cherish the friendships that I made along the way (you all know who you are), and wish you all nothing but the best in your lives going forward.

@Restford

###############

you all humble me,
    overwhelming love, you guys.
    rest easy my friends.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Restford View Post
    Sup everyone,

Today (February 29th) will be my last day in Growtpia. I was offered a new position within our studio, and accepted it a couple of weeks ago.

It has been quite the journey with you all given my rough start, and there have been lots of ups and downs in my time here. That said, I have truly enjoyed getting to know and hang out with all of you, the players that make this game special. To be honest, I'm really not great at goodbyes, and I'm just sorry that I won't be with you all for longer.

Despite leaving you and my teammates (shoutout to all my Canadian team members!!), I'll cherish the friendships that I made along the way (you all know who you are), and wish you all nothing but the best in your lives going forward.

@Restford

###############

you all humble me,
    rest easy my friends.

<3
    Goodbye my silly bean.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Banned

Sup everyone,

@Restford

###############

you all humble me,
    rest easy my friends.

<3
    Cya. I hope they pay you better there.

Sup everyone,

@Restford

###############

you all humble me,
    rest easy my friends.

<3
    Goodbye Restford Thanks for everything and wish you the best!!
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Farewell Ubistaffs...
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by ButtCry99 GT View Post
    that's weird. isn't it?
    I know the reason now

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Squire

Unhappy PETITION FOR DAEWUD AND ALY TO STAY!

[QUOTE=LitClown;4192669]Commanderaly and Daewud were some of the BEST 2.0 Mods! They Were Always Hanging Out With Others and Doing Their Job. It’s Sad To See Them Go... Many Good Mods Are Now Leaving Us... Six Of My Friends Also Said They Are Going To Quit Now... Please Let Commanderaly and Daewud Stay!!! Daewud Helped Grow The Community During The Clown and Gnome War! It Gave People A Reason To Play and Work Together As A Team! Commanderaly Came With Lots Of Energy and Positive Vibes, Just Making The Mod Team Gain Popularity. Please, Let Them Stay With Us, If They Go, We Would Have To Adapt To The New Mods...Please Let Them Stay!!!

~LitClown[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by LitClown View Post
    Commanderaly and Daewud were some of the BEST 2.0 Mods! They Were Always Hanging Out With Others and Doing Their Job. It’s Sad To See Them Go... Many Good Mods Are Now Leaving Us... Six Of My Friends Also Said They Are Going To Quit Now... Please Let Commanderaly and Daewud Stay!!! Daewud Helped Grow The Community During The Clown and Gnome War! It Gave People A Reason To Play and Work Together As A Team! Commanderaly Came With Lots Of Energy and Positive Vibes, Just Making The Mod Team Gain Popularity. Please, Let Them Stay With Us, If They Go, We Would Have To Adapt To The New Mods...Please Let Them Stay!!!

~LitClown[/QUOTE]
    What ?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Lesser Knight

Default Support maybe?

Does this mean we will get a support team that will help with problems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LitClown View Post
    Commanderaly and Daewud were some of the BEST 2.0 Mods! They Were Always Hanging Out With Others and Doing Their Job. It’s Sad To See Them Go... Many Good Mods Are Now Leaving Us... Six Of My Friends Also Said They Are Going To Quit Now... Please Let Commanderaly and Daewud Stay!!! Daewud Helped Grow The Community During The Clown and Gnome War! It Gave People A Reason To Play and Work Together As A Team! Commanderaly Came With Lots Of Energy and Positive Vibes, Just Making The Mod Team Gain Popularity. Please, Let Them Stay With Us, If They Go, We Would Have To Adapt To The New Mods...Please Let Them Stay!!!

~LitClown
    Not 2.0s and I partly disagree.

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Sup everyone,

@Restford

###############

you all humble me,
    rest easy my friends.

<3
    Sad to see you (alongside some of your former colleagues) leave. I personally hope you guys stop by sometimes and say hi from time to time. We’ll all miss you!

Here’s to many, many successes! Wishing all the best for the future.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate