Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 25

Thread: The ultimate anti-autofarmer BFG

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    I don't play with audio and I disable people speaking because of the lag
    m8 at that point it's a you problem and not a "Bfg Owner Problem" your making excuses for problem that could easily be reloved by simply being more attentive, also why would you disable chat? That simply put is one of the most important tools in the game...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Z50J View Post
    I have been banned severeal Times becouse bfg owners think im autofarming, But in reality im just watching tv..
    I will admit that other bfg owners use this "rule" to their advantage to ban normal people, but any decent bfg owner will let you get your gems back if your not afk, and your paying at least some attention to the screen since you will be able to react and ask for your gems back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    imo the best bfg against auto farmers is venus guytrap bfg without rooms and no p jammer
    Lgrids work pretty well too, with rooms though, less room to run.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    This sucks for people like me that don't auto farm but watch youtube while breaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    I run the bfg while watching YouTube, and I’m still attentive enough to catch autofarmers, if you can’t do 2 things that the same time then focus on one or the other is my take on this, also if you have audio enabled you should hear the “pull” noise.
    he do bfg, u manage bfg. that 2 diff thing

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    he do bfg, u manage bfg. that 2 diff thing
    Breaking in a bfg requires less attention than running a bfg, in this case this makes your argument invalid since what I am saying it’s that if I can run a bfg effectiveley while whatching YouTube, which requires more attention than breaking in a bfg a person breaking in a bfg should be able to pay enough attention while watching YouTube to notice when they are pulled or talked to..

    Fun Fact, in all of the people I have banned as autofarmers I have only recurved one message and it read, “Bruh why u ban, My Autoclicker ran across the screen and opened all of my password protected folders and my mom walked on and asked why I have ““Midnight fun folder(Paraphrased)”” on my desktop.” LOL it made my day, but anyways if no person has every messaged me is quite implies that every person I have banned is an afk autofarmer, since I have a sign in my bfg that says “If you got banned and your not auto msg me m8”
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer itsmrlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Below a rainbow
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Breaking in a bfg requires less attention than running a bfg, in this case this makes your argument invalid since what I am saying it’s that if I can run a bfg effectiveley while whatching YouTube, which requires more attention than breaking in a bfg a person breaking in a bfg should be able to pay enough attention while watching YouTube to notice when they are pulled or talked to..

    Fun Fact, in all of the people I have banned as autofarmers I have only recurved one message and it read, “Bruh why u ban, My Autoclicker ran across the screen and opened all of my password protected folders and my mom walked on and asked why I have ““Midnight fun folder(Paraphrased)”” on my desktop.” LOL it made my day, but anyways if no person has every messaged me is quite implies that every person I have banned is an afk autofarmer, since I have a sign in my bfg that says “If you got banned and your not auto msg me m8”
    m8 I disable chat because of the lag... Its obvious you dont pay attention to the youtube video. Also, without steam doors, it means people can steal your gems without you even noticing. Being pulled is really obvious but if you zoom in you won't be able to see people stealing your gems until its too late. Having a timer also means you have to look at the system to see when your time expires.
    Noooooo problemo

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    m8 I disable chat because of the lag... Its obvious you dont pay attention to the youtube video. Also, without steam doors, it means people can steal your gems without you even noticing. Being pulled is really obvious but if you zoom in you won't be able to see people stealing your gems until its too late. Having a timer also means you have to look at the system to see when your time expires.
    Here are some simple solutions to your problem,
    1. If you can’t focus on two things at once focus on one thing at a time
    2. If chat lags your device try some other method to reduce lag since this feature is required to effectively break in a bfg to prove you “humanness”
    3. Zooming in all the way can be fixed by not zooming in all the way, if not doing this causes lag try some basic method to reduce lag, 1. Try closing out background programs 2. Re Image your device 3. make sure your on the latest operating system. 4. If your on computer try using ccleaner. 5. If your on android try using comodo antivirus. 6. What is your device that your using...?


    All of these “issues” you have can be solved with very simple solutions that require minimal effort.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer itsmrlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Below a rainbow
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Here are some simple solutions to your problem,
    1. If you can’t focus on two things at once focus on one thing at a time
    2. If chat lags your device try some other method to reduce lag since this feature is required to effectively break in a bfg to prove you “humanness”
    3. Zooming in all the way can be fixed by not zooming in all the way, if not doing this causes lag try some basic method to reduce lag, 1. Try closing out background programs 2. Re Image your device 3. make sure your on the latest operating system. 4. If your on computer try using ccleaner. 5. If your on android try using comodo antivirus. 6. What is your device that your using...?


    All of these “issues” you have can be solved with very simple solutions that require minimal effort.
    1: I choose to focus more on youtube because a breaker shouldn't have to pay that much attention
    2: You think I haven't done that yet? Just because your device doesn't lag doesn't mean everyone else does.
    3: Zooming in all the way does help because my device doesn't have to show many things moving
    I'm using an Asus laptop
    Noooooo problemo

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    1: I choose to focus more on youtube because a breaker shouldn't have to pay that much attention
    2: You think I haven't done that yet? Just because your device doesn't lag doesn't mean everyone else does.
    3: Zooming in all the way does help because my device doesn't have to show many things moving
    I'm using an Asus laptop
    Im using a 2004 HP Pavilion RN, I found methods*** to reduce lag to a reasonable amount, Even when zoomed Out/Chat Enabled. Secondly if you choose to focus more on youtube than the game, its not the bfg owners fault for thinking your an autofarmer if your pulled and you continue breaking like a bot

    *note these "Methods" Include overclocking a Pentium processor to the MAX (5ghz+ with Frozen Co2)
    If there is a will there is a way, you seem to lack that "will"
    **Second Note Im at my mountain cabin Right now... I usually use the pc I built with an rtx2080 and an i7 8700k
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 03-03-2020 at 02:16 AM.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer itsmrlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Below a rainbow
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Im using a 2004 HP Pavilion RN, I found methods*** to reduce lag to a reasonable amount, Even when zoomed Out/Chat Enabled. Secondly if you choose to focus more on youtube than the game, its not the bfg owners fault for thinking your an autofarmer if your pulled and you continue breaking like a bot

    *note these "Methods" Include overclocking a Pentium processor to the MAX (5ghz+ with Frozen Co2)
    If there is a will there is a way, you seem to lack that "will"
    **Second Note Im at my mountain cabin Right now... I usually use the pc I built with an rtx2080 and an i7 8700k
    ??? Who said I still continue to break when pulled? Of course, I know that. I'm saying without steam doors everything looks normal until they take your gems and also your world timer. Your screen looks the same until its too late.
    Noooooo problemo

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    ??? Who said I still continue to break when pulled? Of course, I know that. I'm saying without steam doors everything looks normal until they take your gems and also your world timer. Your screen looks the same until its too late.
    It is a steam door bfg, not dgates it’s just nonstandard area eg the public breaking is one block above where the people are breaking. Also I’m extremely vigilant I usually am able to ban fire putters and scammers before they can scam gems...
    Also It’s an Adventure timer, not a world timer so it shows up on your screen like wolf world. Also if I pull a person and they stop breaking within 5 Seconds after I pull them I let them get their gems back. (If they stop after like 10 Seconds This is a grey area where I Let them collect their gems but I will ban them)
    Name:  BA4516DE-4C3D-4FDE-AA0D-FDE7871116A1.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  321.2 KB

    This Simple change makes autofarmers life HELL, However I do have standard rooms for rayman people, (The Spin 10Times To open thingy) (This image does not have adventure timer enabled)
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 03-03-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    875

    Default

    The new structure of your bfg is easy to fix it, autofarmers use marcos that can re-edited, but autofarmers-proof bfgs can be reality if someone is working on it
    Just a simple, weird and unknown forumer, who likes to think of random stuff, and i'm easily to get forgotten.

    Discord: Felixcesar#8880

    Join Forumers United, where I chat too often when i'm online

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    The new structure of your bfg is easy to fix it, autofarmers use marcos that can re-edited, but autofarmers-proof bfgs can be reality if someone is working on it
    I’m aware that the macros are constantly changing, but if only one farm is doing it currently most people who are autofarmers won’t take the time to edit their macros, this effectively repels most autofarmers. (Im currently working on a vertical design that Raymans users can also use along with the normal breakers.)
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Ok, here we go. So recently I have designed the ultimate bfg to stop auto farmers, and it consists of 3 Main factors.
    1. NO PJAMMER
    2. NON Traditional Steam Rooms
    3. ADVENTURE TIMER


    So this bfg already sounds like hell already right? Well it gets better, people are more likely to show their true auto farming self if they don’t see the owner around right? So I use an alt and huge locks to pull and kick auto farmers without them ever realizing an admin is in the world due to no green name, so I go by above the bfg breakers saying “Hi” in pattern to all of them, anyone who does not respond is pulled, if they continue breaking I enter and ban them. . Of course this does turn away most people from the bfg, since I dare say 70% of bfg goers are auto farmers. So I encourage other bfg owners to follow my footsteps and screw those auto farmers over! (Current Screen Shots are only Beta versions of the bfg Im Still adding more “Features” to make life hell for auto farmers.

    Attachment 232108
    After I open the BFG I leave there for minutes and then I pull every player one by one and ban autoclickers at every 5 minutes. Ez gems /troll
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •