Thread: can the team pay more attention to the daily challenge when you do maintenances?

Default can the team pay more attention to the daily challenge when you do maintenances?

i've seen quite a few daily challenges being cancelled or shortened due to maintenances and server restarts, and i find it unfair. would it hurt that much to wait an extra 2 hours to do the maintenance, or at least do it earlier? maybe daily challenges dont mean much to the team but to some people it does.
    Ariana

Master Sorcerer

agreed, even though i have a placing on the daily challenge right now. should've postponed it by 2 hours or something.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    i've seen quite a few daily challenges being cancelled or shortened due to maintenances and server restarts, and i find it unfair. would it hurt that much to wait an extra 2 hours to do the maintenance, or at least do it earlier? maybe daily challenges dont mean much to the team but to some people it does.
    A daily challenge should not start when there's a schedule maintenance.

If the servers become a potato during the daily challenge, I don't think there's something they could do.

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)