Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality of life suggestions that we need.

Default Quality of life suggestions that we need.

Here are a few suggestions about things we are missing from Growtopia that would be nice to have. I made this list out of pure rage just thinking of things that annoy me especially.

1. More inventory space. Take the gems! TAKE ALL OF THEM! WE NEED MORE INVENTORY SPACE! Add more backpack space to be purchased with gems please.

2. Increase the capacity hold of stuff from 200 to something more, hopefully 500 or above. 200 is just annoying and is often not enough to carry items needed. You can also make it that we can carry multiple stacks of 200 of the same item.

3. Add the "X" button on every single interface of the game. I noticed the achievement blocks don't have that "X", and if you wrench one by accident you have to scroll all the way down to close it, and that can take a while. It would be nice to have on the vending machines too.

4. Add a way to quickly drop things. How awesome would it be if we can hold shift and press on items we want to drop and they will drop without having to repeatedly press "drop", then confirm? Maybe even a “drag and drop” function could be added.

5. This is a big one... WHY DO WE NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL GROWTOPIA WORLD PLANNER YET!? Honestly this is wayyyy overdue... I'm tired of having to use some third party planners that may or may not be safe and are constantly out of date.

6. Add the "tool belt" so that all Crime Cards, Surgical Tools and Startopia Tools can be carried with you without taking up your precious inventory space.

7. The "Claim all" button for the clash items. It's even in the "community suggestions megathread" and it's been in there for so long, yet it hasn't been integrated in the game yet.

8. Make any music related blocks or backgrounds have its own layer in the world. This way people can build they way they want and not have to worry about not being able to place background blocks that will erase the music sheets.

9. When removing friends or people from the ignore list, make it so that we don’t have to scroll all the way back down. 170 friends in my friend list and an ignore list full of spammers that I don’t dare remove anymore because it is way too tedious to scroll all the way back down to where I was...

10. Allow bulk buying from the shop. I can't begin to imagine how annoying it is to buy, lets say, 1000 rare seed packs from the shop. It would be great if we could buy an item and select an amount that we would like to purchase. This would be incredibly convenient. This will also allow you to remove the World Lock Pack, since it won't be needed anymore.

11. Since I was on the topic of rare seed packs, it's time to address this issue... Why are the rare seed packs not like the small seed packs? Make it so that people can buy the actual pack and then either open it or sell it. This would make selling rare seed packs a lot more convenient and a lot less trust based.

Thanks for reading, reply with any thoughts you might have. I am also ready to expand this list if anything else comes up.
    Last edited by Wipou; 03-04-2020 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Improvements to point 2. and added point 8, 9, 10 and 11
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

2. No! No! No! No! No! I remember somewhere saying that it's maxed at 200 because it could cause lag above that number

3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

4. Tentative, convenient but some madmen may use this feature and lose items and start whining like crows

5. No! No! No! No! No! If it's official, it might need to be accessed with the Growtopia server online and that would cause lag badly
    ... or is it?
    5b. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! If caching and CDNs can dramatically reduce the load of the GT servers, this would work very well

6. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

7. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    YES!
    Last edited by Deftera; 02-29-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post

2. No! No! No! No! No! I remember somewhere saying that it's maxed at 200 because it could cause lag above that number

4. Tentative, convenient but some madmen may use this feature and lose items and start whining like crows

5. No! No! No! No! No! If it's official, it might need to be accessed with the Growtopia server online and that would cause lag badly

YES!

This sums it up pretty much.
    Stats:

Name: IPractices
    Main World: IPractices
    Lvl: 50/50 - Achieved on 04.03.2020
    Growtokens: 110/200

Always remember to be truthful to yourself and never hide your true interests.

YES!
    Do you use a world planner? If yes, please share lol.

Also, I'm sure the devs can take care of a few lag issues, they always have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Do you use a world planner? If yes, please share lol.

Also, I'm sure the devs can take care of a few lag issues, they always have done so.
    No I don't, but making a official world planner means it has to be starting with www.growtopiagame.com which connects to the main server, and there are a lot of assets to be added to the world planner which would cause servers to lag badly
    They don't even fix lag problems seriously unless players are whining
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?

No I don't, but making a official world planner means it has to be starting with www.growtopiagame.com which connects to the main server, and there are a lot of assets to be added to the world planner which would cause servers to lag badly
    They don't even fix lag problems seriously unless players are whining
    Do you even know what caching and CDNs are?
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    Do you even know what caching and CDNs are?
    No until now

Whatever you say, if this works, I'll just make it a yes
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?

No until now

Whatever you say, if this works, I'll just make it a yes
    Yes, it does dramatically reduce the load on both the server and the network
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Name:  AEF53149-7E20-4177-9BE6-A39DDE1665D7.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  26.4 KB
    I won’t let my thread die out just yet... (I know the meme is wrongly used but let’s just say it’s meant for the thread.)

I also added a new point, check it out!

8. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

9. No! No! No! No! No! The better way is just separate the friend and ignore list so it's easier, why did Sethmumu think combining both lists is a good idea?
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?

Someone show my thread some love please.

To be honest Growtopia is good right now by how it is.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗