Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My friend got banned for 730 days for a sign in his bfg that said you can auto

Lesser Wizard

730 days ban is permaban. Big RIP
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmars View Post
    i don't know why he got banned for 730 days for having a sign that said auto is 3wls. My friend read the rules and he didn't break any of the rules. He has never auto farmed in growtopia or used a 3rd party software yet his bfg got nuked and he received a 730 day ban. i see people sb bfg come here auto
    3 wls while mods are on and they never get banned and their bfg's never get nuked. No one was in his world at the time so i don't know what caused the ban. i made this forum post to see if can find a reason exactly caused the ban and why it was for 730 days ( 2 years!).
    I feel like this ban is wayyyyy too long, I'd rather give him a 1-3month ban than an entire 2 year. I don't think anyone would be coming back after getting banned for 2 whole years.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    What he did is wrong and all, but let me ask:
    When most players who host bfg or play the game in general do not use the forums or even know about their existence, is stating such a large punishment on the forums solely the right move to warn bfg hosters? Shouldn't this be in the in game rules too?
    Im pretty sure that if that a rule was like this was added to the main rules page no bfg owner would allow auto

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I feel like this ban is wayyyyy too long, I'd rather give him a 1-3month ban than an entire 2 year. I don't think anyone would be coming back after getting banned for 2 whole years.
    he had 140dls 2 mags 1 of 500 dragonic wings and a raymans fist he told me hes never coming back.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Moderators have the absolute right to punish your friend and any person at risk of being a menace to the growtopia community. I really hate when people openly allow people to auto, I warn then that they can get ban too but they just laugh.

Something else im curious about is whether people can get banmed for using spammers to advertise their worlds.
    Shouldn't be able too because there is no proof the owner wanted them to advertise.mot sure though.

Exclamation

Unfortunately, allowing auto-farmers is strictly not allowed. Just because you see players advertise BFGs and allow auto-farmers, doesn't exactly mean that it's allowed! Even if they did not get banned, it's most likely because a moderator did not notice. I suggest doing /report in those worlds, as they break the economy. Allowing auto-farmers was going to get your friend banned one day, and I'm sure if you had access you would have been banned as well. HOWEVER, there are players who have NEVER taken a look at the Forums. They need to add this as an in-game rule, in the /rules command! This would almost ELIMINATE owners allowing auto-farmers! Sorry to your friend, when a ban is said to be 730 days, it's only the IP ban. The account is permanently suspended. Also, I must note, you need to realize you're dealing with UBISOFT. Ubisoft is not the type of company to help players. Even if a ban is not exactly fair, they tend to ignore you, and refuse to help you. Take a look at ZStep, WASTED, OldGertie, even one of my friends have an unfair permanent suspension and it's already been 5 months since.

Good luck getting unbanned, but it's EXTREMELY unlikely, as your friend pretty much deserved it for not reading the forums.

- YTLandonPro
    Last edited by YTLandonPro; 03-02-2020 at 04:04 AM.
    IGN: YTLandonPro
    I was level 83 but I got hacked and the hacker changed my name...
    Level: 19
    YouTube: https://youtube.com/landonpro
    IG: https://instagram.com/landonpro.gt

Have a good day

He did the wrong thing dude
    You can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

Well for starters if someone is auto farming in your bfg the owner can get banned. It's a bfg rule that you should know. Second, your friend was encouraging players to auto. This means that mods have an easy decision when they decide if they should ban the owner because there is an auto farmer. Please refresh yourself on bfg rules.
    IGN: Flameskin

it just that the bfg rule isnt spread well known enough.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    OOF 3% he says!
    not even that. maybe 5% if some minimod person reports.

The world should be nuked but I don't believe that it is harsh enough to receive a 730-day ban for. 60-day ban would be more fair.
    Retired poster

Im surprised that this thread still opened and not even a single staff gives a reason bout it. Arent we cant discuss anything bout ban issues on forum?

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Lesser Knight

Default Bad

Its just disgusting he got a perma ban for it but what can you do. I assume the mods or whatever must have to ban a certain amount of people every day. Even if he tried to msg support and to try and get unbanned they will most likely never reply cause it requires effort but also we may be getting an acctuall support team due to the people that were meant to be the support team leaving. But most likely they will try to find another reason to perma ban if they do take notice of a email etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    730 days bans are acctually perma bans for the guys account. He will be unbanned in 730 days and aloud to make a new account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Im surprised that this thread still opened and not even a single staff gives a reason bout it. Arent we cant discuss anything bout ban issues on forum?
    ye not aloud to discuss ban discussion due to how much of a bad job mods/support is doing. for example i got scammed 3 times by mods. they stole my worlds but i got 2 back since i could find them but the third one i never found so i msged support. They decided to find a reason to ban me instead of helping me and the things i appearntly did arent even true. its amazing