Thread: Not sure what to do now

Default Not sure what to do now

I’ve been doing free BFGs for a while now but i’m not getting as much as i’d like out of it given the time I put into it. I want to do something else that will give me better results. My budget is fairly large.

Any ideas?
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie
    pfp by NekoWolf

Sup
    pfp by NekoWolf

Lesser Wizard

Trading buy+ world ? I heard this give much profit.
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Lesser Wizard

Investing in an items that might potentially rise + low chance of dropping. Clovers/gbc/ghc etc.

Trading high-value items. Basically old BUY low sell high method. Items like trophies/thingamabob/golden items are classic high-value items that yield nice profit

BUY+ worlds. You can choose to invest in a high quality world and garner profits from there or just buy and sell for that sweet profit.

Vend shops. Requires dedication and the profit is painstakingly slow. But it's a good way to garner passive income.

I believe you have enough experience in the game on above methods so im not gonna elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Investing in an items that might potentially rise + low chance of dropping. Clovers/gbc/ghc etc.

Trading high-value items. Basically old BUY low sell high method. Items like trophies/thingamabob/golden items are classic high-value items that yield nice profit

BUY+ worlds. You can choose to invest in a high quality world and garner profits from there or just buy and sell for that sweet profit.

Vend shops. Requires dedication and the profit is painstakingly slow. But it's a good way to garner passive income.

I believe you have enough experience in the game on above methods so im not gonna elaborate
    Thanks. Funny story, i actually bought like 20 something clovers yesterday and they have already dropped 2 wls from my initial selling price
    Sup
    pfp by NekoWolf

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Thanks. Funny story, i actually bought like 20 something clovers yesterday and they have already dropped 2 wls from my initial selling price
    Oh I meant purchasing clovers during st patricks where they have a good chance of dropping. It's a pretty good way, but tbh i dont expect it to really drop that much due to the demand of it

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Its because the St. Patricks event will happen in a few weeks.

Maybe try not to play for WLs as much as you do and enjoy the game in different ways?
    idk
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    Maybe try not to play for WLs as much as you do and enjoy the game in different ways?
    idk
    Would love to pursue my building passions but i’m disqualified from WOTDs for the next 4 months and winning that is my only motivation to build
    Sup
    pfp by NekoWolf