Thread: Place a background on a piano note?

Lesser Knight

Default Place a background on a piano note?

I'm building my main world so I decided to make a song that covers almost all of the world. Small problem, I didn't think that I could not put background on the piano notes without them being destroyed. So it might not be beautiful, since there would be empty case all over the world, because it would be piano notes. I am sure that several people have already had this problem and would like to modify it.

So, I think it would be cool to be able to place any background on a piano note without removing it and it could help a lot of players to make their worlds with a song.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoht View Post
    I'm building my main world so I decided to make a song that covers almost all of the world. Small problem, I didn't think that I could not put background on the piano notes without them being destroyed. So it might not be beautiful, since there would be empty case all over the world, because it would be piano notes. I am sure that several people have already had this problem and would like to modify it.

So, I think it would be cool to be able to place any background on a piano note without removing it and it could help a lot of players to make their worlds with a song.
    The racks being placed as blocks is also pretty annoying
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Agree with this...
    Yup, we already have The Background - Weather Machine. But it only allows 1 type of background only :/
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.