Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Water and Wind Chi farmables? Popular please!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Joelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,348

    Default Water and Wind Chi farmables? Popular please!

    So I'm finishing my goal of making a farm of each element, I already have Chandelier for Fire and Sorcerer Stone for Earth, so rn I'm searching for a Water and Wind farmable that is popular. Can anyone tell me some? I tried HTB for Water and Pinball Bumpers for Wind but had a hard time finding sellers. Thanks in advance!

    P.S.: I hate background farmables, like Fish Tank, big no-no
    Last edited by Joelson; 03-01-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    Hello there!

    My Goals!


    Visit my world VOIVENDS for cheap tools, fuels and provider stuffs

    __________________________________________________ _____________________

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer IHasName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelson View Post
    So I'm finishing my goal of making a farm of each element, I already have Chandelier for Fire and Sorcerer Stone for Earth, so rn I'm searching for a Water and Wind farmable that is popular. Can anyone tell me some? I tried HTB for Water and Pinball Bumpers for Wind but had a hard time finding sellers. Thanks in advance!

    P.S.: I hate background farmables, like Fish Tank, big no-no
    HTB for water and the best I can think of for wind are Steam Tubes.

    Edit: I didnt read the part where u said no HTB bht oh well
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6




    Click for bad videos...



    IGN: IHasName

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Joelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    HTB for water and the best I can think of for wind are Steam Tubes.

    Edit: I didnt read the part where u said no HTB bht oh well
    Yeah I think I'll have to go with HTB. The only other I can think of is Fish Tank but background farmables are a big no-no as I said. I'll wait for some other opinions, ty!
    Hello there!

    My Goals!


    Visit my world VOIVENDS for cheap tools, fuels and provider stuffs

    __________________________________________________ _____________________

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    369

    Default

    The best wind chi farmable is pinball or sharp piano note
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard JonVince2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Ice is a good alternative for a water chi farmable. Toxic Waste Barrel is also a water chi farmable, it may be slightly hard to farm but you can use non-solid foreground blocks such as grass to make it easier.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    244

    Post

    I would rather to Pinball Bumpers for wind chi ;3
    Iam really have no idea about any farmable with wind element
    Last edited by Yunichi; 03-02-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Editing wrong letter

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Mainland China
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    Ice is a good alternative for a water chi farmable. Toxic Waste Barrel is also a water chi farmable, it may be slightly hard to farm but you can use non-solid foreground blocks such as grass to make it easier.
    Who told you that Toxic Waste Barrels are farmable?
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49


    Latest Video:

    Profile picture by Intensifies

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •