Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20

Thread: Make Casino Legal Again!

  1. #1
    Knight OKYTOCRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Subscribe to OKYTOCRY
    Posts
    94

    Lightbulb Make Casino Legal Again!

    First of all, i know you guys goin mad right now, and i know casino is illegal either in real life nor gaming.
    But where's the fun without something a lil bit challenging in the game..

    So my idea is what if devs could make a Casino Machine Table but the different is they use gems to bet not wls. It is very profitable too for the game cuz if they desperate they can either way buy from gems pack from shop or farming (mostly rich/pro players not gonna farm). And btw casino is the trending on illegal things, beside on removing it, why don't we make it legal again? Gambling is always fun!

    So how it works?
    1.There's 5 Options on the table which is (10k gems, 25k gems, 50k gems, 100k gems, 150k gems) p.s only owner of the world could access the csn table and any player including the owner can't pick up any gems from the table. Owner can ask tax for 1wl or idk
    2. 2 players pick amount of gems they want to bet ( Have to pick the same amount of gems)
    3. Owner pick the option from the table same as the players picked
    4. Players punch the table and the effects same as the roulete and they have 3 lifes/chances
    5. The highest point wins and automatically system will gives the winner the gems

    I believe Ubisoft could do this right? Ubisoft is a big company and also alot of amazing games. This could be the way to make casino legal again, but if you don't like my idea please don't hate. It's only my opinion and don't ban me please. But if you liked this idea please make it trending lol xD. Peace out. Subscribe to OKYTOCRY

    LATEST VID:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    This is a joke, right?

    If casinos like these are legal, Growtopia could get banned in countries like Korea, which seriously prohibits underage gambling
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

  3. #3
    Knight OKYTOCRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Subscribe to OKYTOCRY
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    This is a joke, right?

    If casinos like these are legal, Growtopia could get banned in countries like Korea, which seriously prohibits underage gambling
    Ok i have another idea to answer this, Let say the Mods owned the world and owners doesn't have to pick an option because i know mods are busy. The machine will automatically start if 2 players made an option.

    And to answer about Growtopia getting banned in countries is before we play the game we choose how old is our age and if you already 18 you can access the world.

    LATEST VID:

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Please just stop.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrat View Post
    Please just stop.
    +1 ( 10 chars )
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OKYTOCRY View Post
    Ok i have another idea to answer this, Let say the Mods owned the world and owners doesn't have to pick an option because i know mods are busy. The machine will automatically start if 2 players made an option.

    And to answer about Growtopia getting banned in countries is before we play the game we choose how old is our age and if you already 18 you can access the world.
    I'll just have you know that kids would fake their ages and enter those worlds, and I'm not sorry for breaking your bubble:

    Casinos will NEVER become legal, this is a game for kids, not a game to feed lifeless gamblers their addictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrat View Post
    Please just stop.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

  7. #7
    Knight OKYTOCRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Subscribe to OKYTOCRY
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I'll just have you know that kids would fake their ages and enter those worlds, and I'm not sorry for breaking your bubble:

    Casinos will NEVER become legal, this is a game for kids, not a game to feed lifeless gamblers their addictions.
    Aight, i'll stop. it's just my opinion

    LATEST VID:

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    35

    Default Horrible idea

    Mods will have nothing to do if they make it legal. It will also bring more players back to gt which will mean the servers will break.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I believe playing a game is already a gamble.
    IGN : EuryX


    How to Advertise on muted Worlds Check here




    ,-,

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    292

    Default

    i want collection diamond lock (drop dl in my world storage)
    this got ban for me ?

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    Isn't life already a gamble?
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •