Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2fa hacking?

Default 2fa hacking?

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if there is some sort of a problem with the 2fa. My friend has 2fa but he still got hacked. I just wanted to know the situation if there is something wrong with 2fa or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Onibaby View Post
    Hello everyone! I wanted to know if there is some sort of a problem with the 2fa. My friend has 2fa but he still got hacked. I just wanted to know the situation if there is something wrong with 2fa or not.
    2FA like any other security protocol isn't fool proof. But it works for the most part without any problem. Tell your friend to contact support since if your account is secured with 2FA and it gets hacked they can help you.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    2FA like any other security protocol isn't fool proof. But it works for the most part without any problem. Tell your friend to contact support since if your account is secured with 2FA and it gets hacked they can help you.
    Alright thank you

Banned

I will not share how I do it. Just know that it is incredibly easy.

If your friend was hacked despite enabling his AAP, tell him to contact customer support ASAP so they can assist him (of course our team will check first if he indeed enable his AAP). If he has his AAP enabled and lost his items due to this incident he will be able to get his items back.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    If your friend was hacked despite enabling his AAP, tell him to contact customer support ASAP so they can assist him (of course our team will check first if he indeed enable his AAP). If he has his AAP enabled and lost his items due to this incident he will be able to get his items back.

Iv sent countless emails regarding a missing world that i assume a mod has taken/reset/moved. Its not the first time its acctually the third but i have been able to find 2 of them in my list of worlds and contact someone on instagram in which they changed the name back for me. But for some reason i cannot find this one and support will not help no matter how much info i give them including the 8 hour period it would of happened over. instead they made up some stuff and tried to change the subject. They no longer reply to my emails about my world. Would it be possible i could contact an acctuall support member that wants to help people/ the community?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's the problem. The old owners of Growtopia stated that NOBODY will EVER get their items back if they got hacked. This is an incentive to encourage stronger passwords and less fools who run fishy software by other people.

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's the problem. The old owners of Growtopia stated that NOBODY will EVER get their items back if they got hacked. This is an incentive to encourage stronger passwords and less fools who run fishy software by other people.
    There are some instances of players receiving their items back, but i'm pretty sure that's only for a few scenarios

Default i got hacked too and i have 2fa

well i was just playing trying to profit and somehow i left for like 10 min and some how i got hacked i didnt share my password didnt share my email to anyone and i just got hacked i lost my 30 dls and 3 worlds i joined in time, so he didnt had the time to recycle my untradeable items and the thing that really scared that he told me my ip and thats how he managed to remove the aap
    Hello

Ty to everyone for the information

What is a 2fa
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    What is a 2fa
    2 factor authentification
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]