Page 48 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Lesser Wizard

Default BARKOSTRIKESAGAIN for WotD!

Hello everyone, I am ProdigyDawn and I am presenting my world BARKOSTRIKESAGAIN for WotD!
    Name:  barkostrikesagain.png
Views: 138
Size:  580.4 KB
    World Features:

- Basic Jammers
    - Xenonite Crystal (Double Jump Blocked!)
    - Adventure Items
    - A Unique Easter Week themed Storyline
    - A quick Guide to defeating the villain Bunny Barko in crime card battles.
    - Clash Blocks for Parkour
    - Puzzles and Cybots and more parkour mechanics!
    - The creditory board!

World Description:
    The world runs a storyline involving Bunny Barko, an evil bunny that was able to take over the Main Bunny Hall. You are chosen to find Barko and help the bunnies get their place back. Along the way, there are bunnies that will help you to accomplish your tasks. I also made an impactful ending along with the storyline I made.
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Cool THEMAPHUNT For WOTD

World: THEMAPHUNT
    GrowID: NOTSHOTS

Story:

You Went To The Frozen Hills To Find The Treasure Your Father Buried Decades Ago. Your 2 Brothers Died Here Before You While Searching For The Same Thing. When You Arrived You Met A Old Man Called Danny Roosevelt, And He Has A Map Of The Mountains, He's Gonna Help You Find The Treasure...

Features:
    World Is Treasure Blasted Originally
    Punch And Zombie Jammer
    Adventure Items
    Credit Board On Top Of White Door
    Adventure Top Rated List
    5 Hidden Letters To Enter Vip

Last Render:
    Name:  themaphunt.png
Views: 132
Size:  803.2 KB

Thanks!
    -IGN: NOTSHOTS
    -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player

-Goals:
    1-Level. (46/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (76/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

Default Nominating GLOOMYDUSK for WOTD

Hey everyone! I'd like to nominate GLOOMYDUSK for WOTD! I've been nominating it for 3months but to no avail, will stay try though. The world follows a unique theme consisting of painted blocks blending with the dark background and associated with a neon theme! It consists of a large tower that is mystic to the player, and would surely leave a great impression after getting through it! Furthermore, the dungeon maze includes branches of painted space connectors that in a way guide you to the path when the blocks are unsee-able! Finally, a vip area to sit and relax for completing the world!

Story

Features
    Basic jammers (pz/firehouse/ghost charm...)
    Thousands of paint buckets
    Weather machine-background (with the darkness) to give the world a darkness appearance
    An exotic parkour that depends on maneuvering around and exploring rather than simple spike jumps!
    Several puzzles that get you to think
    Usage of adventure items including the key and the idol
    A vip area with a sequel to the story and a nice design overall
    The usage of interactive blocks including painted forcefields and glued acids
    Alot of dimension blocks that act as a solid block without interfering with the design
    A unique one-way block maze that leads you to the end!
    A huge writing of the word GLOOM

Without further ado, here's the render:
    Name:  gloomydusk (7).png
Views: 130
Size:  221.8 KB
    IGN : ooopsi
    Best of luck everyone
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Default WOTD Nomination

World: WorthyLeprechaun
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story:
    Like every years, the Leprechaun King is organizing a competition for the community, this competition consists in testing various capacities of the players in order to find the best ones, which will become a leprechaun. So you decide to try your luck for the first time in your life. You must complete the various obstacles that the king has prepared for you. If you manage to make it to the end, it will mean that you are worthy enough to become a leprechaun. Are you ready for this challenge?

Features:
    ~Punch and zombie jammer
    ~St-Paddy weather
    ~St-Patrick ambiance
    ~Parkour
    ~Puzzle
    ~Adventure items
    ~Obelisk and sun gate
    ~Story
    Name:  F6774BED-948D-4F80-8A06-6BCCA9AF3695.png
Views: 132
Size:  893.1 KB

World Name: TheGrowtopiaSchool
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story: Today is your last day of school, which means that you have to do your final exams to graduate. Complete all of your exams in each of the 5 subjects to return to your home with your diploma in hand.

This world have:
    ~Punch and Zombie jammer
    ~Ghost charm
    ~Parkour
    ~Quiz
    ~Story
    ~Vip area
    Name:  E803A40E-48C8-4640-899F-5EB7B66339E2.png
Views: 126
Size:  776.4 KB

Master Sorcerer

CURSEDMEMORIES
    by ROOTbeerr

Navigate the mind of a lonely alcoholic who is haunted by his past actions. He is forced to relive his terrible past as he attempts to escape the confines of his mind.

Two worlds for more content

World is not completely linear, you have to take different paths to find your way through the challenges

Dark maze

Vip room

Uses various parkour mechanics; deathtrap walls, gravity fields, gravity wells

Uses adventure items as well as adventure braziers in order to create various challenges

More parkour, new story and built some more stuff since the world was originally built

CURSEDMEMORIES
    Name:  cursedmemories.png
Views: 114
Size:  425.9 KB

CURSEDMEMORIES2
    Name:  cursedmemories2.png
Views: 111
Size:  216.2 KB
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Default BLARNEY69 for WOTD

Hello, PianoLuigi and PaweChu here!

As it's never too late for some Blarney themed adventures, we're glad to present our submission, BLARNEY69, to you all!

Name:  blarney69.png
Views: 127
Size:  535.5 KB

World name: BLARNEY69
    GrowID: PianoLuigi

Oh no! Your Leprechaun friend has lost all of their clothes! It's time for you to search through the world, trying to find them!

We valued in-game looks and gameplay quality over everything else while making this world, as those are what we think make a Blarney world a real Blarney. The obstacles include more classic parkouring combined with adventure quests, fun gimmicks not seen in many worlds, riddles, and even a portal maze (Blarney-classic™).

Your experience throughout the world is also enhanced with:
    - Color scheme that's easy to look at while being detailed and fitting the theme of Irish Holidays.
    - Our own remix of the Bagpipe music, featured in Growtopia on last year's St Patrick's Day update.
    - Full set of jammers, ranging from basic Zombie- and Punch Jammers to Fire House, Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian and Xenonite Crystal.
    - Pure Green Weather machine, made with secret ingredients, thanks JudahBowe!

We dedicated a lot of time to this world, and enjoy the feel of it ourselves a lot, and hope you appreciate it as well!

Thanks,
    - PianoLuigi and PaweChu
    PianoLuigi (prev. known as Zirky), Growtopian from Finland since Summerfest 2014!

Post TIMESARROW

Nominating TIMESARROW for WOTD!

TIMESARROW is an challenging parkour where you will meet different people who you will have to help!

I have built this parkour mostly by myself but also with the help of a few amazing friends that I have credited at the spawn of the world.
    The parkour has different parts with different themes and different people you will meet. The challenges you will be faced with in this parkour include finding hidden adventure items, solving puzzles and finding the secret codes.
    Note: The world has been improved since I last submitted it. Mostly the story.

World name: TIMESARROW
    My name (owner): William45

World has: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, as well as other jammers.
    Name:  timesarrow.png
Views: 135
Size:  720.6 KB

Post Nominating For World Of The Day!

World name: LAVAONTHEFLOOR
    GrowID: Cufex

It's Saturday, and that means your friends are coming to visit you. And as always you play different games together, be it computer games, memory games, card games or anything else. But today one of your friends came out with amazing self made game... on what you created a gameplay with your imagination.

Features:
    - Unique parkour (easy/medium)
    - Jammers
    - lava game
    - Story
    - Credit board
    - Different levels
    - Adventure items
    - Spectate
    Name:  lavaonthefloor.png
Views: 141
Size:  1.11 MB

Default I love building rarely used mechanic

GROWIEUNIVERSITY
    Growid: Piates
    Attachment 233859

This world is a University-RolePlay world. This is a unique one because of Game Generator + Adventure Item combo!
    This world have its own clock system making a start and ending time for a subject! This will promote communication and will make growtopian socialize!

World includes:
    PZ Jammer
    St. Patrick Weather
    Game Generator + Adventure Items UNIQUE USE
    5 Subjects and 1 Free time. 7 minutes each subject and free time!
    A whole school!

changes:
    I filled some empty spots and make it look more fuller

GRANDWATERFALLS
    Growid: Piates

it is a world that focuses on simple design, but even though it is simple, it is quite hard.
    Attachment 233568

It has:
    A Story
    PZ Jammers, Weather.
    It has a rarely used(if not never used) parkour feature:
    The Snow block feature where jump is diminished
    and Obelisks usage.
    Players must teamwork on obelisk part, it is underwater.

EPOCHWARS
    growid: Piates

This world is a Game World(PvP), Capture the Flag type.
    It is war between 3 Epochs, the volcano era, Ice age, and floating island era.
    Attachment 233567

It looks empty in render, but in game, it will be much more! Like the weather is not just that! It changes every 1 minute!
    You should steal enemy's flag and bring it back to your base without dying! Careful, 1 punch and you're dead.

World got:
    PZ
    EPOCH WEATHER
    spectating area
    Team chooser if you're with a friend.
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words

WRATHOFTHEKRAKEN

DESCRIPTION

Your village is under the attack of an evil Kraken. Myths, for long times, have cloaked the existence of such a beast, but now you see it with your own eyes. It's your duty to protect your people, and win in the battle. Do you have what it takes? Unique, one of a kind adventure, right at your fingertips. This is why I am nominating WRATHOFTHEKRAKEN for World of the Day.

GrowID - SergKud

FEATURES

- Punch, and Zombie jammers
    - Captivating storyline
    - Unique parkour
    - Two difficulty levels to choose from - Easy, and Hard
    - Most importantly, lots of fun

Name:  zlysc6n.png
Views: 195
Size:  1.03 MB

Default EARTH2100 for WOTD

Hi. My name is Nupinup. I'm here to nominate my world EARTH2100 for WOTD.

*World is adapted from ABC network show called EARTH2100.

STORY
    This world showcase the worst case scenario of what will happen to earth in the next 100 years if humans do not take action against current problem such as climate change, natural resources depletion, overpopulation, etc.

BRIEF PLOT
    -In 2030, the ice in antartica is melting at an alarming rate. Meanwhile, the largest glaciers in the world is melting and cause coastal cities such as Miami covered by sea water.
    -In 2050, the government raise desalinated water price due to the scarcity of clean water. Public protest against the government.
    -In 2070, the big flood causes the man-made dam to burst, flooding New York. Meanwhile, not long after that, there is a pandemic called Caspian Fever that shrink the human population. This virus spread due to the effect of the big flood in New York.
    -In 2100, cities are relatively advanced walled enclaves, with no communication with the outer cities. The cities are surrounded with mass poverty.

WORLD RENDER
    Name:  earth2100.png
Views: 177
Size:  457.5 KB

WORLD FEATURES
    -Punch and zombie jammer, ghost charm, cctv, weather machine, and firehouse
    -Use of adventure items
    -World can be completed without wings (newbie player friendly)
    -Original song composed by me (yes, i am a musician in real world)
    -Educative and interesting storyline
    -Parkour was designed not too hard so all player can complete the world.
    -World provide educational value and motivational value
    -Lots of heart from me ❤️❤️

WHY I SHOULD WIN THE WOTD
    My vision on making this world is to provide educational value to growtopians packaged with interesting and fun storyline. I believe that my world is fun while it can give new knowledge to the players. My mission is to make growtopians who complete the world get new knowledge that will benefit them in the future.

PLUS POINT
    EARTH2100 depict a storyline of the worst case scenario of what will happen in the next 100 years. This world provide some educational fact about sea water rise, melting glaciers, etc. This world also provide motivational value to encourage people to care for earth, the place we live in. We need to protect earth together to make better future for the next generation.

Kids born today will see us navigate pass the greatest test of humanity, whic is: can we actually be smart enough to live on a planet without destroying it?
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

IGN: Nupinup
    Instagram: nupinupgt

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating my worlds for WOTD

World name: FearMedusa
    GrowID: Amoht

Description: In this world, I didn't want to do like all the other worlds where there is mainly parkour. This is why I made a maze with portals. Certainly, it is less beautiful than the other worlds but it is still very original and difficult. The goal is to escape this maze by using the portals, be careful, only 1 way will take you to the exit, that's what makes this world so difficult. You will therefore have to use your memory in order to remember which portal you have already used and which one to take to get to the exit. Be careful, there may be few traps which brings you to useless places . I hope that you all like the originality of this world and maybe it will allow me to win my first WOTD!

Story: Medusa is a creature from Greek mythology that traps people in a very confusing maze. Once inside, she tracks them down with her snake hair and turns them into stone,then exposes them in her room. Explore the maze using the portals without getting caught by Medusa to get out of this hell. No one has ever escaped, will you be the first?

This world have:
    - Punch and Zombie jammer
    - Weather Machine -Nothingness
    - Maze
    - Portal game
    - Memory usage
    - Vip room
    - Story related to Medusa
    - Song

Name:  fearmedusaa.png
Views: 166
Size:  98.4 KB

World name: Escaparium
    GrowID: Amoht

Like I said for my other world 'FearMedusa', I didn't want to do a parkour world like almost every WOTD. This is why I made this puzzle world.

Description: In this world, you will have to complete 10 puzzle levels to escape. Each of the levels countains a different puzzle with differents mechanics. These levels will test some of your mental abilities such as memory, logic, teamwork and intelligence.

This word have:
    - Punch and Zombie jammer
    - Weather Machine-Nothingness
    - 10 levels of puzzle
    - Usage of your mental abilities
    - Vip room

Render:

Name:  escaparium.png
Views: 170
Size:  313.1 KB

I also needed a second world to reset the pedestal