Page 152 of 202 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,813 to 1,824 of 2413

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default WOTD Nomination

World: WorthyLeprechaun
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story:
    Like every years, the Leprechaun King is organizing a competition for the community, this competition consists in testing various capacities of the players in order to find the best ones, which will become a leprechaun. So you decide to try your luck for the first time in your life. You must complete the various obstacles that the king has prepared for you. If you manage to make it to the end, it will mean that you are worthy enough to become a leprechaun. Are you ready for this challenge?

Features:
    ~Punch and zombie jammer
    ~St-Paddy weather
    ~St-Patrick ambiance
    ~Parkour
    ~Puzzle
    ~Adventure items
    ~Obelisk and sun gate
    ~Story
    Name:  EB63406E-7A35-46B9-8E63-0731F806CC34.png
Views: 81
Size:  893.1 KB

World Name: TheGrowtopiaSchool
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story: Today is your last day of school, which means that you have to do your final exams to graduate. Complete all of your exams in each of the 5 subjects to return to your home with your diploma in hand.

This world have:
    ~Punch and Zombie jammer
    ~Ghost charm
    ~Parkour
    ~Quiz
    ~Story
    ~Vip area
    Name:  2DC8DD25-E8FF-44FA-8A8E-D4197903935A.png
Views: 75
Size:  776.4 KB

Lesser Wizard

Smile Nominating IotmAdventure for WOTD

Hello,
    I'd like to start off by saying that this world was made & funded entirely by me and took me a pretty long time, however my friends all gave me the motivation to carry on making the world, Anton0202 especially. He currently has 16 WOTDs and he is a truly inspirational player.

World Name: IotmAdventure
    GrowID: TheNote

I'd also like to add that there is HUGE potential for me to make many sequels to this world if the world is received well. In fact, I already have planned a story for the potential next world.

Story:
    You come back after a day of hard work, and immediately go to your bed and collapse. You're so tired that you can't possibly stay awake, so you close your eyes and doze off into a deep, deep sleep.
    Yet little did you know that this was not going to be an ordinary dream. No, something wasn't right. You feel as if you are constantly falling into the abyss, as you hear a distinct voice "Growtopian, wake up!".
    Is that really who you think it is? No, surely it isn't...Sethmumu!?
    "Snap out of it!" he yells.
    You gradually come to your senses and notice you are not at home in your bed. You are surrounded by yellow, everywhere you look is yellow, yellow, yellow! Something doesn't feel right, you feel as if you are moving like a 2D character does in all those video games you play.

Your mission is to figure out what is going on, and how to get out of this dream.

(A bit of extra information about the story)
    You must get back the IOTMs that were stolen by an evil villain as he runs away to his U.F.O and through a GIANT space time rupture. Traverse through the IOTMs and defeat the villain, easy right? I guess you'll have to see

Features:
    - Jammers - Punch, Zombie, Ghost Charm, Fire House
    - Background weather (with darkness inside) really sets the atmosphere and brings out the colours
    - Hundreds of paint buckets used
    - Story board(s) to add extra story to the world
    - Immersive parkour as you traverse through all of the IOTMs featured in the world
    - Exciting story with huge potential for multiple sequels
    - V.I.P area for winners
    - Board thanking all the players who helped/inspired me
    - Donation area to go towards my next WOTD attempt(s)
    - Interlinking IOTM pixel arts e.g Razor wings look like they are attached to dragon scarf, Horn piercing the royal lock etc.
    - Board + Door linked to Anton0202's main world (which also has WOTD) and which has links to all of his other WOTDs
    - Some signs have Fun Facts (FF) about the IOTMs which provide players with useful information
    - Easy into Medium parkour
    - Signs throughout world with part of story on them
    - Death Spikes with Dark Cave Backgrounds on them in areas so that players cannot leave the area too far
    - Entirely new idea (I've not seen it done yet) with the parkour through the IOTMs
    - Features the following characters: Sethmumu, Zraei, Kudo and the super secret villain!!

Name:  iotmadventure 1.png
Views: 84
Size:  223.7 KB

Some extra info about the render
    - Please note that this render was made before I added the spikes with dark cave backgrounds behind them. This was because the
    darkness that the dark cave backgrounds provide is not visible on renders, so you could see all the spikes.
    - Another added thing is that I painted the ice next to the Speed Medallion black to add effect, I did not put dark cave background
    behind it as I felt it was important for players to be able to see that it was there.
    - As well as this, the zombie jammer has been added since the render.
    - Finally the portal parkour inside the Speed Medallion was added after the render, due to the same issue with the "dark cave background".
    P.S I don't know why, but the render doesn't show our actual outfits

Thank you so much for taking your time to read all the above, it truly means a lot.
    Feel free to let me know what you think of the world by posting on the board in the world

(Things changed since last time)
    - Made end area / spaceship fit the theme better
    - Added ruptures / tears in the world
    - Added the ruptures / tears into the story

Good luck everyone,
    TheNote

Default WOTD ATTEMPT

I would like to nominate my world again for a chance to get WOTD.
    Hello! My GrowID is Axanna
    I would like to submit my world NEVERENDINGRUN for a chance to get WOTD. NEVERENDINGRUN is a parkour and story world. When the player enters the world, it’s their job to escape the jungle. As the storyline in the beginning mentions, you wake up confused in a jungle wondering how you got there... It’s not only fun and something to do, it features a wonderful view with flowers, waterfalls, and a boat. Please check it out!
    The world also includes zombie and punch jammers, adventure items, a lot of bountiful items, as well as weather and so much more.

Default FOURCOLOURS for WOTD

FOURCOLOURS is a simulation game created by the GAMEMASTERS (GM): Apocalyptus, WOBBLEBOY, Baeyotch, and ChenSanchez

This world caters the players their own choice on how they wanna start the game, or end it. No specific order is required. But, different start up points give different views on the story.

World contains: PZ Jammers and Digital Rain to showcase the virtual simulation feels! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The main goal of the FOURCOLOURS simulation game is to acquire four (4) different items by completing the different zones, thus, you cannot finish the simulation unless you have completed and acquired the four items in the zones. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Introduction:

It is the year 3000, technologies are evolving, virtual realities are becoming mainstream, well, too mainstream. You signed up as one of the PLAYERS of this SIMULATION GAME, knowing the dangers and how hard it is to finish. But it did not FRAIL you as you enjoy doing such hard tasks. UNFORTUNATELY, the GAMEMASTERS have not told you about an unwritten RULE. You CANNOT LEAVE the game or else you'd LOSE your LIFE. You are left wity no choice but to COMPLETE the SIMULATION GAME. Would you succeed or lose your life? No one knows! Except you!

Hope you will consider this!

-Apocalyptus

FOURCOLOURS for #growwotdmay20

Name:  fourcolours (6).png
Views: 97
Size:  387.1 KBName:  fourcolours (6).png
Views: 97
Size:  387.1 KB

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating my worlds for WOTD

World name: Escaparium
    GrowID: Amoht

This world is an escape game where you will have to escape 10 rooms. Each of them contains a different puzzle and some of them are very unique and creative. As it is a world with puzzles, you will need to use your intelligence, logic and memory to complete this world! Will you be able to escape ?!

If you like escape game, puzzle, everything you need to use your logic and you don't like parkour, this world is for you!

Difficulty: Medium

This word have:
    - Punch and Zombie jammer
    - Weather Machine-Nothingness
    - 10 levels of puzzle
    - Usage of your mental abilities
    - Vip room
    - Unique puzzles
    - No parkour

Render:
    Name:  escaparium.png
Views: 96
Size:  313.1 KB

World name: FearMedusa

Description: In this world, I didn't want to do like all the other worlds where there is mainly parkour. This is why I made a maze with portals. Certainly, it is less beautiful than the other worlds but it is still very original and difficult. The goal is to escape this maze by using the portals, be careful, only 1 way will take you to the exit, that's what makes this world so difficult. You will therefore have to use your memory in order to remember which portal you have already used and which one to take to get to the exit. Be careful, there may be few traps which brings you to useless places . I hope that you all like the originality of this world and maybe it will allow me to win my first WOTD!

Story: Medusa is a creature from Greek mythology that traps people in a very confusing maze. Once inside, she tracks them down with her snake hair and turns them into stone,then exposes them in her room. Explore the maze using the portals without getting caught by Medusa to get out of this hell. No one has ever escaped, will you be the first?

This world have:
    - Punch and Zombie jammer
    - Weather Machine -Nothingness
    - Maze
    - Portal game
    - Memory usage
    - Vip room
    - Story related to Medusa
    - Song

Render:
    Name:  fearmedusaa.png
Views: 95
Size:  98.4 KB

World: DerbyPacman

Everyone like derby right? But do you know what is better than a derby? A derby inside the Pacman universe!! Come race your friends and have fun in this Pacman derby which is pretty similar to the famous Pacman game!

This world have:
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Ghost Charm
    -Nothingness
    -A race that can be done in 3 minutes exactly
    -And of course, the pacman universe!

Render:
    Name:  derbypacman.png
Views: 96
Size:  94.2 KB

Default Attempt CHICKENSDINNER for WOTD.

GrowID : Kopixel
    World : CHICKENSDINNER

Story :
    You are a PUBG player who wants to find the crate that have rare weapons but you saw a scene that very funny,a pro player kills another player and the pro player killed by the noob by using pan,You used the AWM to shoot the noob and won the match,after that you won a roasted chicken,WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Render world :
    Name:  chickensdinner.png
Views: 108
Size:  287.4 KB

Features :
    -Punch & Zombie Jammer
    -Pineapple Guardian to prevent players to use CONSUMABLES
    -PUBG Lobby music
    -PUBG Art and PUBG Players Art
    -Airdrop crate
    -AWM Art
    -VIP room
    -Roasted Chicken with WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Credits :
    Thanks EhEnG to help building!
    Thanks 6kb to compose the amazing music!
    Last edited by Kopixels; 05-20-2020 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Renderworld problem

Smile THEDESERTRUINS for World of the Day by Earljey

THEDESERTRUINS by Earljey

Latest Render:
    Name:  021C0982-912A-4403-9864-8C4CAF250161.png
Views: 101
Size:  595.7 KB

World Description/Story:

You are an unfortunate researcher finding some things that can be sold in the museum. You are unfortunate because, you are poor and everytime you want to sell a thing in the museum, they dont accept it. Until one day they offered you a quest. They will give you a prize of 1million if you accept the said quest. The quest is to find the 5 hidden golden ancient idols in the desert ruins nearby. The ruins are almost falling apart. At first, you were having second thoughts but in the end you accepted the quest.

Now youre duty is to find the missing 5 golden idols before everything will thoroughly be ruined.

This world Contains:

~A Noob Friendly Parkour
    ~Zombie Jammer
    ~Punch Jammer
    ~Mars Blast
    ~Storyline
    ~Ghost Charm
    ~Creditory Board
    ~Hangout Area
    ~Use of Adventure Items
    ~Interesting Sings Story
    ~A effect on a Mars Blast World

Lesser Knight

Default Word entering Day 21#May 2020

• Hello Growtopians
    • growid steamkidyt
    • Worldname* stateoflogic
    • World Contains
    • AdventureItems
    • Pixel arts
    • Punchjammer
    • zombie jammer
    • Story
    • 4Lands
    • Story: Dr steam had made an excellent report Of Logic land, he came back Jumping up and down saying I know what to do today make an portal to Logic world. So he did and Several Growtopians Had Jump into the portal Well Dr steam says the report has to be 99% Right Judge what is in logic world steam says. So your Brave Journey begins
    • Hope I Win Wotd (Updated world)1Your Ago -And never give up keep trying As yours steam: D
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 11.01.19 PM.png
Views: 92
Size:  942.2 KB

EGGVENTUREQUEST

--- Story ---
    You were on a quest to gather all of the 4 adventure items laying in different areas. Then you give it to Prof. Bunny to complete his latest invention which is an time machine not just an ordinary time machine but it also looks like an egg

What's in the world?
    - P and Z jammers
    - Story
    - Dialogues on the signs
    - Fun facts around the world about the areas
    - Parkour ( Easy - Medium )
    - Adventure Items
    - Pixel art of the Egg
    - Credits
    - V.I.P
    - Weather Machine - Background
    - Noob friendly

Attachment 236951

CURSETREASURES
    --Story--
    Your long time friend has send you a letter that he found a cave filled with hidden riches. But its also filled with traps, now he asks for your help to get the treasure inside the cave. Because who knows whats in that cave.

What's in the world?
    - PZ JAMMED
    - Story
    - Adventure Items
    - Clash Blocks
    - V.I.P Room
    - Medium Parkour
    - Credits
    - Weather Machine - Spooky

Name:  cursetreasures.png
Views: 93
Size:  683.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

World: SKULLITION
    Growid: SKULLITION
    This world is supposed to be a jack of all trades, with things a normal Growtopian could ever ask for. It has a short parkour (has a wl prize too! it's got a short race, it's got a fishing spot, has an AFK spot (which I personally use often) a small treasure hunt for VIP room access, some info about me, VERY deadly trees, and more! (go explore it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)Name:  skullition.png
Views: 93
Size:  371.3 KB
    skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

Default TheHiddenIdol By JunHongYT

Hello, I am here to nominate THEHIDDENIDOL for World of the day.

Name:  thehiddenidol (1).png
Views: 87
Size:  557.8 KB

World: TheHiddenIdoI
    Ign: JunHongYT

World has :
    - Parkour ( that can play without wings )
    - Adventure Items
    - Story
    - Vip Room
    - Basic Jammers
    - Creditory Board

Story :
    You are a well known, expert explorer. To even prove your worth, you decided to solve the mystery of hidden GOLDEN IDOL. Legends say it is hidden deep into the jungle, in a mysterious castle locked to everyone. The jungle is dangerous and not everyone will dare to search for castle. Will you able to find it?

I also wanted to thanks to my friends for helping and supporting me.
    Last edited by Jun Hong YT; 05-21-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Axanna View Post
    I would like to nominate my world again for a chance to get WOTD.
    Hello! My GrowID is Axanna
    I would like to submit my world NEVERENDINGRUN for a chance to get WOTD. NEVERENDINGRUN is a parkour and story world. When the player enters the world, it’s their job to escape the jungle. As the storyline in the beginning mentions, you wake up confused in a jungle wondering how you got there... It’s not only fun and something to do, it features a wonderful view with flowers, waterfalls, and a boat. Please check it out!
    The world also includes zombie and punch jammers, adventure items, a lot of bountiful items, as well as weather and so much more.
    Hi, did you realise that you had forgotten your the render image of your world? Remember to upload your render image of your world before nominating the next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AnteaterTK View Post
    Description: Do you like the classic game Mario, Well you're in luck!! This world is filled with nostalgia and has a parkour that is some what difficult! Make sure to watch your step and beware of the evil enemies (cybots). Come and enjoy the world! World was inspired by the classic Mario game.

This world includes:
    - P and Z Jammer
    - Pineapple Guardian
    - Firehouse
    - Xenonite
    - Ghost Charm
    - Background Weather
    - Thousands of paints!
    - Cybots!
    - Functional Pole!

GrowID: AnteaterTK

WorldName: Plumberworlds

Render:
    Attachment 238271

Enjoy!

#growwotdmay20
    Hi, I would like to suggest you to make your world more interesting. For example, you could add some adventure items to your world. You can also write a short story and add it into your world to make it more interesting. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by øĐ_splinter View Post
    nominate for Wotd
    world:"NATURECRYSTALS"
    id:Katakuna
    What's In the world ?
    Complete Jammers , Decent Story , Pretty Good Design
    Its Beginner friendly but requires strong memory.
    Complete use of Adventure items , Boss Fights ,
    Calming View in Vip and many more.
    Well I Hope I win , this will be my first WOTD ever.
    Btw how do i put Image , im new in forum

Hi, did you notice that there is a attachments icon in the additional options sections? There is an attachment column for you to attach files such as gif./ jpeg./png. You can just tap the icon and drag the render image of your world towards there and you will be able to upload your image with the description of your world.