Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For March entries: #growwotdmar20
    • For April entries: #growwotdapr20
    • For May entries: #growwotdmay20

RULES (March 2020 - May 2020 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2020 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei
    Last edited by Gatello; 03-17-2020 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Fixed March entries' hashtag.

Default Nominating GLOOMYDUSK for WOTD

Been nominating for 3months to no avail, but I'll try.
    This world is a very unique dark themed/neon-esque world, which requires the player to think and doesn't rely heavily on parkouring skills.

Story

Remarks:
    This world is classified as medium difficulty. Some people finish it in 7minutes while others take 30, it's just that when you get familiar with moving around it becomes very easy. I've had some positives reviews for the world and have definitely not seen much similar worlds to this (excluding ones like thehoodwink). A lot of thought went into the world as to make it designed well while providing some fun gameplay.

Render:
    Name:  ry5hHbN.png
Views: 6853
Size:  516.6 KB

This world includes:
    -heatwave weather machine
    -basic jammers (including firehouse and ghost charm)
    -thousands of paint used
    -a one way block maze
    -large writing of the word GLOOM
    -interconnecting story
    -a vip area for winners

In game name: ooopsi
    Goodluck everyone
    Last edited by ooopsi; 03-17-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

GrowID: Kyan7
    Worlds: CLOVERVILLE1 AND CLOVERVILLE2
    Renders:
    Name:  cloverville1.png
Views: 6790
Size:  409.3 KB
    Link World:
    Name:  cloverville2.png
Views: 6119
Size:  171.2 KB

Story:
    Life was good for these leprechauns, hidden away from society for years. Until one day someone stole their most prized possession, The Frazer Gold. It was the building bricks of their hometown, the start of everything which they have today. When someone stole the gold, everything started going bad. Day by day their town was falling apart, until this day no one has been able to find the gold.

Now its your turn! You now have the chance to help find the gold, but first you have to find a way.

Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Guardian Pineapple
    Firehouse
    St. Pattys Weather
    Steam blocks
    Acid Parkour
    Rainbow Parkour
    Link World
    Pot o Gold Parkour
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Love, Schizo.

This world is about the story of Angel and her lover who suffers from schizophrenia. A hurtful fiction story that will surely break your heart. The story won't be included in here since it's the highlight of the world and you must read it yourself. But does love really need a timer? Does it deserve chance even when it's too broken?

Note: Lovewillows and it's laces are invisible in the render but I still worked with it since it fits best.

Here's the renderworld:
    Name:  loveschizo.png
Views: 6013
Size:  261.2 KB

Hope you enjoy the world.
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 03-08-2020 at 01:22 AM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Serf

Post Nominating MEOWADVENTURES for WOTD #growwotdmar20

Hello growtopians! idk where should i submit this world

GrowID: VICSS
    World: MEOWADVENTURES
    Story:
    so, you're an adventurer who had known by many people||now .. you had a job, the chief from the village ask you to help him find the antidote because his daughter has been cursed by the demon..
    so you will looking for that antidote at the dungeon|| theres a good news and bad news..the good news is..there no monsters inside..but the bad news is,there's a lot of trap that might kill you + you dont know exactly where the antidote
    you must explore all of the dungeon!

Credit : Written on buletin board above white door
    : The world design, story,and parkour is original built by me.
    Features:
    ~PZ jammer
    ~pineapple guardian
    ~ghost charm
    ~fire house
    ~adventure items
    ~personal navigator [ for better experience ]
    ~dungeon design

Easy/medium parkour
    End area / VIP
    Render:Name:  meowadventures.png
Views: 6307
Size:  618.8 KB
    Last edited by VICSS; 03-17-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Master Sorcerer

TITLE: INTOTHEDATA by bllade

Name:  intothedata.png
Views: 5442
Size:  235.2 KB

It is the year 2040. You are one of a few lucky survivors of the recently concluded World War 3, a catastrophe that wiped out most of humanity. Robots that have lost their purpose now roam the earth, in search of a new meaning. You have heard rumours of a safe stronghold nearby this area, and set off in the hopes of finding it.

World Includes
    +Engaging Story
    +Unique Parkour (Antigravity parkour)
    +Jammers/Pineapple guardian/Nothingness weather
    +World Swapping Feature
    +VIP Room
    +Adventure Items
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Default Altheros for WOTD

Altheros:

Although it isn’t Halloween, I’d like to reintroduce my winning entry Altheros! It is a very interesting world that explains much about Halloween, with it is a creepy tale you might enjoy! Beware, the world may be annoying to some. Also, due to render issues, I couldn’t rerender the changes that had occur in this world!

Name:  6C0C0537-D702-4487-BC48-A8FE4033ECF9.png
Views: 5874
Size:  403.8 KB

Linking world:

Name:  F64A5BAA-2CA5-4466-9362-0B380F4D89E1.png
Views: 6325
Size:  611.0 KB

Story:

As a fellow adventurer, you are trying to find the lost mansion that has many secrets during the night of Halloween. It is said that in this mansion, a hidden treasure lies. Though, unexpectedly, that mansion is actually the domain of an eerie sleep demon. You fall into the void, trapped in a nightmare! Get out now!

Contains:

Credits board directly above the white door
    Song - Spooky Scary Skeletons
    Trickster Parkour
    Halloween Information
    Story - The Lullaby Man
    V.I.P. Room
    Linking world with more content such as adventure items parkour
    Find the password area
    PZ Jammer

Please consider! I’d greatly appreciate it if you let me win this time as this my last hope at building ( I’m not over exaggerating) Thank you!
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Default Can i get WOTD 😚

Nominating WOTD

i used so many new block in such ass loving willow,magic fused stone,and dwarven wall/background.
    they are not appear on renderworld picture.

Also Nominating this world for WOTD.
    GROWID: Nvbadboy
    WORLD : EVILONDREAM
    this world has :
    -50% Covered with background that giving the deep darkness effect
    -Cybot
    -Trapzone (sungate)
    -the story on dreamland
    -some adventure item
    -and fightable villain
    -no any world changer like jammer and etc make this world diffrent where u can kill or whack other player in world
    -Adventure in Real cave And Dwarven Dungeon
    I solo working on it + Spend all my wls on my main acc
    Please respect my time and my hardwork.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lesser Wizard

Wew new thread
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Lesser Wizard

Default STARRYCITY by voOny

Name:  starrycity-1.png
Views: 5946
Size:  394.1 KB

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

DESCRIPTION
    You were trying to explore the famous city in the whole Universe. This city is known for its magneficent night sky.

But.....
    You were force to do an adventure first before you explore the city. You will encounter different spikes- in which I hope you don't get spikes to your body because it hurts.

Also, as you do your adventure, you will also know different facts about stars.

Sounds fun right? or if not, interesting right?
    Will you continue discovering this magical city in the whole Universe?

ABOUT THE WORLD
    The design of the world is inspired from the painting of Vincent Van Gogh entitled 'Starry Night', as well its world name.

I would like to thank NabiKrebs and Vichu for giving me suggestions regarding the activities or design of the world.

WORLD INCUDES
    -Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Firehouse, Ghost Charm, Guardian Pineapple, Weather Machine- Heatwave
    -Adventure parkour which uses adventure items
    -Storm Clouds/Dimension Block Parkour
    -Fun facts or if not, an interesting facts about stars
    -Description Board
    -Credit Board
    -Cool design

Thank you for reading!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm. The hashtag for March WOTD entry, is it supposed to be #growwotdmar20 or it is intentionally #growwotdmar19 ???💙
    NEW SET OF GOALS:
    LEVEL (79/90)
    FOCUSED EYES (15/100)
    GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
    DONE!

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2019 (CAVEOFWEALTH--MARCH 01, 2019)

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2020 (WINGEDSUN--JANUARY 09, 2020)

IG: @voony_gt

Default FINDINGCLOVER FOR WOTD!

Hello growtopians! Let me introduce my st patrick themed world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: FINDINGCLOVER
    Story:
    You is a young man that believes Lucky Clover is real.
    So, you decided to go to find it. But, you heard that rumor says to find the Lucky Clover, you must go to their place called Magical Place. But, only Lucky Portal can brings you to Magical Place. Go and find the Lucky Portal to start your adventure!
    Enjoy and have a nice day!
    Credit: Written on buletin board beside white door
    Fun fact: The world design, story, parkour and pixels is original built by me. And WINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PARKOUR.
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire house
    St paddy weather
    Adventure items
    Story
    Easy/medium parkour (depend on their parkour skills)
    End area / VIP
    Render:
    Name:  16-36-09-findingclover.png
Views: 6268
Size:  642.4 KB
    Thank you..
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Serf

Lightbulb SPOOKY For WOTD!

World name: SPOOKY
    Grow ID: Igutu
    Description of World: Legends says Growtopians need to be passionate about passing through obstacle in this world to be able to make it to achieve the keys of the alive "Sea monster". A piece of art with ups and downs throughout the years of growtopia.

Name:  spooky.png
Views: 6054
Size:  647.5 KB

Yes, Owner of world SPOOKY.
    Credits Board near entrance.
    There's some piece of ART e.g. Dinosaurs, Ptesaurs & Carcharodon Megalodon which is only found in the world SPOOKY legends had it.
    Adventure World.

Hope to get nominated either wise would submit again during halloween week of Growtopia.

Est since - March 11 2015