Page 51 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default Nomininating triptotreasure for wotd

This is my first wotd try. I tried make personal world.
    Render world
    Name:  495A5E82-628E-4C6B-A809-268F6D53DE5D.png
Views: 239
Size:  472.3 KB

World countains:
    -Basic jammers
    -Xenonite Crystal
    -Weather machine Epoch
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Ghost Charm
    -Self made music
    -Parkour for everyone
    -Simple story
    -Lot of glue used

Good luck everyone

Default Nominating IOTMADVENTURE for WOTD by TheNote (Me)

Hello,
    I'd like to start off by saying that this world was made & funded entirely by me and took me a pretty long time, however my friends all gave me the motivation to carry on making the world, Anton0202 especially. He currently has 16 WOTDs and he is a truly inspirational player.

World Name: IotmAdventure
    GrowID: TheNote

I'd also like to add that there is HUGE potential for me to make many sequels to this world if the world is received well. In fact, I already have planned a story for the potential next world.

Story:
    You come back after a day of hard work, and immediately go to your bed and collapse. You're so tired that you can't possibly stay awake, so you close your eyes and doze off into a deep, deep sleep.
    Yet little did you know that this was not going to be an ordinary dream. No, something wasn't right. You feel as if you are constantly falling into the abyss, as you hear a distinct voice "Growtopian, wake up!".
    Is that really who you think it is? No, surely it isn't...Sethmumu!?
    "Snap out of it!" he yells.
    You gradually come to your senses and notice you are not at home in your bed. You are surrounded by yellow, everywhere you look is yellow, yellow, yellow! Something doesn't feel right, you feel as if you are moving like a 2D character does in all those video games you play.

Your mission is to figure out what is going on, and how to get out of this dream.

(A bit of extra information about the story)
    You must get back the IOTMs that were stolen by an evil villain as he runs away to his U.F.O and through a GIANT space time rupture. Traverse through the IOTMs and defeat the villain, easy right? I guess you'll have to see
    Features:
    - Jammers - Punch, Zombie, Ghost Charm, Fire House
    - Background weather (with darkness inside) really sets the atmosphere and brings out the colours
    - Hundreds of paint buckets used
    - Story board(s) to add extra story to the world
    - Immersive parkour as you traverse through all of the IOTMs featured in the world
    - Exciting story with huge potential for multiple sequels
    - V.I.P area for winners
    - Board thanking all the players who helped/inspired me
    - Donation area to go towards my next WOTD attempt(s)
    - Interlinking IOTM pixel arts e.g Razor wings look like they are attached to dragon scarf, Horn piercing the royal lock etc.
    - Board + Door linked to Anton0202's main world (which also has WOTD) and which has links to all of his other WOTDs
    - Some signs have Fun Facts (FF) about the IOTMs which provide players with useful information
    - Easy into Medium parkour
    - Signs throughout world with part of story on them
    - Death Spikes with Dark Cave Backgrounds on them in areas so that players cannot leave the area too far
    - Entirely new idea (I've not seen it done yet) with the parkour through the IOTMs
    - Features the following characters: Sethmumu, Zraei, Kudo and the super secret villain

Name:  iotmadventure (new).png
Views: 238
Size:  262.0 KB

Some extra info about the render
    - Please note that this render was made before I added the spikes with dark cave backgrounds behind them. This was because the
    darkness that the dark cave backgrounds provide is not visible on renders, so you could see all the spikes.
    - Another added thing is that I painted the ice next to the Speed Medallion black to add effect, I did not put dark cave background
    behind it as I felt it was important for players to be able to see that it was there.
    - As well as this, the zombie jammer has been added since the render.
    - Finally the portal parkour inside the Speed Medallion was added after the render, due to the same issue with the "dark cave background".
    P.S I don't know why, but the render doesn't show our actual outfits

Thank you so much for taking your time to read all the above, it truly means a lot.
    Feel free to let me know what you think of the world by posting on the board in the world

Good luck everyone,
    TheNote
    Last edited by iShmeagul; 04-08-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Post AFORGOTTEN FOR WOTD

Good Day to Everyone,

I NOMINATE "AFORGOTTEN" FOR WOTD!

After 6 Days of hardworking I build like this world that you guys will really enjoy with your friends because NO NEED WINGS and really Interesting!

This world is adventure and again NO NEED WINGS to finishing the world! It will be fun and fair by finishing the world with your friends visit now! Time to enjoy climbing and also exploring the area. In this world you will enjoy beating the adventure's/Cybots, And Also It has a Story!

-STORY-
    The Land of the Forgotten is home to the forgotten, the souls of those who are no longer remembered by their living relatives. It lies underneath the Land of the Remembered, which is underneath San Angel. If he completes a challenge of Zues choosing, but if he fails, he will be forgotten and Zues will keep both realms.

-HERES THE RENDER OF THE WORLD-
    Name:  aforgotten.png
Views: 220
Size:  344.8 KB

World contains:

ADDED:STORY WAS INSPIRED THE FILM ENTITLED, "THE BOOK OF LIFE"

P/Z JAMMER
    WEATHER NIGHT MACHINE
    PAINTS
    CYBOTS
    BASIC STEAM
    ADVENTURE ITEMS
    CLIMBING
    PIXEL ARTS
    HANGOUT THAT YOU WILL ENJOY!

I Hope you like it i spent 6 Days to build like this world!
    Visit now! Enjoy the world.

Ign: VURTUNE7

WOTD COUNT: 1/10

Post LEPREWEEK FOR WOTD!

This world is all about The Legend of the Blarney Stone!
    Each country has its own legends. A legend is a story about the past. In Ireland there is a very famous legend about a MAGICAL STONE. The name of the stone is Blarney Stone. The Blarney stone is today found in the old Castle.
    So as a Adventurer you decided to go in a old castle to see or kiss the Magical stone/Blarney Stone but there's a challenge before you can go there the challenge are not easy you need to beat all parkour and also findinging the letters and portals! So this is Interesting to us What are you waiting for lets Visit HERE in LEPREWEEK!!

RENDER:
    Name:  lepreweek.png
Views: 219
Size:  810.8 KB
    IGN: Growsite
    WOTD Goal: 16 / 20

DealWithTheDice:

You've made it this far, fought through countless enemies and claimed their debts owed to the gambling master King Dice! He challenges you to one last challenge, you must gather things scattered around while avoiding death despite it lurking around every corner. Will you accept the deal and save yourself, or will you fall as the final hurdle?

Features:
    CYBOTS! for an interesting parkour experience
    Password door puzzles
    Stair puzzles
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Credit to all helpers and inspiration
    XENONITE
    Night Weather Machine
    Adventure items

Name:  dealwiththedice.png
Views: 210
Size:  191.3 KB

CorruptionRises:

... Light invades your eyes as your eye lids creek open like an old door. Your brother shakes you telling you to get up, it's midnight its rising again! I don't know what that means but I run, I sprint, I don't look back.. I can feel whatever it is rising and twisting its way upwards like hands gasping for air as it drowns in the buildings it consumes. Horror. Fright. Fear. How do we stop it?

Features:
    Adventure door quest system!
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Puzzles
    Steam
    Adventure items
    Intense story line
    Fully possible without wings or any mods (so new players can play!)
    Apocalypse weather
    Secrets to uncover...

Name:  corruptionrises.png
Views: 207
Size:  985.4 KB

DeceasedIsland:

You! A young brave traveller approach an uncharted island in the Atlantic ocean... A break through! you think. However, its far from one.. The island is riddled with chaos and has been brought to famine, after a mystery shrouded beneath the Earth appeared. It's your job to explore the deep caverns and uncover the mystery of the beast that tourmented this small village and destroyed its once peaceful community

Features:
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Puzzles
    Adventure items
    Intense story line
    Jungle Weather
    Adventure ends and begins to time your run!

Name:  deceasedisland.png
Views: 205
Size:  1.05 MB

DeceasedChurch:

An aura of hatred and death looms in the distance. Taunting you. Belittling you. However, you a young aspiring adventurer decide to set forth on a journey to the deceased church that your friends have told stories of and families have told tales of lost children and curses. Do you have what it takes to over come the pungent hatred and break the curse?

Features:
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Puzzles
    Adventure items
    Intense story line
    Spooky Weather
    Easter eggs littered around

Name:  deceasedchurch.png
Views: 197
Size:  581.9 KB

Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Default GREEKIMMORTALS For WOTD

STORY
    Its ancient times and the conflict between the Titans and the Olympians gets more and more intense each minute. Presence of the Titans on Earth is rare but Zeus has recently been getting information that shows the Titans have indeed been on Earth for a very long time. This is dangerous because if the Earth gets manipulated the Olympians and Zeus lose a great part of their territory and risk losing the battle between the two. As a result Zeus finds a solution to this which is the need of mortal warriors to help protect Earth and to inform the Olympians. Zeus scouts have found several candidates for this job, with only 12 spots YOU'RE one of the chosen people given the opportunity to become one of his warriors. The first stage in proving whether you're worthy of being a warrior is completing an obstacle course with three themes each made by three Greek Gods.

Are you strong enough to prove yourself a worthy mortal?

Features

-P & Z Jammers
    -Interesting Story
    -Parkour
    -No wings friendly

Name:  greekim3.png
Views: 207
Size:  1.26 MB

Grow ID: Reynosa
    World Name: GREEKIMMORTALS
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Master Sorcerer

GNAW by bllade

You are a bacteria living on a hand-shaped spaceship, but the ship has encountered some unforeseen trouble. Something has broken and you have landed on this planet to salvage old abandoned starships for spare parts. You must then travel through space debris back to your ship to fix the broken something.

Name:  03278BAD-29CE-4BB3-BE79-933B5475F4F7.png
Views: 189
Size:  453.3 KB

World includes
    +Starships blasts used as levels
    +Cybots
    +Gravity wells
    +Deathtrap walls
    +Unique level design
    +Story
    +Antigravity generator
    +Unique design by me
    +Lengthy parkour

INTOTHEDATA by bllade

Name:  CA850C87-FE92-4D9C-A3CB-4899995AA64B.png
Views: 189
Size:  234.8 KB

It is the year 2040. You are one of a few lucky survivors of the recently concluded World War 3, a catastrophe that wiped out most of humanity. Robots that have lost their purpose now roam the earth, in search of a new meaning. You have heard rumours of a safe stronghold nearby this area, and set off in the hopes of finding it.

World Includes
    +Engaging Story
    +Unique Parkour (Antigravity parkour)
    +Jammers/Pineapple guardian/Nothingness weather
    +World Swapping Feature
    +VIP Room
    +Adventure Items
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

IGN: Kyan7
    World: TOYSTORYDERBY
    Name:  toystoryderby.png
Views: 187
Size:  131.2 KB

World includes!
    PZ jammer
    Pguard
    Firehouse
    Stuff Weather
    Race under 3 minutes with a start and end flag
    Original Toy Story Art
    You've got a friend in me - Song
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Thumbs up FINDINGCLOVER FOR WOTD!

Hello growtopians! Let me introduce my world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: FINDINGCLOVER
    Story:
    You is a young man that believes Lucky Clover is real.
    So, you decided to go to find it. But, you heard that rumor says to find the Lucky Clover, you must go to their place called Magical Place. But, only Lucky Portal can brings you to Magical Place. Go and find the Lucky Portal to start your adventure!
    Enjoy and have a nice day!
    Credit: Written on buletin board beside white door
    Fun fact: The world design, story, parkour and pixels is original built by me. WINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PARKOUR.
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire house
    St paddy weather
    Adventure items (almost all)
    Original story
    Easy - Medium parkour (Depends on your skill, it is easy for me)
    End area / VIP
    Town (your home)
    Xenonite crystal (blocked double jump)
    Render:
    Name:  findingclover.png
Views: 179
Size:  658.5 KB
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Default Nominating THELOSTLEPRECHAUN for WOTD

World: THELOSTLEPRECHAUN
    GrowID: vMerami

In this world, Humans and Leprechauns are friend.
    One day, your friend, a Leprechaun went missing.
    You can't find him no matter what, so you decided to travel. (More story in the world)​

World requires wings.

Render:Name:  thelostleprechaun (2).png
Views: 192
Size:  780.8 KB

World contains:
    -St. Patrick theme parkour (intermediate to hard)​ and a story
    -Punch and Zombie Jammers
    -St. Paddy Weather Machine
    -Ghost Charm
    -Firehouse
    -Various block mixing
    -Various block/items used for parkour
    -​A trickster
    -A lunar crater
    -​Deathtrap walls
    -​A cracked stone slab
    -​Golden Idol and Golden Idol pedestal
    -Bulletin Boards for the story and special thanks
    IGN: vMerami
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

you guys have to listen to this song by Minami

Default My World CARBO for WOTD! (By Carbonide)

Hello, I’m Carbonide and I would like to nominate my main world CARBO for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Hello, Welcome to CARBO! This is my main world. Here you will be able to find different kind of activities, information and you will be able to spawn through different places! Here’s a list of what are you able to do here!

1.Activities
    You will find here a parkour, a password door game and a PVP! (You can also punch the Obelisks to enter to a VIP area)
    2.Information

You will be able to find a WOTD Room. Their you can learn “How do you post a WOTD” and some building tips. You can also find my main goals in Growtopia and learn if they have been COMPLETED or UNCOMPLETED. Their is also a room with my most important achievements.

3.Spawn Area
    You can go to A VIP Room and find an Easter Egg!

IGN: Carbonide

Name:  carbo.png
Views: 210
Size:  203.7 KB

ELYXIAL

I decided to put everything I like in my name world and here is the outcome!

Story:
    Castle with the story of Ely and Xial. Twins that held the power that started and ended the 8th Great War. The castle was named after them. Ely and Xial are non-identical twins born during the hunt of wizards. Their mother died due to their birth to the man who was incharge of her labor, which is also a wizard, decided to send the twins to different places. This was done to hide them from the hunters. Ely was sent to Lumia, where she was sustained by the Ridd family. They are down to earth, and also wizards. While Xial was sent to Shaghai and taken care by Holm family. They were the boastful executioners in their time.

During their childhood, Ely was taught the basics of wizardry and discovers the rest on her own while Xial had discovered himself alone and just told not to tell anyone about his powers. Some time in their adulthood, they were sent back to the castle. Ely started her quest of light immediately while Xial was corrupted by the shadows when he went to the shadow ways. Xial, after he was corrupted, gathered an army of corruption to start the war until on the 16th day, Ely found the perfect opportunity to bind the keys of light and shadow which restored the balance in the castle. After that, their tandem became known as the greatest wizards in their time and a generation was named after them also.

Here is the latest render of the world:
    Name:  elyxial.png
Views: 198
Size:  516.0 KB

World includes many original back-stories. Have fun reading them all! Also includes parkours the worthiness of players!
    - Added the jellyfish.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!