Page 55 of 193 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default THEBOUNCEBUNNY FOR WOTD

World:thebouncebunny
    Growid:makedzar
    SHORT STORY:
    There is a Kid,his name is fardy, hehas a dream about scary big bunny that wants to eat him. He also hear mysterious sounds that talk to him in his dream. His mission is to get out from the bunny
    By finishing parkour.
    Features:
    Zombie jammer
    Punch jammer
    Background wallpaper weather
    Song
    Parkour
    Vip room
    Big art bunnyName:  08-15-57-thebouncebunny.png
Views: 84
Size:  503.8 KB
    I post this 2 Times
    And i hope i will win wotd.
    feel free to come and rate my world!
    Goodluck all!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by makedzar; 04-11-2020 at 01:41 AM.

Default Submitting IOTMADVENTURE for WOTD

Hello,
    I'd like to start off by saying that this world was made & funded entirely by me and took me a pretty long time, however my friends all gave me the motivation to carry on making the world, Anton0202 especially. He currently has 16 WOTDs and he is a truly inspirational player.

World Name: IotmAdventure
    GrowID: TheNote

I'd also like to add that there is HUGE potential for me to make many sequels to this world if the world is received well. In fact, I already have planned a story for the potential next world.

Story:
    You come back after a day of hard work, and immediately go to your bed and collapse. You're so tired that you can't possibly stay awake, so you close your eyes and doze off into a deep, deep sleep.
    Yet little did you know that this was not going to be an ordinary dream. No, something wasn't right. You feel as if you are constantly falling into the abyss, as you hear a distinct voice "Growtopian, wake up!".
    Is that really who you think it is? No, surely it isn't...Sethmumu!?
    "Snap out of it!" he yells.
    You gradually come to your senses and notice you are not at home in your bed. You are surrounded by yellow, everywhere you look is yellow, yellow, yellow! Something doesn't feel right, you feel as if you are moving like a 2D character does in all those video games you play.

Your mission is to figure out what is going on, and how to get out of this dream.

(A bit of extra information about the story)
    You must get back the IOTMs that were stolen by an evil villain as he runs away to his U.F.O and through a GIANT space time rupture. Traverse through the IOTMs and defeat the villain, easy right? I guess you'll have to see

Features:
    - Jammers - Punch, Zombie, Ghost Charm, Fire House
    - Background weather (with darkness inside) really sets the atmosphere and brings out the colours
    - Hundreds of paint buckets used
    - Story board(s) to add extra story to the world
    - Immersive parkour as you traverse through all of the IOTMs featured in the world
    - Exciting story with huge potential for multiple sequels
    - V.I.P area for winners
    - Board thanking all the players who helped/inspired me
    - Donation area to go towards my next WOTD attempt(s)
    - Interlinking IOTM pixel arts e.g Razor wings look like they are attached to dragon scarf, Horn piercing the royal lock etc.
    - Board + Door linked to Anton0202's main world (which also has WOTD) and which has links to all of his other WOTDs
    - Some signs have Fun Facts (FF) about the IOTMs which provide players with useful information
    - Easy into Medium parkour
    - Signs throughout world with part of story on them
    - Death Spikes with Dark Cave Backgrounds on them in areas so that players cannot leave the area too far
    - Entirely new idea (I've not seen it done yet) with the parkour through the IOTMs
    - Features the following characters: Sethmumu, Zraei, Kudo and the super secret villain

Name:  iotmadventure (new).png
Views: 158
Size:  262.0 KB

Some extra info about the render
    - Please note that this render was made before I added the spikes with dark cave backgrounds behind them. This was because the
    darkness that the dark cave backgrounds provide is not visible on renders, so you could see all the spikes.
    - Another added thing is that I painted the ice next to the Speed Medallion black to add effect, I did not put dark cave background
    behind it as I felt it was important for players to be able to see that it was there.
    - As well as this, the zombie jammer has been added since the render.
    - Finally the portal parkour inside the Speed Medallion was added after the render, due to the same issue with the "dark cave background".
    P.S I don't know why, but the render doesn't show our actual outfits

Thank you so much for taking your time to read all the above, it truly means a lot.
    Feel free to let me know what you think of the world by posting on the board in the world

Good luck everyone,
    TheNote

Default FINDINGCLOVER FOR WOTD!

Hello growtopians! Let me introduce my world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: FINDINGCLOVER
    Story:
    You is a young man that believes Lucky Clover is real.
    So, you decided to go to find it. But, you heard that rumor says to find the Lucky Clover, you must go to their place called Magical Place. But, only Lucky Portal can brings you to Magical Place. Go and find the Lucky Portal to start your adventure!
    Enjoy and have a nice day!
    Credit: Written on buletin board beside white door
    Fun fact: The world design, story, parkour and pixels is original built by me. WINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PARKOUR.
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire house
    St paddy weather
    Adventure items (almost all)
    Original story
    Easy - Medium parkour (Depends on your skill, it is easy for me)
    End area / VIP
    Town (your home)
    Xenonite crystal (blocked double jump)
    Render:
    Name:  findingclover.png
Views: 167
Size:  658.5 KB
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Default TRIPOFWONDERS BY JunHongYT

I am JunHongYT . I wanted to submit my lovely world for Wotd .

Name:  tripofwonders.png
Views: 163
Size:  471.1 KB

GrowID : JunHongYT

World has :
    - Punch & Zombie Jammer
    - Vip Room
    - Adventure Item
    - Story
    - Parkour
    - Beautiful Buildings

Story :
    Tells an explorer wanted to find the mysterious land that his grandparents told him and of course
    he found it . That place was out his expectation . He thought that the place was evil and terrifying . But somehow it was a wonderful and beautiful place . Fun and exciting trip is about to happen . Let's see !

Lesser Wizard

Default EPSILONESCAPE for World of the Day!

Hello everyone! I am ProdigyDawn and I am presenting the much waited sequel of my previous WotD. Here is EPSILONESCAPE and nominating it for WotD!
    Name:  epsilonescape.png
Views: 158
Size:  311.1 KB
    Features,
    - Improvements; More tricksters and Clash Blocks for added difficulty
    - Basic Jammers
    - A unique storyline, a sequel of EPSILONADVENTURE!
    - Song - Burn by Ellie Goulding
    - Adventure Items
    - Cybots all around the world
    - Sungate and Obelisk Challenge (Team or Solo)
    - Creditory Board!
    - A special area for Completers

Description,
    The world EPSILONESCAPE is a sequel of the previous world EPSILONADVENTURE where Clementine, a robotics engineer tries to escape the overlord with her robot Orion-13. They came into the outskirts of Planet Epsilon and discovers a secret military base that will uncover a way for them to escape
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Squire

Default Nominating Two Worlds For WOTD

World Name: INCENDIA
    by: NewPatek

Plot Description:
    You're casually strolling through the forest till you encounter an old broken house, you go in to check and you see an old woman. She seems to be enchanting something but you can't quite make out the words. You soon realized she's a Witch and used a Fire Spell called Incendia. The spell uses a big giant hand and a flame on top of it, and when the time comes, it will burn everything in it's way including the Witch herself. You are the only one who can save the forest because you recently found out that magic was real and you had taught yourself it. You aren't as powerful as the Witch herself but if the smallest spell can change her mind or make her back off, then you will surely do it. When you get near the hand, there's only one spell that can kill the fire and hand itself. The words will come when the time is right, but the spell you will be using is a Water Spell because water can easily remove fire. You will have to recite the spell when you're near the hand. You learn that violence and fighting won't solve this, so you come up with another plan and that plan is to talk the witch out of it.

Features:
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Night Weather Machine
    Pixel Hand
    Fire and Water Pixel
    Forest-Themed Parkour

World:RIDETHERACE
    Owner: Newpatek

I made world for people to race in, I suppose racing with people is fun and you can just enjoy having a great time with them. Please check out my world if you're bored or have free time!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default Nominating ITACHIGT for WOTD

IGN: Itachi
    World: ITACHIGT

Name:  itachigt (9).png
Views: 147
Size:  730.4 KB

Description

I'd like to nominate my main world ITACHIGT for WOTD. The overall design of the world represents an enormous, elegant castle being overseen by a dragon. The music is called "Dragon Dream" (Composed by Spaarky), which I believe blends in with the main theme of the world really well.

Players who would like a challenge can choose to find the 20 hidden letters that have been cleverly placed around the world, which grants them access to the VIP room. Due to the intense amount of detail in this world, this is going to be no easy task!

In summary, the main features of the world include:

A puzzle for players to solve

Name:  Puzzle.PNG
Views: 144
Size:  660.6 KB

Use of Adventure items to make the puzzle more challenging. Hints wherever necessary

Name:  Golden Idol.PNG
Views: 142
Size:  426.3 KB

Name:  Hints.PNG
Views: 139
Size:  432.2 KB

Parkour

Name:  Parkour.PNG
Views: 133
Size:  473.2 KB

A VIP room for players who've successfully found all the hidden letters in the world

Name:  vip.PNG
Views: 144
Size:  435.0 KB

Others features include:

• Over 1000+ blocks from Clash Events
    • Use of paint
    • Weather-Epoch
    • Special Thanks/Credits Board near spawn
    • PZ Jammers, Pineapple Guardian, Ghost Charm, Firehouse
    • Memorable Music
    IGN: Itachi

Master Sorcerer

CURSEDMEMORIES
    by ROOTbeerr

Navigate the mind of a lonely alcoholic who is haunted by his past actions. He is forced to relive his terrible past as he attempts to escape the confines of his mind.

Two worlds for more content

World is not completely linear, you have to take different paths to find your way through the challenges

Dark maze

Vip room

Uses various parkour mechanics; deathtrap walls, gravity fields, gravity wells

Uses adventure items as well as adventure braziers in order to create various challenges

More parkour, new story and built some more stuff since the world was originally built

CURSEDMEMORIES
    Name:  cursedmemories.png
Views: 147
Size:  425.9 KB

CURSEDMEMORIES2
    Name:  cursedmemories2.png
Views: 132
Size:  216.2 KB
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Squire

Default HOPECAMEBACK | World Nomination

GrowID : OurHope
    World : HopeCameBack

Description : A story of a boy named hope. He was sent to heaven because of surgery, succeeding the trial, he spawned onto an unknown location and goes to an adventure into finding his parents!
    [More details below the image] - Thats not all
    Name:  hopecameback.png
Views: 146
Size:  1.21 MB

Owner ✔️, Credits ✔️ , P and Z Jammers ✔️ , Ghost Charm ✔️ , Different types of theme ✔️ and Not a guild ✔️

Name:  Bonus Points!.PNG
Views: 118
Size:  27.4 KB
    Name:  OurStory.PNG
Views: 111
Size:  19.7 KB
    Some people who finished it.
    Name:  GG.PNG
Views: 121
Size:  383.7 KB
    IT HAS THE BEST ENDING TWIST!
    Last edited by OurHope; 04-09-2020 at 04:17 AM. Reason: 1 more sentence

BlarneyRealm

Description and story: Is it about the two exploxers who will discover a new hidden location in blarney! Riddles with challenging puzzles ang parkours in such a beautiful greeny view.

Contents:
    1.) Story
    2.) Music from the campfires
    3.) Puzzles
    4.) Parkours
    5.) Free roam
    6.) Puzzle plus parkour combined
    7.) Jammers and weather

Render:

Attachment 233604

Old Worlds
    (these may be improved as time goes by)

TheLuckyTowns

Description and story: It is about Lil Lepu who is about to visit its own town full of mysteries and puzzles that focuses on the dialogue and puzzles.

Contents:
    1.) Story
    2.) Dialogues
    2.) Music from the lovebirds
    3.) Puzzles
    4.) Few parkours
    5.) Jammers and weather

Render:

Attachment 233605

TheGoldenLegend

Description and story: It is about you who is visiting the heart of China on the Chinese New Year, meeting new people and discovering many facts about the event itself and the Year of the Dog containing a bundle of dialogues and obstacles!

Contents:
    1.) Story
    2.) Dialogues
    2.) Music from music sheets
    3.) Puzzles
    4.) Parkours
    5.) Jammers and weather

Render:

Attachment 233606

Toaskey

Description and story: It is about the teddy bear who keeps a lot of secrets its true love resembling the toaster and the turkey created only for fun regarding their favorites. Chill and enjoy the time staying and reading positive messages and dialogies than doing something hard.

Contents:
    1.) Story
    2.) Dialogues
    3.) Music from the lovebirds
    4.) Puzzles
    5.) Relaxation place
    6.) Jammers and weather

Render:

Attachment 233607

AScenicWinterland

Description and story: You came to a wonderful place where you located a warm and cozy gingerbread house and there lies within the scenic view of the nature of winter with parkours!

Contents:
    1.) Story
    2.) Music from campfires
    3.) Parkours
    4.) Free roam
    5.) Jammers and weather

Render:

Attachment 233608

Autumn'sBounty

Description and story: You visited a village where in a warm atmosphere of the season. Discover as you travel across thr world and see about the world itself!

Contents:
    1.) Dialogue
    2.) Music from stardew valley by PixelJr~
    3.) Parkours
    4.) Jammers
    5.) Pixel art

Render:
    Attachment 234097

Have a good day! ^-^

Ign: Cahtster~

listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Lesser Wizard

Default SHERIFFDUTY for World of the day!

SHERIFFDUTY by Tagoo

"A sheriff always help those who are in need.. that's it.. that's the motto"

This is a western themed world I made that focuses on the town's sheriff doing a specific task (details in world) while helping other people during his adventure!

I can say it is quite interactive (no short of dialogues!) and fun too!

Name:  174773B3-4FC5-488F-9745-0F201597D22D.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  257.4 KB

COOL FEATURES!

* Adventure themed! You go to different environments, do parkour while doing sidequests! (Helping the people part)
    * Detailed dialogues. Stories, journal entries, moral lessons and more!
    * Interactive gameplay (with the use of gateways, Lots of gateways)
    * Moderate level parkour (Watch out for them cactus partner!)
    * It's western-themed. What's more cool than every citizen wearing a cowboy hat?Saddle up!
    * The whole world progression is short so you can finish the story in about 15mins

Here's the world render:

Name:  12B8CFB6-692F-44AC-8142-9D03FFA2DB32.png
Views: 96
Size:  717.8 KB

Thank you! :]]
    IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

Default THECHICKENFACTORY by Johnxx

Hello guys! I would like to nominate my world for WOTD!
    Two of the Trolls have been captured by the chickens inside the Chicken Factory! Go on through these obstacles and parkours to help save them!

Theme: Adventure/Parkour World

Has A Punch and Zombie Jammer
    Uses all kinds of Adventure items
    Uses CYBOTS
    With Storyline included
    Challenging Adventure/Parkour

Good luck guys and have a nice day! Name:  thechickenfactory.png
Views: 178
Size:  803.7 KB
    Subscribe to Johnxx!

Hello there fellow Growtopians! Johnxx here, the TROLL KING!

Youtube: Johnxx
    Facebook: Johnxx GT
    Twitter: @johnxxgt
    Instagram: @johnxxgt