Page 58 of 190 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default Nominating CHASINGGROUDON for WOTD

Name:  chasinggroudon.png
Views: 148
Size:  314.8 KB

Are you bored? Needed some spice to be heated? Race with your friend with SUPRA HOT LAVA THEME with our special pokemon gues GROUDONNNNN!!!! Roar!! Put fun om your face and win the race with your friends.

World portray hotness/ lava theme world with Pixel Art of Groudon, let be the fun and hotness in your heart, Have a fun day with Groudonn!!!!!

World Included:
    -Punch Jammer (*Kapow*)
    -Zombie Jammer (*Grrrrr*)
    -Pineapple Jammer (*Splash*)
    -Weather Background - Evil Wallpaper (*Ouchhhh*)

GROWID:WooDyWinG

Wing doesnt have feather uses only Woodyyy!! CRAZYY!! isnt it!?
    -WooDyWinG

Default Im here to nominate my world as WOTD

Hi. I am GPA, I'm trying to nominate my world as WOTD

GrowID: GPA
    World: PeaceTemples

[My world has P and Z Jammer and GCharm incase of trollers]

Here's a Short Description of the story:
    My world is about an Adventurer who must find peace by finding the key within the world in order to save the world's chaos from Trevor. He/She must roam around the world to find clue to get into the next level.

It's simple and short description but basically the traveller/adventurer must find its way into the Castle to save the world from Trevor as he has cause enough destruction. Find the holy key to Save the World.

Thank you and please even if I don't manage to win, do visit my world and have fun solving the riddles

Latest Render:
    Name:  peacetemples.png
Views: 156
Size:  1.17 MB
    π“–π“Ÿπ“-𝓑π“ͺ𝓽𝓢π“ͺ𝓷

Lightbulb

Name:  spaceriddles.png
Views: 151
Size:  832.3 KB

SpaceRiddles for WOTD

GrowID: LamboUrus
    WorldName: SpaceRiddles

π••π•–π•€π•”π•£π•šπ•‘π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:

π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•‘π•šπ•£π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:
    Since almost all the Wotd worlds are parkour’s, I decided to do something else.
    I was thinking about it for a while and the idea popped out while I was watching Escape room.

π•”π•£π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀:
    The city biome is inspired by Janobarker’s INCEPTIONTOWN
    The trees are inspired by the way Zya’s make them.

𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ:
    You wake up after an awefull nap in the cow stall, after you realise how disgusting you smell. You heard a loud noise from outside….

π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€:
    -Riddles in different biomes
    -All jammers needed
    -A V.I.P spot
    -Adventure items
    -And a story

It was real fun making this world, hope ya’ll enjoy the world

Good luck and stay safe!

Master Sorcerer

GNAW by bllade

You are a bacteria living on a hand-shaped spaceship, but the ship has encountered some unforeseen trouble. Something has broken and you have landed on this planet to salvage old abandoned starships for spare parts. You must then travel through space debris back to your ship to fix the broken something.

Name:  gnaw.png
Views: 130
Size:  453.3 KB
    World includes
    +Starships blasts used as levels
    +Cybots
    +Gravity wells
    +Deathtrap walls
    +Unique level design
    +Story
    +Antigravity generator
    +Unique design by me
    +Lengthy parkour

INTOTHEDATA by bllade

Name:  intothedata.png
Views: 126
Size:  234.8 KB

It is the year 2040. You are one of a few lucky survivors of the recently concluded World War 3, a catastrophe that wiped out most of humanity. Robots that have lost their purpose now roam the earth, in search of a new meaning. You have heard rumours of a safe stronghold nearby this area, and set off in the hopes of finding it.

World Includes
    +Engaging Story
    +Unique Parkour (Antigravity parkour)
    +Jammers/Pineapple guardian/Nothingness weather
    +World Swapping Feature
    +VIP Room
    +Adventure Items
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Lesser Wizard

Default DUCKHUNTERS for WOTD

World name: DUCKHUNTERS
    Well, i'll be attempting to go for WOTD! ^_^

This world is inspired by the 1984 shooting game called DUCK HUNT!

Player 1 is offline, You as Player 2 "the ONE" must go and save the day! The game Duck hunt were infested with virus and bugss.
    You must hunt the 3 legendary ducks and find the items needed in order to save the game!

This adventure packed world will get you craving for more nostalgia! It's quite easy to go through IF and only IF you're skilled enough!
    We trust you Player 2 ! go and save Duck Hunt!

Credits:
    Breadeds (me) - Owner
    ChillswagGT - Admin : Helped me a lot in building the world
    ExoticToxin : He's an old friend who's really good at making story and adventure! Sadly he had to quit for personal reasons. He helped so much in building the story line and parkour

World details:
    - World has Punch and Zombie Jammers
    - Background Weather
    - Firehouse (i wasnt able to put it in the picture)
    - Adventure pack based world

Grab your Light gun shooters and fight with us!

That's all, Hope you guys like it!
    Good Luck, Player 2!

Name:  DuckHunters.png
Views: 130
Size:  194.9 KB

Default Vote TORNADOOUTBREAK For WOTD

Hai You, Yes You.

I'm RayCosmos and since it's Tornado Season For The Next Few Months I'd like to just present to you my world TORNADOOUTBREAK for the World OF The Day.

This world TORNADOOUTBREAK focuses on Tornado Procedures based on real-life procedures. It also contains multiple short parkours inside a tornado where players are presented with different possibilities just as if a normal tornado would do. I also included short fun facts on signs inside each section of the tornado.

Name:  tornadooutbreak-2.png
Views: 124
Size:  802.2 KB

This World Contains:
    - Fun Facts About Tornadoes
    - Safety Procedures From Tornadoes
    - Multiple Leveled Parkours (Adventure Items, Cybot Shooter, Simple Spikes)
    - A Safe House For Completion
    - Yummy Yummy Blueberry Snacks For Sale

Thank You,

- RayCosmos

Knight

Default Nominating BEACHCAVERNRUINS for WOTD #growwotdapr20

BEACHCAVERNRUINS

Hey! My name is WaterNice and today I wanna showcase my world/nominate my world as WOTD. Me and my brother had been working on this project to make a WOTD-worthy world and we tried our best to make it good.

Story:
    You (Eden) are finding your brother in the cavern but, you don't have any clue where to start, so, you then follow the notes he left everywhere around the cavern and try to dodge every obstacle/traps In the cavern so you can find more notes which will lead to your brother, but, what you didn't know is that while you were searching for your brother you discovered a mystery that had you shocked.

Rendered image of the world:
    Name:  beachcavernruins.png
Views: 111
Size:  1.34 MB

Part of the story ( I decided to make it in a different world since it wont fit in the main world ):
    Name:  cosmosimai.png
Views: 105
Size:  631.3 KB
    This world includes:
    -Beach Blasted World
    -Adventure Blocks
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Security Camera
    -Viney Terrain
    -Bulletin Boards (to guide and tell the story to people
    -Dwarven Columns
    -Waterfall
    -Cloud Like Parkour
    -Cave Parkour

Hoping for your kind consideration and more power to Growtopia and Ubisoft

GrowID: WaterNice
    World Name: BEACHCAVERNRUINS
    My Face When I Won A Giveaway

About Me

My Goals

If You Need Help Or Question Don't Bother Ask Meh I Will Answer ASAP

Default Nominating THEMISSINGEASTERBUNNY for WOTD

Its already April! That means Easter is infront of the Door! So i Build a Easter Themed Adventure/Parkour World! I hope you all will enjoy it!

GrowID: Jellina
    Worldname: THEMISSINGEASTERBUNNY

The World has:
    • Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Ghost Charm
    • Firehouse
    • Spring Weather Machine
    • Xenonite
    • Mini Mod
    • Bunnylock
    • Vip for Winners (with new Blocks)

The World includes a Steam Part with own mechanism, a Part with Antigravity Fields, a Part with Sungates/Obseliks, a Maze, a Part with Cybots and Tricksters, a Part with Dimension Blocks, many Parts with Adventure Items, really cool Pixelarts (they got inspired Online but i didnt copy any of them!) (Some Pixelarts were build by my own) and alot more!

I used Alot of Paint, Alot of Texture, Easter themed Blocks like Pastel Blocks or the Bunny Bouncer, Easter Checkpoints and alot of more! Couldnt do a song because of the wallpapers i used.

The Story is written by my Own! It is kinda long but it is really cool!

The Story:
    Do you guys want to know how the Easterbunny went missing?
    So this is where it all started at the age of five you believed on the Easterbunny and it also was your favorite Event but it all changed when you grew up and your Friends and your Family Members told you that the Easterbunny doesnt exist. So you stopped believing on it. After some years when you became eighteen You started Traveling around. One Day you were on your Way to Chile. Chile is really beatiful. You had not much Money with you so instead of taking a Uber to the Hotel you booked you decided to Walk. Your bagage was not that Heavy. Suddenly you realized that you got Lost. You looked around and noticed that it was a Forest but you couldnt see a way out of it. You tried to look at your Phone to see where your location is but there was no connection around. You were a bit worried about the Situation. You climbed up a tree to have a better view of the Place and maybe find a way out but you couldnt find anything except a Key. There was something written on it but you really couldnt read it because of the Dirt on it. So you cleaned it with the Water that u had in your Backpack. So after you cleaned the whole dirt you could read it."Key of the Easterbunny"You thought that it was just a Toy that was lost but after you find a Building 100 metres beside the Tree you get a bit curious. After some search you find the Lock. You try your Luck and put the Key into it.Click You had Luck the Key fitted into the Lock. You grabbed a Stick to protect yourself and opened the Door slowly. You started to go to the inside of the old Building. You screamed "ls someone here?, Can someone Help me?, I am Lost" out of no where a Bunny jumped infront of you. You both got scared. The Bunny started talking but you still couldnt believe what was happening right now. After you both talked a bit. The Helper of the Easterbunny said that the Easterbunny was lost because none of the Kids believed on him anymore. He asked for your Help, You were Positive and wanted to Help them. So your Adventure has Begun! Find the Easterbunny to save Easter

Render:

Name:  themissingeasterbunny (2).png
Views: 104
Size:  985.5 KB

The Basket Chairs that i used in the Vip are invisible on the Render! Bug!?

I Hope you will Visit me! Dont forget to Rate 5!

Default WOTD Nomination

World: WorthyLeprechaun
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story:
    Like every years, the Leprechaun King is organizing a competition for the community, this competition consists in testing various capacities of the players in order to find the best ones, which will become a leprechaun. So you decide to try your luck for the first time in your life. You must complete the various obstacles that the king has prepared for you. If you manage to make it to the end, it will mean that you are worthy enough to become a leprechaun. Are you ready for this challenge?

Features:
    ~Punch and zombie jammer
    ~St-Paddy weather
    ~St-Patrick ambiance
    ~Parkour
    ~Puzzle
    ~Adventure items
    ~Obelisk and sun gate
    ~Story
    Name:  EEFA71B8-E4F9-4008-AC02-CE150C239464.png
Views: 107
Size:  893.1 KB

World Name: TheGrowtopiaSchool
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story: Today is your last day of school, which means that you have to do your final exams to graduate. Complete all of your exams in each of the 5 subjects to return to your home with your diploma in hand.

This world have:
    ~Punch and Zombie jammer
    ~Ghost charm
    ~Parkour
    ~Quiz
    ~Story
    ~Vip area
    Name:  E9D54829-6518-4624-8103-63BCFBB43BBD.png
Views: 104
Size:  776.4 KB

World: LovingGift
    IGN: Cool050
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world features:
    * Pixel art
    * Varying difficulty parkour
    * Different adventure paths
    * VIP room
    * Relaxing music from lovebirds
    * Necessary jammers
    * The use of adventure items
    * Jumping room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    World render:
    Name:  lovinggift.png
Views: 94
Size:  764.0 KB

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating ADEADRABBIT for Easter WOTD

World: ADEADRABBIT

GrowId: Robbits

Story:
    A Dead Rabbit
    Easter week fast approaching and all bunnies in Moai island are preparing for the event. Fresh meals are served, eggs are hidden, all bunnies are happy except for Robitton's family where life has been sorrow after an incident happened. Until day 27, Dani Y. Robitton called you for an investigation.
    Objectives:
    As a detective, investigate the scene and help Robitton's family celebrate easter week in peace and in justice. Evidences are lying inside the peek mountain of Moia Island.

Features:
    - Adventure items
    - Secret passage maze
    - Password doors (10 hidden letters code)
    - Basic parkour
    - Original story
    - Plot twist
    - Wings are optional

The world includes the following:
    - Story board and credits board near the door
    - Zombie jammers, punch jammers, and firehouse
    - Pixel bunny art (original)
    - Bountiful blast (weather used)
    - Easter week items and stuff

Recent Rendered World:
    Name:  adeadrabbit (1).png
Views: 96
Size:  1.07 MB
    Last edited by Words; 04-11-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Serf

Cool MAZEOFEASTER

Hey there!

Easter week is here! And for that, I've made a Easter theme parkour with pixel arts!

Want to get to the BIGGEST egg in Growtopia? If you do then you need to find all 11 secret letters around the world. Can you find them all while also completing the parkour? I bet you do! Parkour is also "noob-friendly" so everyone can complete it. The world also has some fun facts about Easter and also a bit about me! Have a nice Easter week everyone!
    World: MAZEOFEASTER
    GrowID: R0BZI

Name:  mazeofeaster.png
Views: 139
Size:  484.1 KB