Page 14 of 165 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default FINDINGCLOVER FOR WOTD!

Hello growtopians! Let me introduce my st patrick themed world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: FINDINGCLOVER
    Story:
    You is a young man that believes Lucky Clover is real.
    So, you decided to go to find it. But, you heard that rumor says to find the Lucky Clover, you must go to their place called Magical Place. But, only Lucky Portal can brings you to Magical Place. Go and find the Lucky Portal to start your adventure!
    Enjoy and have a nice day!
    Credit: Written on buletin board beside white door
    Fun fact: The world design, story, parkour and pixels is original built by me. And WINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PARKOUR.
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire house
    St paddy weather
    Adventure items
    Original story by me
    Easy/medium parkour (depend on their parkour skills)
    End area / VIP
    Render:
    Name:  21-17-44-findingclover.png
Views: 154
Size:  1.03 MB
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Default Nominate THELOSTDESERTS for wotd

Wotd Attempt

Growid : Dinoturtles
    World : Thelostdeserts

Story :
    Hello Growtopian!
    Great Timing!
    These People need your help!
    Thelostdeserts is at sake of shattering into freezing piecies!
    It was freezing ever since The Great Flaming Phoenix left!
    We need your help finding the missing parts to lure the phoenix back home,to bring warmth back!

Also In World We Have
    1.Punch Jammer And Zombie Jammer
    2.Story
    3.Parkour
    4.Pixel Art
    5.Puzzle
    6.Deserts Blast
    7.Vip Area
    8.Adventure item

Also Huge Thanks To All Friends Who Helpin Me Build The World

Renderworld:
    Name:  thelostdeserts.png
Views: 158
Size:  981.4 KB

Lesser Knight

Default CelticCastles for Wotd :)

World Name: CELTICCASTLES
    GrowID: Chocolin

In the deepest parts of Growtopia, lives a species that was well known throughout the world. The Leprechauns. Since the beginning of Growtopia, they lived in peace with the Growtopians, and most importantly, their own kind. Wealth and money was not of importance in that time, and everyone got along well. In fact, the king of the Leprechauns during that time was so kind that his people decided to build him a home fit for a king. The Green Gable Castle. However, all good things must come to an end, and the king eventually died. His son soon took over, and though he was still considerably kind, he wasn't as kind as the former king. However, for every coming generation, the idea of kindness and gratitude drowned beneath wealth and greed, until eventually, it was no more. Eventually, prior to the War of Goodwill, the Leprechaunian empire split in half. The wealthy and the poor. During the War of Goodwill, a war between Growtopians and the wealthy leprechauns (since the poorer leprechauns had no funds nor a king to lead them, they rendered useless) for the riches hidden in the heart of the Leprechaunian city, the Leprechauns were outmatched. However, they turned out victorious, and the Leprechauns started praising the idea of luck. In fact, the wealthy were so into the idea of luck their economy started rapidly changing, and gambling became a common hobby.

Among the chaos of the split Leprechaunian empire, another group started forming outside the borders of the city. They referred to themselves as Outlaws and were interested in reuniting the fallen empire.

Name:  celticcastles.png
Views: 93
Size:  1.34 MB
    Last edited by Chocolin; 03-18-2020 at 02:25 AM.
    I can't count

World Name: GOLDDISCOVERY
    In-Game Name: Jaktat

Storyline:
    Ever wonder what it was like in 1849 California, the Gold Rush. Players will take the role of a miner who has to adventure throughout the town, find his or her way to the cavern and thrive to discover gold first. Players will have to deal with mining difficulties, various cave parkours, and much more in this throwback WOTD world!

Name:  golddiscovery.png
Views: 147
Size:  771.2 KB
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

Exclamation St. Patrick’s Day WOTD

Name:  9B256FBE-C6DF-487A-971A-CB58A4ED57AB.png
Views: 112
Size:  657.4 KB

Here is my WOTD submission, AJANTIMOUNTAIN.

Story: You are a worthy Leprechaun who wants the Emerald Staff to protect his peoples. So on March 17th you travel to the Ajanti Mountain to obtain the Flames of Ajanti (the Emerald Staff)! Travel through the mountain and get to the end to save the Leprechauns and become the Leprechaun Lord!

This is mainly a story based parkour, but you can skip the story if you want to. But be warned, there are hints on some signs that will help you answer the password doors at the end!

World: AJANTIMOUNTAIN

User ID/Owner: SaucyBoy

Hey I am alreadyDeD and this is my first WOTD attempt.

LEPSRAINBOW

My world is LEPSRAINBOW. It is about the adventure of a leprechaun to fix the rainbow in their base. It is just a small accident but it looks bad. Remember how an upside-down flag means war? That also applies to upside-down rainbows! That is the main reason why you have to fix it.

Sadly though, the authorized entrance is closed. You have to make your way to get into the main entrance. Ride the rainbow, get to the main entrance, and get to the rainbow control center! Goodluck, leprechaun.

My world looks like this,
    Name:  lepsrainbow.png
Views: 104
Size:  1,012.5 KB

My in-game name is alreadyDeD. I hope I win. Thank you and I also hope that you will enjoy the world.

Default ꕥ NOSTALGIO for WOTD! ꕥ

꧁ | NOSTALGIO! | ꧂

GrowID: Lewake
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

NOSTALGIO! (From the word Nostalgia), Nostalgio explains how Growtopia was in the past! It also explains a lot mechanics for new players! It also features Rollback Info, Pet Info, Hotel Info, Trading info, PIXEL ART, and many more! It is also a world full of facts! Players can learn more about Growtopia! It also has a parkour included and you don't need wings to do it! You should Check it Out!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

My world has :

Pineapple Guardian ✔︎
    Punch & Zombie Jammer ✔︎
    Night Weather ✔︎
    Song ( Benny Hill Theme ) ✔︎
    Ghost Charm ✔︎
    Firehouse ✔︎
    Bulletin Board with Credits ( left of white door ) ✔︎
    Vip Area ✔︎
    Fun Parkour ( with Adventure Items ) ✔︎
    Information about Growtopia ✔︎
    Colorful Theme ✔︎
    Auto-run ✔︎

Latest Render:
    Name:  nostalgio-1.png
Views: 113
Size:  749.5 KB

Stay Safe Everyone
    And as always, Respect each other. シ
    ps. save da ❦ turtles ❦
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Default ALIENSTIME for WOTD

Nominating ALIENSTIME for WOTD.

World name : ALIENSTIME.
    Grow-ID : MineDeath.

Plot Description :

So basically, your a young lad who was walking home from Collage with his fellow colleagues when suddenly, a bright light illuminated the dark evening sky, and you instantly woke up in a strange, old place. You were basically kidnapped by an alien race known as the Zeltrons who brought you to the future where these alien creatures had taken over. It's your mission to collect clues, solve riddles, solve puzzles, complete tough parkours, lazer grid air vent mazes, swim through alien waters and collect lots of adventure items, and run through burning rockets, To save the world and return back to your realm.

There's also a short little space quiz aswell as a "space facts" section if your bored and wanna get your brain working and well suprised. So, what ya waiting for?, time to get adventuring!.

World Contains:

1)Full credits, even with door links to worlds that we got an inspiration from, followed by how we we're inspired.
    2)Punch and Zombie Jammers.
    3)Huge Ufo, burning rocket, space tree and cybot pixel arts with lots of paint.
    4)Usage of almost all adventure items, even gorillas and bananas! .
    5)Three VIP rooms for winners!.
    6)Bonus space quiz for the bored ones.
    7)Bonus space facts section to really suprise you!.
    8)An option to head outside and just enjoy the veiw.
    9)Dialogue along the way.
    10)Interesting Storyline.
    11)Digital weather will cool futuristic music!.

World Render :
    Name:  alienstime.png
Views: 113
Size:  1,007.8 KB

So, Can you save the world and make it back to school in time?.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Lesser Knight

Default valleyofLoves for wotd

world name: ValleyofLoves

owner name: Arquiteto

creditos to: Yugip and Nicolas98

Story:It's all about love. Story of the couple who married and many problems faced during and after the wedding.

But is not just any love story, more of my friend Nicolas, based on a real story with a little bit of fiction haha.

Pay close attention because the world is divided into 5 chapters each with its own part of history. .

World Info; It Contain (zombie Jammer, Punch Jammer, Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian, Love Weather)

5 chapters Of The Love Story each chapter of the story has its purpose, to challenge your Parkour skills, reasoning and with certain use of adventure items.

The world contains a VIP area being it The End of the World, An Original Song My Heart will go on - Composed by James Horner and Built by YugiPi

Renderworld:Name:  valleyofloves.png
Views: 116
Size:  872.1 KB

Default MyLightInTheDark

Hello...I would like to nominate my world for wotd. thank you

STORY:

Your friend from the city invited you to come over for a vacation.
    Though you always love your laid-back style of living in the countryside, you're still excited to go.
    There in the city, you met her bestfriend Em.
    Your first meeting was not actually the best because your first impression about him was not good.
    You misjudged him because you didn't know that he is blind.
    Em is a nice guy. And despite his condition, he has a positive outlook about life.
    Just when things are starting to become more special between you two, he disappeared.
    Though not totally because he left a letter for you........................................

WORLD CONTAINS:

Music entitled Morning Arch made by SilicaChan
    An original love story
    The jammers
    Nothingness weather machine
    Medium parkour
    VIP room

Thank you

IGN:FRARIE
    WORLD; MYLIGHTINTHEDARK

Name:  mylightinthedark.png
Views: 106
Size:  437.8 KB

Lesser Wizard

Name:  applemaze.png
Views: 103
Size:  494.0 KB

World Name : Applemaze
    Growid : Sethomes

Apple Maze, A World Inspired On The Song [PPAP]
    I Built This World To Show That The Song Is Worth To Remember Since It Became Trend Before,Also The World
    Is A Very Tricky Maze,Even Me Forgot The Real Way To The Finish Line, I Made The Blocks Very Random With A Mix Of WhiteWallpapers And With A White Themed Weather Machine,To Make The Blocks More Hard To See,
    And Also I Did Place A Morethan 30 Dimension Blocks To Confuse Players Also i Have Made Some Crossovers Made Out Of Adventure braziers, To Make Players More Confused About The Maze.

Also Since The Maze is About Two Kinds Of Fruit, I Have Placed Signs On The Maze That Has Info About The Benefits Of These Fruits For Their Body So While They Are Trying To FigureOut The Way In Maze They Will Have Knowledge On These Fruits Benefits,

World Contains :

Worldlock
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Weather Machine : Stuff
    PPAP Song
    A Massive Maze

A Health Benefits Of Fruits
    And Info Of Benefits Of Having Good Health
    Last edited by RidingPoop; 03-16-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Default Nomination the world: lepvspirate for wotd

Name:  photo_2020-03-16_09-13-29.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  166.6 KB

World name: lepvspirate
    Theme:st Patrick's day and pirates
    My growid roygamesyt

IT has:
    Parkour
    Storyline
    P and z jammer
    Camera
    Weather: st Paddy
    Pixel art

Storyline: There where leprichauns and the leprichauns have gold you already now who want gold to, the pirates the pirates want to steal the gold from the leprichauns but the leprichauns wont give it so there is war between the pirates and the leprichauns the pirates already have the beach but maybe the war is for nothing do the Parkour on the rainbow to now the secret of the leprichauns can you stop the war?