Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default My WOTD nomination ;-;

5day gap
    Grow ID :SukaProjek
    World :THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 124
Size:  1.27 MB

Story : You woke up as it is the beginning of a beautiful day.. you went out your bedroom and went to the kitchen to meet your lovely wife.. when you are waiting for your breakfast, someone knocked your door. You went out to have a look, oh it's the mailman! He gave you a strange letter. You went inside and check and reads the letter. Your father told you to go take an adventure to explore the forgotten cave, far away from the city, and find some treasure inside. But, it is not easy! You need to be aware of spikes, traps and maybe dangerous animals... who even knows? So.. are you brave enough to traverse the cave? Visit the world THEFORGOTTENCAVE! CHALLENGES are waiting for your presence..!

This world contains :
    - PZ Jammers
    - Credits near white door
    - P Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Pine
    - Original and Unique Story
    - Cool and self-built design
    - A Cave Parkour [kinda hard for beginner]
    - Adventure Items
    - Binary Code Puzzle!
    - A Maze with Dark Cave BG
    - A Temple with obelisk and sun gate
    - Pixel Art of an Old Treasure Chest built by me
    - Winners/VIP area

and a lot more cool stuff!

this world is built by myself and my creativity, I didn't copy anybody but I couldn't forget for my friends and the amazing community that had supported me to built this amazing world. It took me a lot of time so yeah I hope the community loves it! <3

Thanks for your time!
    IGN : SukaProjek
    a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Default Nominate THELOSTDESERTS for wotd

Wotd Attempt

Growid : Dinoturtles
    World : Thelostdeserts

Story :
    Hello Growtopian!
    Great Timing!
    These People need your help!
    Thelostdeserts is at sake of shattering into freezing piecies!
    It was freezing ever since The Great Flaming Phoenix left!
    We need your help finding the missing parts to lure the phoenix back home,to bring warmth back!

Also In World We Have
    1.Punch Jammer And Zombie Jammer
    2.Story
    3.Parkour
    4.Pixel Art
    5.Puzzle
    6.Deserts Blast
    7.Vip Area
    8.Adventure item

Also Huge Thanks To All Friends Who Helpin Me Build The World

Renderworld :
    Name:  thelostdeserts.png
Size:  582.7 KB

Wink Nominating MAZEROX For WOTD!

GrowID: Noarox
    World: MAZEROX
    Render:
    Name:  mazerox.png
Size:  390.3 KB

Story: Your name is Michael. By profession you are an archaeologist. You were sent on an expedition in search of a cursed artifact. You need to go to a mysterious temple. There are many dangers and obstacles in this temple. I wish you good luck in your search for the artifact! ( Made by google translator )

Features:
    PZ Jammers,Ghost Charm,Guardian Pineapple,Antigravity Generator,Mini-Mod,Starship Security Camera
    Background Weather
    Maze
    Door maze
    Adventure Items
    Parkour
    Story
    VIP room

Default PATRICKSRUN

World name: PATRICKSRUN

• GrowID: SUUPIE

•• Storyline;
    All started one day.. when Gertha and Conor played Sax and heard something from outside. They left the house to check what it was. They saw something green and in an instant it disappeared. They were curious to find out what it was so they went in exploration.. They found out it was a Leprechaun. The Leprechaun and they made a deal, if they manage to bring three items, he will reward them with the luck power that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

•• Inside the world;
    - Cloud parkour,
    - Portal maze,
    - Venus garden,
    - Lucky waterfalls,
    - Spike rainbow,
    - Hedge labyrinth that leads you to the Lucky clover where you will be asked by the Leprechaun to bring three items and as reward you will gain the power of luck that follows you for the rest of your life. And the most important, it has a great story behind it so don't forget to check it out and leave a feedback.
    (Storys are both on bulletin board's that are painted in green and Mannequins).
    - Song called Stereo Madness inspired by a game Geometry Dash that is made by myself, SUUPIE.
    - 2 Pixel arts (Rainbow and the Lucky clover) (Inspiration for the Rainbow obtained from BLARNEY world),
    - Punch and Zombie Jammers, Night Weather Machine & Firehouse. And also a very nice VIP room for the ones that can beat this world.

I am submitting this world for March's World of the Day. This is my last render of the world and be sure to check it out and rate it. - SUUPIE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Peasant

Default Nominating LEPRECHAUNSTREASURE for WOTD

Grow Id; frontieer
    World Name; LEPRECHAUNSTREASURE

Quick Introduction;
    This world is a St. Patrick's themed or you can say Blarney themed. The world has medium level parkour, it also has a little puzzle and other stuff.

The World Features;
    - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    - Pineapple Guardian
    - Ghost Charm
    - Weather Machine - St. Paddy
    - Several St. Patrick's Fun Facts
    - Link to all 9 Blarney Worlds
    - Use of Adventure Items ( with a little puzzle twist! ); pistons, pedestal, gate, etc
    - Use of Hypertech Antigravity Field for parkour
    - Use of some other parkours stuff ( trickster, cybot, deathtrap, gravity well )
    - Winners Room
    - easter eggs(????)

The World render;
    Name:  leprechaunstreasure.png
Views: 64
Size:  550.9 KB
    Last edited by fron; 03-25-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Default INSIDEBLARNEY FOR WOTD

World: INSIDEBLARNEY
    GrowID: Nabikrebs

Story:

One week before St. Patrick's Day you see leprechauns and you destroyed their habitat. As you walk back to your home some bad luck happened to you, it's because St. Patrick punished you for destroying the habitat of his leprechauns, he removed the luck in you and it cause you a bad luck. The only way to get back your luck is to kiss the Golden Blarney stone in Blarney10, but first you have to kiss 9 blarney stones in Blarney1 to Blarney9. Seven days later March 17, St. Patrick's Day you decided to go Blarney1 to Blarney9 to kiss each blarney stones to enter the Blarney10 and kiss the golden blarney stone and bring back your luck.

Are you ready to kiss each blarney stones to enter Blarney10?

Features:
    ~Story
    ~Connected Worlds
    ~Adv Items
    ~Sungate game (Solo/team)
    ~PZ Jammers
    ~Weather machine (St Paddy)

Render of World:
    Name:  insideblarney-9.png
Views: 100
Size:  754.2 KB

Connected Worlds:
    Name:  insideblarney2-3.png
Views: 198
Size:  464.3 KB

Name:  insideblarney3.png
Views: 94
Size:  168.4 KB

Arrow Nominating SaveTheForests and RevengeOfTheCows

SaveTheForests for WoTd

GrowID: LamboUrus
    WorldName: SaveTheForests

Name:  savetheforests.png
Views: 159
Size:  1.43 MB

It took me A WHILE to make, remake and design the world. But the result was for my opinion totally worth it.
    this world is based on all the bad things happening around the world.
    Pandas are become extinct, Bees are all about to extinct as well.
    The Forests in Australia were burning, many people lost their homes and many Koala's died.

This world is over all a fun parkour.
    it has A LOT of information about endangered animals what you maybe don't even know.

This world Is a little outdated but it still deserves a World Of The Day..

Update:
    - I added 2 more Cybots in the parkour,
    - I decorated a lot of blocks with paint,
    - I replaced some old blocks with a few newer once,
    - I changed a bit of the mechanics in the parkour.
    Update 2:
    - I replaced the old tree trunks with some new ones,
    - I added an optional story,
    - and I continued painting blocks.

Story:
    You were running from a couple bullies after you declined giving them money. While you were running, you came across this red creepy cave with strangly lots of lifeforms in it. You went in the creepy-looking cave and saw a board with some information about animals…..
    (no further spoilers)

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs:
    - PZ jammers,
    - a firehouse,
    - weather machine – Jungle,
    - 6 Cybots and a Trickster,
    - a lot of adventure items,
    - a Quest,
    - Lots of information about animals,
    - a VIP room for winners,
    - 4 Spectate rooms,
    - 3 pixel arts,
    - And a secret side mission!
    - an optional story!

RevengeOfTheCows for WoTd

GrowID: LamboUrus
    WorldName: RevengeOfTheCows

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼:
    I made changes to the adventure items in the bottom part of the cave.
    The upper part of the server was a little bit boring, so I added a flying steam ship!

I posted this world for a while, but I really think this deserves to be a World Of The Day!

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷:

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂:
    The evil cow council is about to destroy everything that’s left of this beautiful land! The peaceful cows wanted to prevent their first attack but they failed, and lost a major part of their only home.
    The evil cows made a super cannon that can wipe out the whole land! They are keeping the cannon on a steam ship.
    It’s your duty to burn down their steam engines and blow up that ship!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼:
    - PZ jammers,
    - Weather machine ARID,
    - 2 Cy Bots,
    - Adventure items,
    - An Entertaining Story (That you MUST read!)
    - Lots of cow cubes,
    - A VIP spot floating through the clouds.

Name:  revengeofthecows.png
Views: 153
Size:  846.0 KB

It was a real journey making this world all by my own but it was as usual totally worth it!

𝓖𝓞𝓞𝓓 𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓚 𝓣𝓞 𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡𝓨𝓞𝓝𝓔!

Default Blarneys10s FOR WOTD

GrowID : Kobokon
    World : BLARNEYS10S

I’d nominate my world “BLARNEYS10S” for WOTD.

It’s basically a pure blarney world for me, it has amazing gameplay, and the look is like blarney’s. There have a lot of adventure items and new parkour things. It has a start and end. It has many different parts for example > cave part, water parts etc.

The world have :
    -Z & P jammers / Weather machine - night
    -100% parkour
    -Many different parts
    -Cybots
    -Guild stuff (story clouds, gravity wells etc)
    -Waterfall parkour
    -Usage of St.Patrick’s day blocks & wallpapers

It looks like blarney, and the gameplay is even better than blarney’s own, its very creative and funny!

Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...larneys10s.png

Lesser Knight

Default PHAETHON for WOTD

IGN ~ PHAETHON
    World ~ PHAETHON

Name:  phaethon.png
Views: 139
Size:  619.1 KB
    *Quick note ~ Regal bannisters do not render properly and end up as random blacks. If you see strange blocks, such as the winter fest calendar, it is actually a regal banister.*

~ Description ~
    This is my WOTD attempt. At the same time, it serves as my main world and my music collection. Players who join the world have the option to embark on a journey around the map to solve the riddle to meet the Great One (the Minotaur in the upper chamber), visit one of my works of music in the celestial towers, or simply enjoy the world design. The chamber with the Minotaur serves as a VIP room for the public, whilst the throne room right below is for special guests.

A little more on the riddle quest, mannequins have been placed around the world to help guide the player to solving the riddle. Multiple of the mannequins are hidden in the darkness (with the help of dark cave backgrounds), encouraging players to venture the world.

~ World Ideas / Inspirations ~
    At this point, you may be wondering why in the world is this world revolving around a Minotaur? To answer that, the Minotaur mask is just my favorite item in Growtopia and has become my own signature item in every set that I’ve had ever since it’s very release years back. As for the buildings, the main building’s structure was based off of Greek Dome structures but with some adjustments to fit the overall theme of the world, and the towers were based off of dark fantasy castles. The reason behind using Greek-styled architecture would be because of my name PHAETHON, a Greek character, and the Minotaur, another Greek character. I felt that this would symbolically bridge my name to my beloved item, the Minotaur mask.

~ World Lore ~
    This is the great palace of Minotaurus. The Great One resides in the Great Chamber of the palace where he draws dark energy from the two great Celestial Towers. Only his disciples have ever seen him in the flesh. If you wish to see the Great Master, venture the world to discover its nooks and crannies and seek out his disciples. Be warned, though it is a simple task, that doesn’t mean it’s an easy one. Decipher the riddle presented by each disciple and prepare yourself to be in the Great One’s presence.

~ World includes the following ~
    • PZ Jammers
    • Ghost Charm
    • Weather - Background [The Darkness Wallpaper]
    • Enchanted bookshelves using dark cave backgrounds with light sources.
    • A riddle that encourages players to explore the world to find all clues.
    • An interactive VIP room (the Minotaur room) where players may adjust the lighting on the Minotaur.
    • The song that plays in the world is my very own rendition of Mozart’s “Lacrimosa,” an ominous song to enhance the world’s dark theme.
    • A book is placed at the entrance that gives credit to all contributors and sources of inspiration.
    • Most importantly, there are 36 songs on display in the world at the time of this post. This includes “For Copy” and “No Copy Songs,” all of which were composed, arranged, or transcribed by myself!
    Last edited by PHAETHON; 03-25-2020 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Updating the render picture*
    IGN : PHAETHON

~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON☺️🎼

Default FINDINGCLOVER FOR WOTD!

Hello growtopians! Let me introduce my world for WOTD.
    GrowID: ISKADI
    World: FINDINGCLOVER
    Story:
    You is a young man that believes Lucky Clover is real.
    So, you decided to go to find it. But, you heard that rumor says to find the Lucky Clover, you must go to their place called Magical Place. But, only Lucky Portal can brings you to Magical Place. Go and find the Lucky Portal to start your adventure!
    Enjoy and have a nice day!
    Credit: Written on buletin board beside white door
    Fun fact: The world design, story, parkour and pixels is original built by me. WINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE PARKOUR.
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Fire house
    St paddy weather
    Adventure items (almost all)
    Original story
    Medium parkour (spesial portal parkour)
    End area / VIP
    Town (your home)
    Castel
    Paint bucket
    Render:
    Name:  21-17-44-findingclover.png
Views: 134
Size:  1.03 MB
    IGN: ISKADI
    Main world: ISKADI
    I played GT since: June 2014
    Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Grow ID: MZULFIKRI
    world: TEMPLESOFPARKOUR

World Render:
    Click me to see world render

STORY:
    One day, a man who was about to clean the warehouse in the house left by his grandfather.
    Accidentally he found a chest containing a letter and a map, he was surprised by the contents of the letter, then he read it. It turned out that the contents of the letter were a few messages from his grandfather.
    The last message from his grandfather was to look for the treasure.
    he was confused by his grandfather's message, he also tried to solve the mystery

world feature:
    - punch and zombie jammer
    - fire house
    - easy/medium parkour
    - vip room
    - maze
    - adventure items
    - credit board near white door

World: GREENWONDERS || IGN: Zya

Name:  greenwonders.png
Views: 128
Size:  735.2 KB

This world was created for parkour. I decided to use a rope parkour for the world, in which is 100% possible. Go through the world and climb up the building to kiss the blarney stone!

Jammers include: PZ, Mini-Mod, Pine Guard, Ghost Charm, and Xenonite.
    Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
    Instagram: @gt.mera