Page 128 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,525 to 1,536 of 2413

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default The Piñata Festival

Hola, I'd like to nominate my world for WOTD.

World name :
    THEPINATAFESTIVAL

GrowID : JonVince

Name:  thepinatafestival.png
Views: 131
Size:  1.08 MB

It's the month of Cinco de Mayo! And you know what that means, it's time to bash some piñatas!
    Bring a friend or two and play inside this GAME WORLD to enjoy and feel the essence of Cinco de Mayo.
    Enjoy this colorful world with the Cinco de Mayo vibe through its decorations and the music of the Olmec head.

The mechanics are pretty simple:
    1.) Be the first to score 50 points by bashing piñatas [game blocks]. But beware, other players can also bash the piñata you are bashing which they could score instead of you. (5 points per piñata bashed)

2.) Ran out of piñatas? No worries, find a bat (flag) and bash it on the Big Piñata to score! The bats are scattered around the world. (5 points per hit on the Big Piñata)

Only a maximum of 30 players can play in this game at a time to avoid a quick loss of piñatas in the early state of every game.

World Machines/Jammers:
    1.) Punch Jammer
    2.) Zombie Jammer
    3.) Ghost Charm
    4.) Fire House
    5.) Weather Machine - Arid

Even though Cinco de Mayo week ended, the fun and tradition of Cinco de Mayo will continue in this world.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Post Spaceriddles for wotd

SPACRIDDLES for WOTD

GrowID: LamboUrus
    WorldName: SpaceRiddles

𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
    This world is fully made out of riddles! this world has lots of stages (In this case biomes) of different sort of riddles. It was really fun making those riddles and i enjoyed the whole progress of making this world.
    Update (improvement):
    I darkened the clouds to match it with the night weather.
    Update: i’ve noticed that there were 100+ possibilities at the last riddle, so i Made That Part a bit easier, i also added some stars in the sky.
    𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤:
    The city biome is inspired by Janobarker’s INCEPTIONTOWN
    The trees are inspired by the way Zya’s make them.

𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪:
    You wake up after an awful nap in the cow stall, after you realize how disgusting you smell. You heard a loud noise from outside….

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤:
    -Riddles in different biomes
    -All jammers needed
    -A V.I.P spot
    -Adventure items
    -And a story.

Name:  spaceriddles.png
Views: 128
Size:  520.3 KB

It was real fun making this world, hope ya’ll enjoy the world

Good luck and stay safe!

Lesser Knight

Default THROUGHTHEMAZE For WOTD!

THROUGHTHEMAZE by iCarryYou

During the early days, the elements were united as one, fire, air, water, and earth were working for the world as a whole and none of the elements dreamt of superiority. Until one day, the fire element has raised its pride and wants to be the leader of all the elements. The two elements didn't agree, yet, the other one has favored fire element's superiority. The argument didn't end up well, so they split the world into two, naming The Botany Biome and The Fiery Biome. Now, it is up to the people who visit their world if where side they will go. SO YOU? Which side favors you?

World Contains :

Storyline
    P and Z Jammers
    Weather Machine Background
    Pixel Art
    Two different Biomes (that will serve as the maze)
    Different Adventure Items such as : Pedestal, Braziers, Piton and more
    Creditory Board
    Easy Parkour (For new players)

Latest World Render :
    Name:  throughthemaze.png
Views: 122
Size:  742.0 KB

Stay safe!

~iCarryYou

Default JUNGLEAPOCALYPSE for WOTD

I am electing JUNGLEAPOCALYPSE for WotD. This world is based on an apocalypse which you have to try to get out from the creepy caves to the outside. It had a jungle themed pyramid which you have to go through and parkour your way out. It has parkour throughout most of the world. Has signs to direct you and explain what the world is and where you are meant to go. I used dimension blocks to block players from trying to cheat or escape.

World has:
    -Essential Jammers (Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Guardian Pineapple, Firehouse)
    -Jungle themed
    -Different themes of parkour
    -story board
    -credits board
    -VIP Room
    -Fun to play

Story:
    You woke up today with a funny feeling that something tragic is going to happen. At midday you receive a call from the army telling you that they need you for an emergency. You arrive at their army base and they send you in this mysterious cave.
    “It is your mission to escape this cave and fight the apocalypse, GO NOW.”

I enjoyed and had fun spending my time building this world. If you like it jump in and try it out and give me feedback about it. I have made a thread for feedback too. World and my Name below:
    GrowID - FireFuryXD
    World - JUNGLEAPOCALYPSEAttachment 236668
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Nominating RAYMANJUNGLE for WOTD

First of all, i dont know if i have posted this or no. Im sorry if it actually has been posted cause i dont see it on the replies section

World Name : RAYMANJUNGLE
    GrowID : SpoilerMan

Story :
    You wakes up because someone was calling for your help in your dream. You went outside to take some fresh air and you hear that voice again. That voice came from a hole inside a forest, you went there and there is a portal there. The portal then takes you to another world, The Rayman Jungle. In that world, the goblet inside the Tree of Life has been taken by the humans and you need to retrieve it.

Features :
    -Story
    -No wings or speed mod required
    -Credits board and a door to the world i inspired
    -Jungle Weather
    -P,Z,Signal Jammer and Firehouse
    -Complex uses of adventure items

Latest Render :
    Name:  raymanjungle fix kyknya.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  354.7 KB

Linked world : RAYMANJUNGLELINK
    This world is used for prologue and warning to read signs,guestbooks, and mannequin
    Latest Render :
    Name:  raymanjunglelink fix sih ini.png
Views: 108
Size:  275.5 KB

BYTUS (REMASTERED)

I have worked really hard in this world! I made the story suitable for everyone.
    (I worked in this world for about 2 months)

Features:
    - A very entertaining story
    - An amazing pixel art of a very detailed pharaoh
    - P&Z Jammers
    - Firehouse & Ghost Charm
    - Weather machine - Arid
    - Credits board near white door
    - Parkour
    - Adventure items
    - Winners room
    - Extra information about the Egyptian culture :)

Summary of story:
    You are in a world where the great pyramid of the pharaoh "Bytus" is located. Bytus was well known for being a pharaoh with millionaire riches, once every 100 years he chose a person to fulfill the "great challenge'' which is that you had to pass all his tests and you would have a life full of luxuries, but if you didn't complete the trial, you'd stay trapped in the great pyramid.
    In this world you will learn about the fantastic story of a brave adventurer who invoked in a dream the "Great Pharaoh Bytus" to challenge him with the trials contained in his pyramid and live his life full of wealth.
    In addition, you will find real information about ancient Egypt, you will know how it originated, real events that occurred in it and that are still a trend today.

Name:  bytus.png
Views: 117
Size:  1.07 MB
    IGN: Fuzeds

#FireAncient

Instagram: @fuzeds
    Discord: Fuzeds#8949

World: SKULLITION
    Growid: SKULLITION
    This world is supposed to be a jack of all trades, with things a normal Growtopian could ever ask for. It has a short parkour (has a wl prize too!(the wl in the render is blocked by a dirt, I already broke it) it's got a short race, it's got a fishing spot, has an AFK spot (which I personally use often) a small treasure hunt for VIP room access, some info about me, VERY deadly trees, and more! (go explore it )
    I built the world while keeping in mind the feeling of being "locked" away in prison (hence the background). If you're locked in a prison, might as well do a bunch of things in it, right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Name:  skullition.png
Views: 99
Size:  340.6 KB
    skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating ROBBITSGT

ROBBITSGT by Robbits

Rendered World:
    Name:  robbitsgt.png
Views: 130
Size:  756.5 KB
    (Although there are some blocks that are bugged in the render)

Description:
    This is a main world of Robbits wherein adventure also awaits you. The adventure contains a funny story which you will be portraying the role with a plot twist in the end. More over pixel art and creative building and trees can be found as well.

Storyline(for adventure)
    Robbits was your best and old friend in the game called Growtopia. He was the only one who could helped you in the game. Until one day, your friendship has fallen and faded. He's not playing with you anymore. All your messages has been ignored. As your best pal, you really wanted to know why and what's behind all of these. And so the rest of the story is for you to find out.

World Contains:
    - A unique used of up, up, and a way block for thrilling and hard adventure
    - Basic jammers includes: Zombie Jammer, Punch Jammer, Firehouse, and Ghost Charm
    - Weather Machine - Background (Dark caved is used)
    - Xenonite Crystal (Blocked double jump, blocked speed, and blocked use of powerups: such as consumable items)
    - 85% blocks are painted with various colors and glued
    - Used of clash items for wonderful design
    - Creditory Board
    - Lastly, a free burrito ride under the pixel
    Last edited by Words; 05-09-2020 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Rendered file can't be seen

Default LOSTINADREAM for WOTD

World Name: LOSTINADREAM
    GrowID: emmilyy

LOSTINADREAM, the title says it all. This world offers a "unique" experience to all players with an interesting storyline/parkour.

This world has:
    •Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) Including a Ghost Charm.
    •An interesting storyline
    •Lots of parkour! (Multiple Variations) Which doesn't require much skill to do
    •Adventure items
    •A room to chill in after you have completed the world
    •An overall good design/concept
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default THEBOOKOFDRAGONS ~ An Adventure World!

Hi, my IGN is ChocoMelts and I'm here to nominate a world that I've been building for a very long time. The world name is THEBOOKOFDRAGONS :
    Name:  thebookofdragons.png
Views: 120
Size:  773.0 KB
    I've started building this world since 2016 when the spelunkorama update first came out but it took me time to finish it. It's inspired by a franchise named HTTYD, although it has a different storyline i just feel it reminds me of the terrain in the movies. I've had alot of help along the way to build this world and I'm grateful for their help. Theres a bulletin board in the world with further history and inspiration towards the building of the world.

Edit : I also like to mention that this world consists of a pretty challenging but possible parkour that will be fun to spend time especially during times like this. It also has the use of adventure items where you need to gather other pieces in order to continue the world. One of my favourite parts is what i call the "Deadly Nights" where players will be challenged to cross a space with spikes that they cant even see!

That's all from me! Goodluck to everyone who is nominating and i hope everyone is having a great time at home and most importantly safe! #StaySafe everyone!!
    Last edited by MAXXL; 05-09-2020 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Wanted to add some details to the original post
    GrowID : ChocoMelts
    World : CHOCOMELTS

My current goals are :
    - 1,000DLs (50%)
    - Focus Eyes (100%)
    - Get WOTD (0)
    - Get VOTW (2)
    - Get Legendary Item (0)
    - Reach level 125 (86/125)

Feel free to meet me in-game!

Default Is that world that bad? Nuuu..

Nominating my world for the wotd.
    Storyline-Once upon a time you managed to visit your grandma, but then grangma told u a interesting story about a Charles Darvin who visited your Grandma and hid his magical Idol in the forest! So you started asking about it..More and more! So she told you a story, 30years back then Charles Darvin hid the Idol, and forgot about it! For now as the Charles Darvin is soo old, he cant get the idol back from the cave by himself, but YOU CAN! -You decided to help the Chrles Darvin out And your adventure started!
    -You managed to travel in the darkest forest, swim in the deepest and coldest underground lakes, Answer and chose the right idol to get throught Old maia population traps!
    Interested? Ofc you are, enjoy parkouring, i gave my best to make it fun and cool as possible!
    World features>
    PZ jammers
    Weather-night
    Storyline
    Awesome facts
    Flying the hotair balloon
    Riddles
    And more!
    Render>
    Attachment 237291
    IGN: iigonub

Squire

Default Nominating FISHFINS for WOTD

Name:  fishfins2.png
Views: 128
Size:  187.2 KB

World: FISHFINS
    Growid: Cykn

This world is themed after an old German fairy tale about a fisherman, his wife, and an almighty enchanted bass that grants their wishes, only for them to get too greedy with the fish causing him to take back all their wishes leaving them with nothing. Visit the world for the full storyline!! Special thanks to everyone who helped me with this world and inspired me to create it.

The world also features a unique parkour design using the Up Up and Away blocks throughout.

Features:
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Fishing tips and tricks throughout
    -Parkour using Up Up and Away Blocks
    -Credit board is at the white door
    -Unique and interesting storyline