Page 157 of 202 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,873 to 1,884 of 2413

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Post TWISTEDLANDS For WOTD!

Twistedlands by GhostCape. Everything in Twistedlands is made by me and nothing were copied!

Storyline:
    The twisted lands are an ancient land inhabited by goblins. The goblins have lived in peace for thousands of years. Now there has occurred a huge threat! An unknown beast has found it's way into their hidden caves.. The beast has trapped goblins with it's incredible magical powers! You have been summoned to solve the beast's forgotten riddle and to save the twisted lands!

Render of the world..
    Name:  twistedlands.png
Views: 133
Size:  1,013.9 KB

World has:
    -Punch jammer
    -Zombie jammer
    -Fire house
    -Ghost Charm
    -A storyline all around the map
    - Information about different characters around the map
    - Completing this world doesn't need a parasol or wings!
    - Easter eggs and mysteries
    - A riddle to solve!

Growid: GhostCape
    World name: TWISTEDLANDS

Master Sorcerer

CURSEDMEMORIES
    GrowID: ROOTbeerr

Except the memories aren’t very cursed anymore. I revamped the entire story, as I was told that WOTDs need to be family friendly. I’m hoping that I can be considered for WOTD now as I have toned down the parkour difficulty slightly and also changed the entire story to be something more wholesome.

CURSEDMEMORIES follows a unnamed protagonist who takes a walk with a higher being to view his past life before moving on.

The world is quite long, with much parkour and puzzles. It stretches across two worlds, CURSEDMEMORIES and CURSEDMEMORIES2

Parkour uses tricksters, death trap walls, and gravity wells to create a less generic experience

There are puzzles to solve.

Dark maze

A sungate puzzle

CURSEDMEMORIES
    Name:  cursedmemories.png
Views: 114
Size:  440.8 KB

CURSEDMEMORIES2
    Name:  cursedmemories2.png
Views: 102
Size:  214.8 KB

HAUNTEDCATACOMB
    An old world of mine, but I decided to come back to it and rewrite parts of the story and fix the puzzle (which was near impossible).

Your brother has gone missing. Last seen at Stonehill Church. It’s abandoned, but something lies beneath it.

Contains a puzzle, parkour, and adventure item stuff.

There’s punch and zombie jammer, just not shown in render
    Name:  hauntedcatacomb.png
Views: 102
Size:  832.6 KB
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 05-22-2020 at 02:31 AM.
    signature.

EGGVENTUREQUEST

--- Story ---
    You were on a quest to gather all of the 4 adventure items laying in different areas. Then you give it to Prof. Bunny to complete his latest invention which is an time machine not just an ordinary time machine but it also looks like an egg

What's in the world?
    - P and Z jammers
    - Story
    - Dialogues on the signs
    - Fun facts around the world about the areas
    - Parkour ( Easy - Medium )
    - Adventure Items
    - Pixel art of the Egg
    - Credits
    - V.I.P
    - Weather Machine - Background
    - Noob friendly

Attachment 238431

CURSETREASURES
    --Story--
    Your long time friend has send you a letter that he found a cave filled with hidden riches. But its also filled with traps, now he asks for your help to get the treasure inside the cave. Because who knows whats in that cave.

What's in the world?
    - PZ JAMMED
    - Story
    - Adventure Items
    - Clash Blocks
    - V.I.P Room
    - Medium Parkour
    - Credits
    - Weather Machine - Spooky

Attachment 238430
    Last edited by TeachMeHow; 05-24-2020 at 08:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Post Nominate for WOTD Reflection Of Destiny

Name:  reflectionofdestiny.png
Views: 112
Size:  475.6 KB
    STORY:
    > In ancient times there was a curse in a world where there were only mountain.
    People of the Ancient Age were afraid of water reflection.
    They believed thst water reflection was a different world. Someday someone different came to the place where ancient people lived.
    Nobody knew what is this person was like. They were scared and did not know what to do. This person would perhaps couse the history to change.
    But is it a bad thing or a good thing ?
    That person said;
    "Death Messenger came. You will not be able to enter water again. Because the water is cursed now. Water kill everyone right now. You can only remove the curse from the bottom of the lake.
    Only one person can enter the reflection of the lake. We don't have time. One person should go now...
    Good luck."
    You have to go. They choose you.
    Finral, you should go now. We have lost enough time...
    <#>Have a nice trip...

Credits:
    #Designed by the world Shinjirou.
    #The world idea was designed by Shinjirou.

World Contents:
    #Cybot Mechanism
    #Medium Parkour
    #Punch Jammer & Zombie Jammer
    #Ghost Charm
    #Fire House
    #Security Camera
    #Dialouges
    **Please Read Dialogues :3
    GrowID: Shinjirou
    World Name: ReflectionOfDestiny
    Good Luck Everyone

Default Nominating BYTUS for World of the Day!

BYTUS

GrowID: Fuzeds

I have worked really hard in this world! I made the story suitable for everyone.
    (I worked in this world for about 2 months)

Features:
    - A very entertaining story
    - An amazing pixel art of a very detailed pharaoh
    - P&Z Jammers
    - Firehouse & Ghost Charm
    - Heatwave Machine for a nice ambience

- Credits board near white door
    - Parkour
    - Adventure items
    - Winners room
    - Extra information about the Egyptian culture :)

Summary of story:
    You are in a world where the great pyramid of the pharaoh "Bytus" is located. Bytus was well known for being a pharaoh with millionaire riches, once every 100 years he chose a person to fulfill the "great challenge'' which is that you had to pass all his tests and you would have a life full of luxuries, but if you didn't complete the trial, you'd stay trapped in the great pyramid.
    In this world you will learn about the fantastic story of a brave adventurer who invoked in a dream the "Great Pharaoh Bytus" to challenge him with the trials contained in his pyramid and live his life full of wealth.
    In addition, you will find real information about ancient Egypt, you will know how it originated, real events that occurred in it and that are still a trend today.

Name:  bytus (4).png
Views: 117
Size:  1.07 MB
    IGN: Fuzeds

#FireAncient

Instagram: @fuzeds
    Discord: Fuzeds#8949

Default THEHARDLIFE for WOTD!

Hello, I would like to post my world "THEHARDLIFE" for WOTD. It's a world I have put a lot of effort into and I'm sure you will love it!

Welcome to GrowBurgh, a city that used to be fullfilled with love, peace and joy. Every new day was a new expirience in life, where people from the town joined to make parties and festivals. After school, kids used to play all around the town. However, everything came to an end. One day, a huge Earth Quake occurrd on the city. Buildings where damaged, cable cars where damaged, everything became into chaos! But, is happiness still close for the citizens on this town? Is there amazing stories to talk about of passed away memories? Go and adventure on this city to check everything out!

World Features:

-Puzzles
    -Jammers
    -Adventure Games
    -Fire House
    -Vip Room

IGN: Carbonide

Name:  thehardlife.png
Views: 100
Size:  674.3 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I’m Carbonide and I would like to nominate my main world CARBO for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Hello, Welcome to CARBO! This is my main world. Here you will be able to find different kind of activities, information and you will be able to spawn through different places! Here’s a list of what are you able to do here!

1.Activities
    You will find here a parkour, a password door game and a PVP! (You can also punch the Obelisks to enter to a VIP area)
    2.Information

You will be able to find a WOTD Room. Their you can learn “How do you post a WOTD” and some building tips. You can also find my main goals in Growtopia and learn if they have been COMPLETED or UNCOMPLETED. Their is also a room with my most important achievements.

3.Spawn Area
    You can go to A VIP Room and find an Easter Egg!

IGN: Carbonide

Name:  carbo.png
Views: 95
Size:  203.7 KB

Lesser Knight

Default My World AFTERMAYHEM for WOTD!

Hello, I'm Sebi200 and I would like to nominate my world AFTERMAYHEM for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Welcome to a city that used to be awesome. It was a great city that what filled with acid and radioactive substances storages. But what happened? Everything was just fine before the 20th of November when the 1st warehouse ruptured. Most of the people survived. However, the second warehouse is about to rupture due to the acid melting in surfaces. You have to get to se safe zone in 25 minutes before the area gets flooded with lethal substances.

IGN: Sebi200

Name:  aftermayhem.png
Views: 104
Size:  687.5 KB

Default FIRENATIONFACTORY for WOTD

GrowID: 4LTgt
    World: FIRENATIONFACTORY

This is my personal adaptation of "The Painted Lady" from Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 3 Episode 3 by Nickelodeon.

History:
    "The Fire Nation factory was an industrial establishment located on the cliffs near the shore of the Jang Hui River.
    The facility dumped a significant amount of waste into the river, while large smokestacks simultaneously contaminated the air.
    Where a large portion of the population from a nearby fisherman village was sickened by the polluted water and left to starve from the lack of healthy fish.
    Katara convinces you to stay and she assumes the role of "The Painted Lady", a local legend, in order to heal the sick and steal food from the factory.
    You, as the Avatar have to use your bending skills to deactivate the factory."

Worlds features:
    - Cool History throw the world with Katara character
    - Punch and Zombie Jammers
    - ALL clash parkour items
    - Awesome parkour! (Can be done without wings and parasol)
    - Adventure Items
    - Steam Puzzle (easy)
    - Pixel Art
    - Weather Machine
    - Song inspired by The Avatar Song Theme
    - A lot of love put into it! S2

Inspiration:

Name:  Fire_Nation_factory.png
Views: 91
Size:  215.0 KB

World Render:

Name:  firenationfactory.png
Views: 89
Size:  312.2 KB
    Last edited by 4LTgt; 05-22-2020 at 04:15 AM.
    GrowID: 4LTgt
    Main World: 4ltgt (of course)
    HOURS PLAYED: 4000+Hours
    GROWTOPIAN SINCE: May 2017 for ever!

Talking Nominating FertilityFalls for World of the day

Latest render =
    Name:  fertilityfalls.png
Views: 86
Size:  340.4 KB

World = FERTILITYFALLS
    GrowID = Player251

Story =
    a rare deadly disease has infected you. And none of the medical staff can cure your illness. In the midst of your despair, there is a legend about fertility waterfalls, and the waterfall can cure all kinds of diseases, but the path to the waterfall is very dangerous and full of obstacles. , Will you fight or die without a fight? , That is your choice.

This world contains =
    -Basic Jammers (punch and Zombie)
    -Fire House and Ghost Charm
    -Story
    -Confusing Hard parkour
    -Trickster parkour
    -Adventure items
    -Looming shadows

Thanks for the attention, i hope i can win

Personal goal (WOTD) 0/1

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  barbequeparty.png
Views: 82
Size:  523.2 KBWorld: BarbequeParty
    Creator: Player251
    World Type = Game world

Story =
    the debate about the best food for the barbeque party continues , until one day, it splintered into 4 team, that is, the watermelon team, sausage time, beef team, and roasted corn team, all fighting for the sake of victory. The winning team will prove their food as the best food for the barbeque party. You're able to choose your team!

Contains = -Game Generator (To Generare the Match) (basic jammer) -Punch and Zombie Jammer. -Ghost Charm (Prevent the ghost from spawning in the world). -Game Stuff, Such as Game Graves, Game Goals, Game Blocks, and Game Flag. -Party related items. -Some Pixel Art. *Once again
    World = BARBEQUEPARTY
    Grow ID = Player251

Thanks for the attention, this is my first ever World of The Day Attemp, and also im not really sure of winning, but i want to thank if i win, and thank you for everyone who inspire and support me.

Default Nominating THEUSURPER for WOTD.

~Storyline~

The creatures from other planets began to usurp all elements that exist on earth, they are cruel, aggressive and act arbitrarily. But do they come with a strong reason to simply rule the earth or is there a certain reason behind the fact that they are looking for something valuable?

~features~

-Bulletin board next to the white door( for credit and information about world).
    -Log cabin door ( for the world who has inspired me)
    -guestbook ( for storyline).
    -weather machine-night.
    -basic jammers ( Zombie and punch jammer).
    -Painted blocks.
    -manequin with the bulletin board( the villager).
    -housing materials such as mission blocks, super crate boxes, wooden tables, backgroound lattice, wooden background, barrels and others.
    -Jungle materials such as climbing vines, hedges, foliage, palm tree, prehistoric palm, and others.
    -startopia stuff and items.
    -Easy-to-difficult parkour with death spike.
    -Amazing Headquarters design.
    -Amazing VIP room.

Name world : THEUSURPER
    GrowID : KimComunity

The latest render world:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...theusurper.png

I also post the image at my instagram: Kimcomunity
    #growwotdmay20 #growtopia

Default THECURSEOFTHELICH for WOTD!

Name:  thecurseofthelich.png
Views: 26
Size:  832.9 KB
    IGN ~ Phaethon
    World Name ~ “THECURSEOFTHELICH”

~ World Description ~
    Long ago, an immortal demon ravaged these lands and enslaved the inhabitants. It named itself the “Lich King” and was a cruel ruler. One day, a hero and his team of sorcerers managed to defeat the Lich. Because the Lich was immortal, the hero had to seal it away. He took the heart of the Lich and placed it inside of an enchanted Totem, and it’s soul sealed within a torch. The main body was then imprisoned by a great spell. But before the Lich was sealed away, it casted a curse upon the inhabitants of the land, making them immortal but also unable to leave this miserable, ravaged land. They were also unable to attack the Lich as a part of this curse.

Centuries passed and the seal that once imprisoned The Lich was starting to deteriorate. Desperate to remove the curse and banish the Lich for good, the inhabitants tried to summon mortals to the land to take on the quest. You are one of these summoned mortals, the one who will become the new hero of the land and destroy the curse... or will you?

~ World Contains ~
    - Medium Difficulty parkour
    - Waterfall parkour
    - Gravity well parkour
    - Adventure items
    - PZ jammer
    - Heatwave machine
    - The Lich from Adventure Time pixel art
    - The song is my very own arrangement of the “Rachmaninov Prelude in C# Minor”
    Last edited by PHAETHON; 05-24-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    IGN : PHAETHON

~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON🎼🎼🎼

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating JUNGLEOFTRAP for WOTD

WORLD NAME : JUNGLEOFTRAP
    IGN : MAGICULE

[STORYLINE]
    -There was a kid named Perry who lived in U.S. with his family, everyone knew that they were a wealthy and honest family. One day, Perry got kidnapped. They need to find Perry, which is trapped inside amazon forest, they embarked on a quest to save Perry.Then they embarked on a quest.They walked and walked for hours until they reached amazon forest, after that they found a secret door and they need to solve the riddles to open the door, they read the riddles and after three attempts, they were finally able to open the door.

This world contains:
    -parkour,riddles,puzzles the player will need to solve
    -punch and zombie jammer (basic jammers)
    -ghost charm and firehouse
    -adventure items,trickster,clash items and more
    -vip room for players who hav completed the world to interact with
    -this world can be played by all players
    -requires double jump

Latest render of the world
    Name:  jungleoftrap.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  481.1 KB