Page 173 of 202 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 2,065 to 2,076 of 2413

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

World:SKULLITION
    :GrowID:SKULLITION
    This world started off simple as a main world, but it slowly evolved to what it is now. This world is supposed to depict a ruined civilization, with no reason whatsoever. You are part of this community, having just returned on your spaceship back to your colony, only to find that every human being is gone. Where did they go? Is this an elaborate prank or something much sinister?
    Name:  skullition.png
Views: 121
Size:  1.13 MB
    skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

Lesser Knight

Default ESCAPETHEMISFORTUNE for WOTD

I would like to nominate ESCAPETHEMISFORTUNE for WOTD. This world is based on all the misfortunate (unlucky) things usually happen to people. You will try to escape through this issues and tasks. Are you prepared?

World has:
    -Xenonite Crystal to suit world (No double-jump, No high-jump, Speed Granted)
    -Punch/Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Pineapple guardian, Ghost charm, Nothingness Weather Machine
    -Cybot parkour, Underwater parkour, sungate/obelisk parkour and other new and fun features.
    -Really fun story line (important)
    -VIP room when finished.

If you like this world please check it out as it is my first attempt at WOTD.
    Made by NightFuze and my friends
    World Name: ESCAPETHEMISFORTUNE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default WindsorHistoricalCastle

GrowID: Down
    World : Windsorhistoricalcastle

Story:
    Castle Windsor
    This castle was built with very sturdy stones. Some castles have castles built in existing structures. When Henry III came to power, he built a luxurious work palace inside the castle and then Edwar III rebuilt the most magnificent palace. Until now Windsor Castle still belongs to the royal family and is a very popular tourist attraction.

World Description:
    Features:
    ~Interesting facts about Windsor Castle which is used as a place to find a partner and to take pictures.
    ~Become an attractive tourist attraction for growtopia players
    ~Basic Jammers includes: Zombie Jammer, Punch Jammer, Signal Jammer, Firehouse.

#World Contains:
    ~Arid Weather
    ~CCTV
    ~Castle Item
    ~Bountiful Item
    ~Mini Parkour

Credit:
    ~Inspirated World:Queens and Papadesctop,Thank you Papadesctop and SnapChot For Allowing me to take part in the design of your world.
    ~Story Comes from google

Name:  windsorhistoricalcastle.png
Views: 124
Size:  629.1 KB
    Last edited by midman; 05-31-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Default ESCAPETHETRAIN for WOTD

Grow ID: Kurense
    World Name: ESCAPETHETRAIN

Name:  escapethetrain.png
Views: 117
Size:  423.1 KB
    You are on your way to the city. Suddenly, technical errors occur on your train so that your train stops in the middle of the road. Not only that, dangerous spikes also appeared on the train. Now, run and find a safe place!

This World Contains:
    -Noob friendly parkour
    -Adventure Items
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Weather Machine - Night
    -Ghost Charm
    -Firehouse
    -Credit Board

IGN: MeraBowe || World: RACETODREAMLAND

This world is a cute derby world inspired by the Super Smash Bros Ultimate map "Dreamland."
    Players can race their friends in the world to see who gets the fastest time.
    This world has the basic PZ Jammers and a Xenonite.

Name:  racetodreamland.png
Views: 108
Size:  401.2 KB
    Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
    Instagram: @gt.mera
    Discord: //#6666

Default Nominations

Hi guys, I'll be nominating m astrology themed world VIRGOPROPHECY

This world has
    -New mechanics of gameplay
    -Cool Storyline
    -Usage of new blocks
    -Facts and trivia about the zodiac sign Virgo
    -and many more to explore

I really enjoyed building this world and I hope you will enjoy it too

Backstory: Once upon a time, there was a lonely girl named Asteria that loved farming and cultivating crops. She was lonely but little did she knew, Cosmos, the god of Galaxy always watch her. She then fled to the skies and became the constellation Virgo and became the god of Farming and Fruits

Storyline and mission: A huge famine struck the earth and killed many lives, and Asteria is in charge of this. Now our mission is to find her so that everything that got destroyed will be restored

This world has a really powerful message at the end about climate change. And I think each and every one of us needs to be aware of what's happening on our planet.

Grow ID: Chaledean
    World name: VIRGOPROPHECY

Latest Render:Name:  virgoprophecy.png
Views: 109
Size:  563.1 KB

LUNARBUNNIES for WOTD
    Facts/Short Description
    -This world has Cybots and special blocks
    -It has a lot of easter themed blocks
    -a story about a bunny that lives on the moon
    -Medium difficulty
    -puzzles and new mechanics

Ps: I've done lots of improvements in this world and I hope you like it
    Storyline: There was a magical bunny that lives on the moon, and your mission is to hunt all the easter eggs so that the moon tribe will grant whatever wish you want
    (more information inside the worlds guestbook)
    Grow ID: Chaledean
    World: LUNARBUNNIES

Render:Name:  lunarbunnies.png
Views: 107
Size:  560.2 KB

Squire

Default THENATURALCASTLE FOR WOTD!

THENATURALCASTLE' for world of the day.

World name - THENATURALCASTLE
    In game name - Pharixity

Name:  thenaturalcastle.png
Views: 106
Size:  1.26 MB

World has :

Zombie & Punch jammers.
    Creative parkour (medium level)
    Vip room / ending room
    A huge castle with tricky parkour & adventure items
    Used a lot of adventure items.
    Tricksters - for making the parkour intresting
    Sungate & obelisks / credits board

World render link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...uralcastle.png

Default WolfClaw for WOTD <3

Renominating WolfClaw for WOTD
    An adventure world filled with parkours and puzzles, travelling through the wolf kingdom to save it from the evil rulers ( no spoilers :3 ) also there are funny characters to interact with along you'r journey !
    -------------
    This world contains:
    ~ P+Z jammers
    ~ Jungle Weather
    ~ Ghost Charm
    ~ Wolf theme
    ~ Story
    ~ Goofy Story Characters
    ~ Simple Pixel Art
    ~ Credit to supporters
    ~ Public Bulletin
    ~ Parkour
    ~ Quizes
    ~ Sun Gate Puzzle
    ~ Howler and Trickster
    ~ Use of adventure items
    ~ Use of paint and glue
    ~ Vip Area
    ~ Spectating Rooms
    ~ Many unique blocks
    ~ Hiddin password letters (vip)

GrowID: StarkSpark
    WorldID: WolfClaw

Thanks mods as always for the amazing work, hope you dont mind that i mentioned some moderators in my world as a a little easteregg, Also hope you like my world <3

Render:
    Name:  wolfclaw (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  446.4 KB

Default “THECURSEOFTHELICH” for WOTD!

IGN ~ Phaethon
    World Name ~ “THECURSEOFTHELICH”

~ World Description ~
    Long ago, an immortal demon ravaged these lands and enslaved the inhabitants. It named itself the “Lich King” and was a cruel ruler. One day, a hero and his team of sorcerers managed to defeat the Lich. Because the Lich was immortal, the hero had to seal it away. He took the heart of the Lich and placed it inside of an enchanted Totem, and it’s soul sealed within a torch. The main body was then imprisoned by a great spell. But before the Lich was sealed away, it casted a curse upon the inhabitants of the land, making them immortal but also unable to leave this miserable, ravaged land. They were also unable to attack the Lich as a part of this curse.

Centuries passed and the seal that once imprisoned The Lich was starting to deteriorate. Desperate to remove the curse and banish the Lich for good, the inhabitants tried to summon mortals to the land to take on the quest. You are one of these summoned mortals, the one who will become the new hero of the land and destroy the curse... or will you?

~ World Contains ~
    - Medium Difficulty parkour
    - Short Riddle
    - Waterfall parkour
    - Gravity well parkour
    - Adventure items
    - PZ jammer
    - Heatwave machine
    - The Lich from Adventure Time pixel art (art taken from reddit)
    - The song is my very own arrangement of the “Rachmaninov Prelude in C# Minor”
    - May 29, 2020 #1 rated Adventure world!
    Name:  thecurseofthelich.png
Views: 100
Size:  925.6 KB
    IGN : PHAETHON

~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON🎼🎼🎼

Lesser Knight

Default wotd entering may-2020

You are an Adventure who were summoned here by Dr steam the scientist to complete One challenge discover logic world. You feel your body shacking thinking to my self would I come here at this ultimate challenge,u have take the risk the closer to come to Logic world the more lost u might be. Your first objective is to get the most valuable goblet suck in the lava room it's obtainable. Warning this obby is extremely normal.Quest -Discorver Logic world. ,how this world thrive. -this world also include logical puzzles and other stuff. lava area use adventure items and many more. And the cave and sand area have adventure items and many stuff.Oh I forgot Dr Steam has an ship at the end
    • World include
    • Zombie jammer
    • punchjammer
    • weather-jungle
    • pixel arts

Growid:Steamkidyt[LIST][*]World name Stateoflogic
    Grad to get my 1st Wotd-SteamkidytName:  Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 9.06.13 PM.png
Views: 98
Size:  943.4 KB

Default CARBO for WOTD!

Hello, I’m Carbonide and I would like to nominate my main world CARBO for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Hello, Welcome to CARBO! This is my main world. Here you will be able to find different kind of activities, information and you will be able to spawn through different places! Here’s a list of what are you able to do here!

1.Activities
    You will find here a parkour, a password door game and a PVP! (You can also punch the Obelisks to enter to a VIP area)
    2.Information

You will be able to find a WOTD Room. Their you can learn “How do you post a WOTD” and some building tips. You can also find my main goals in Growtopia and learn if they have been COMPLETED or UNCOMPLETED. Their is also a room with my most important achievements.

3.Spawn Area
    You can go to A VIP Room and find an Easter Egg!

IGN: Carbonide

Name:  carbo.png
Views: 94
Size:  203.7 KB

Lesser Knight

Default AFTERMAYHEM for WOTD!

Hello, I'm Sebi200 and I would like to nominate my world AFTERMAYHEM for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Welcome to a city that used to be awesome. It was a great city that what filled with acid and radioactive substances storages. But what happened? Everything was just fine before the 20th of November when the 1st warehouse ruptured. Most of the people survived. However, the second warehouse is about to rupture due to the acid melting in surfaces. You have to get to se safe zone in 25 minutes before the area gets flooded with lethal substances.

IGN: Sebi200

World Futures:

-Jammers
    -Fire House
    - Parkour
    - Adventure
    -Anti Gravities

Name:  aftermayhem.png
Views: 93
Size:  687.5 KB