Page 182 of 202 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,173 to 2,184 of 2413

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

DealWithTheDice:

You've made it this far, fought through countless enemies and claimed their debts owed to the gambling master King Dice! He challenges you to one last challenge, you must gather things scattered around while avoiding death despite it lurking around every corner. Will you accept the deal and save yourself, or will you fall as the final hurdle?

Features:
    CYBOTS! for an interesting parkour experience
    Password door puzzles
    Stair puzzles
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Credit to all helpers and inspiration
    XENONITE
    Night Weather Machine
    Adventure items

Attachment 237296

CorruptionRises:

Day 20... the corruption has risen to the surface and is beginning to eat buildings and people left and right with no desire to stop.. an endless hunger gnawing away at decades of buildings and modernisation.. Your Brother is now wounded and knows how to stop it, will you build up enough courage to obtain the cure and save the world?

Features:

Password door puzzles
    Stair puzzles
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Apocalypse Weather Machine
    Adventure items
    Advanced puzzles using adventure item blocks
    Engaging story
    A Secret that few will solve..

Attachment 239475

DeceasedIsland

You! A young explorer come across an uncharted island of the coast of India.. The island is riddled with death and reeks of suffering.. You approach the island and meet an old man who tells you a tale of immense suffering. Do you have what it takes to adventure deep into the cave and uncover the source of all this turmoil?

Password door puzzles
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Jungle Weather Machine
    Adventure items
    Advanced puzzles using adventure item blocks
    Engaging story

Attachment 239476
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Lesser Knight

Default ESCAPETHEMISFORTUNE for WOTD

I would like to nominate ESCAPETHEMISFORTUNE for WOTD. This world is based on all the misfortunate (unlucky) things usually happen to people. You will try to escape through this issues and tasks. Are you prepared?

World has:
    -Xenonite Crystal to suit world (No double-jump, No high-jump, Speed Granted)
    -Punch/Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Pineapple guardian, Ghost charm, Nothingness Weather Machine, Mini-Mod
    -Cybot parkour, Underwater parkour, sungate/obelisk parkour and other new and fun features with cool less used blocks.
    -Really fun story line (important)
    -VIP room when finished.
    -Simple-Medium Parkour.

If you like this world please check it out as it is my first attempt at WOTD. I have also created a thread for your reviews and what you think. I have resubmitted it from last time as I made some more changes.

Name:  escapethemisfortune.png
Views: 82
Size:  639.2 KB

Lesser Knight

Smile WOTD NOMINATION

UPDATED

And btw i think the Wotd of today may be stolen from my world cuz i made the terraria dungeon before him.

INTRO

OK so i made some changes tested it with wings , no wings, pc player, mobile player, noobs and pro.Ti need liked 15mins.i added some dungeon themed items.

STORY

So the world is about you going in a adventure in a dungeon that your grandpa told you,that there a prize,specially for you, down there.So you went for it and you face the cruelty of those deadly naturally grown spikes.

This world contain:

-a night weather machine
    -the jammers
    -a cute town
    -a story line
    -credits
    -a longgg parkour
    -adventure items
    -and the most important thing:a real dungeon.

Not important things to read

I tried 3 times to win the WOTD and by those 3 attempts and the world ive already saw that won i am ready to win.

Thanks for everyone who supported me. specially who gave me positive comments on the forum.

And the most important thing for me is the sign of (Thanks nekorei)LOL

Growid:mulite
    World name:thedeepdungeon

World render:

Name:  1E1F9169-FC28-47AE-AFE1-FFE6660DDE6D.png
Views: 134
Size:  514.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    EYOOO CHECK MY WORLD :
    Fablesoflafontaine

Default LOVELYADVENTURE for WOTD

Grow ID:Aoer
    World Name:LOVELYADVENTURE

Story:
    You and your sister Emily head towards the woods. You both wanna explore around so you decide to play a round of Hide and Seek. Emily was generous enough to let you go hide first. That is when you end up losing contact with Emily and you’re all stranded and alone. You start to look around and notice how the woods is full of traps and how you have to be careful with each step you take. As an older brother it’s your duty to reconnect with Emily and get home safely. Do you have what it takes?

Features:
    Parkour (Wings aren’t required)
    Painted Blocks
    Pixel Art
    Dialog (Applies to story)
    Night Weather Machine
    Ghost Charm
    Zombie Jammer
    Punch Jammer
    Fire House
    Security Camera

Latest Render:
    Name:  728F28D9-D1AB-4937-AFB3-4D1F82C64388.png
Views: 139
Size:  553.3 KB

Lesser Knight

Default Nominating MUTANTMARS for WOTD

World Name: MUTANTMARS
    GrowID: MiLYONERiM

You and your two astronaut friends are researching and collecting some datas on MUTANTMARS. You lose yourself in work so you don't remember which way. After a while an intermittent voice is heard from walkie talkie and this voice belongs to your astronaut friend. You have difficulty in understanding what She says. The words You catch are: '' Finished... Going back... Fast...'' when you heard these words You explore a new path! The only problem is the decrease of the oxygen level in the tank. Your task is to go back to rocket alive.

Name:  mutantmars.png
Size:  555.7 KB

This world has:

• Zombie Jammer
    • Punch Jammer
    • Ghost Charm
    • Firehouse
    • Story
    • Parkour
    • Race against time

Lightbulb (THETABLEMOUNTAIN) for WOTD Nomination

Name:  BB8E567F-53F1-4C1A-B22B-047101AC8ADC.png
Size:  701.2 KB

GrowID Dulger
    World Name: THETABLEMOUNTAIN

World Includes:

-Unique Story
    -Real Information about the Table Mountain in South Africa, Cape Town.
    -Some of the real structures around the Table Mountain.
    -Parkour
    -Adventure Items
    -Zombie and Punch Jammers
    -Ghost Charm
    -Fire House
    -CCTV Camera
    -Weather Machine - Arid
    -Cool VIP area for the ones who completed the story.

Story:

You and your friend Daniel are both archaeologists and had the dream of visiting the Table Mountain in South Africa because of its mystery. So, both of you took a vacation from your job and headed to the famous mountain. In 1812, a company called Growmining have started mining somewhere on the Table Mountain aiming to find diamonds. However the company stopped its operations in 1813. Growmining have announced that the reason of shut down was that they couldn’t find any diamonds. Speculations circulated among many mining experts and other companies, which believed that the reason behind the shut down wasn’t about “not finding any diamonds”. Many researches were made by the world's top mining experts, all the results proved that the speculations were absolutely true. “Table Mountain's soil was very rich in fossils, coal, carbon and most importantly diamonds". Which means the odds of not finding diamonds are very low. These results made people create conspiracies. They thought that Growmining's discoveries were not only limited to diamonds, but also to a mysterious element which transforms coal to any gemstone. Growmining decided to hide their findings from the government and the world because it was the only discovered element that turns coal into any gemstone in the world. There were also rumors that the needed resources to survive living under the mountain were available to them so they could live there while producing gemstones. Furthermore, there are some rumors saying that Growmining have sent a crew of 16 people to the mine, but only 8 people were left there, which made people believe that half of the crew stayed in the mine and made it as their natural habitat. For this reason, experts and many other people requested from the government, clarifications and investigations on the company's work. A crew of 20 governmental investigators were appointed to the area. When the crew first went to the area they noticed that the ceiling of the tunnel that paved the way to the mine was almost entirely collapsed, hard to remove, thus, impossible to go through it. After a month of investigations, the crew couldn’t find a way to get in. Therefore, the government have decided that the theories were just rumors and it was a big waste of time and money. So they have suspended the investigations. However, some people still believed the fact that there is still a way to get into the mine. You and Daniel belonged to this group of people.

Author: Dulger (CraneGT)
    Edited by FFadee
    [Both are In Game Names]

QUARANTIM!

Tim is so bored with quarantine so he thought of making it a little bit fancier. With just his imagination, quarantine was made fun!

Join Quarantine Tim in his epic adventure inside his own game world to apply the quarantine protocols in their house, and identifying helpful information regarding some sort of a disease/virus. You will have to accomplish five (5) rooms: bathroom, garage, living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Are you in for the challenge?

Renderworld:
    Name:  quarantim.png
Views: 131
Size:  335.5 KB

Featuring 6 different parkour types.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

Lesser Knight

Default AFTERMAYHEM for WOTD!

Hello, I'm Sebi200 and I would like to nominate my world AFTERMAYHEM for the World of the Day. You will love it!

Welcome to a city that used to be awesome. It was a great city that what filled with acid and radioactive substances storages. But what happened? Everything was just fine before the 20th of November when the 1st warehouse ruptured. Most of the people survived. However, the second warehouse is about to rupture due to the acid melting in surfaces. You have to get to se safe zone in 25 minutes before the area gets flooded with lethal substances.

IGN: Sebi200

World Futures:

-Jammers
    -Fire House
    - Parkour
    - Adventure
    -Anti Gravities

Name:  aftermayhem.png
Views: 116
Size:  687.5 KB

Name:  thejungletrees.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  385.5 KB

THEJUNGLETREES FOR Wotd

GrowId:Adductor
    WorldName:TheJungleTrees

Feature:Weather Machine Jungle
    Punch jammer And Zombie Jammer
    Ghost Charm

Description: Some Tree Has Appeared In The World.And The Tree Has A Storys About ThemSelves,My friend and I went to find out about it. So this is about the story sorry because the description is only short. because it's a story about me and my friend. and sorry if my english is bad, and see you later.

Default I NOMINATE SLEEPINGPINE FOR WOTD

World name: SLEEPINGPINE
    GrowID: Gqnja

World contains:
    -Xenonite
    -Basic jammers
    -Ghost Charm
    -Firehouse
    -Jungle weather
    -Pixel
    -Race

Desc; We made the race world because we want to see the Growtopians are racing in my world and also to their happiness

Name:  sleepingpine.png
Views: 114
Size:  1.01 MB

Lesser Knight

Default TEMPLEVENTURE

WORLD: TEMPLEVENTURE
    GROW ID: JROOFED

Info:
    -I just started Growtopia and I wanted to test my building skill but I was limited with my resources and budget.-
    -This was built with some of my friends and we joyed it so much-
    -This is a parkour / adventure map with a side story-

This world has:
    √ Punch and Zombie Jammer and a Ghost Charm
    √ Has a basic tutorial at the start
    √ Has a VIP for the player who finished
    √ Has a small story behind it
    √ And a guest book with all the helper and the testers and some facts
    √ Can be played with any items tested but a little hard (or I am just bad at parkour)
    √ Has the perfect weather machine for the map

Story:
    You're a young adventurer seeking new things to do so when the opportunity to explore an ancient temple you did not waste a second and packed your bags to head out to the temple. As you arrive at the temple you admired it and walked to the entrance as you walked you heard a voice that said "You should go back and you are not welcomed here" despite his warnings you still went inside the temple. After exploring the temple you found a torch and remembered that there was a brazier on the previous floor so you went back and lit the brazier on fire and a mysterious hole on the floor opened and you went done with pure excitement. While looking around you heard the voice once again but you ignored it and continue going down the temple until you finally reached the bottom part but you met a problem you could not go back and so you jump down on where the water was flowing down to. Soon as you reach the bottom you found yourself inside a cave the voice came back and challenge you to find a way out of the cave you accepted his challenge and eventually you manage to escape the cave with minor injuries and the voice rewarded you with a totem and showed you a passage to a secret part of the temple and there you remember a story of an ancient civilization named the Growztec and soon after you left the temple seeking for new adventures.

Render:
    Name:  templeventure (6).png
Views: 118
Size:  1.21 MB
    LEVEL 36/125
    DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
    Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Lesser Knight

Default PINEAPPLEPURSUIT by iCarryYou

Since the long awaited Super Pineapple Party is yet to come, I present to you a Pineapple themed GAME WORLD!
    This game is all about eating pineapples since the whole village is at the peak of the Pineapple Party. You are invited to eat pineapples with them! The person who will eat the most pineapples will be recognized! See you!

This world contains :
    PZ Jammers
    Ghost Charm
    Firehouse
    Weather Machine Night
    Game Materials such as Game Blocks and Game Graves
    Game Generator
    The New Manor Blocks!
    Colorful Pixels
    Guides
    Creditors' Board

World Render : Name:  pineapplepursuit.png