Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RABBITHOLERUN

Default RABBITHOLERUN

Heya! After a long break from building, I've finally decided to get back into business and so I made a new world. It's a bunny/rabbit-themed race world, it was a ton of fun to build! I've made two original pixel arts in the world, though they're not taking up much, if any space.

I hope you'll enjoy it!
    Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

Name:  rabbitholerun.png
Views: 181
Size:  189.5 KB

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Banned

Did you spend 10wls making world?

dang damn wow you built that so fast
    looks great
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by rolexhoster View Post
    Nope, it actually took me well over 5dls to make this one. Paint isn’t cheap!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    dang damn wow you built that so fast
    looks great
    Can’t stop, won’t stop! I barely took any breaks building this world, to get it done ASAP!

Contact Me:

Banned

[QUOTE=Skullifer;4195480]Nope, it actually took me well over 5dls to make this one. Paint isn’t cheap!

You say you spent over 5dls when all I see is brown blocks green blocks and cave background not even the carrots are thought out.

You say you spent over 5dls when all I see is brown blocks green blocks and cave background not even the carrots are thought out.
    If you looked closely, you'd notice that the green blocks are painted green. The only thing here that's not thought out is your reply.

Either way, what's wrong with not spending much on a world? What matters in the end is that it looks good, not how much was spent on it.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    If you looked closely, you'd notice that the green blocks are painted green. The only thing here that's not thought out is your reply.

Either way, what's wrong with not spending much on a world? What matters in the end is that it looks good, not how much was spent on it.
    Its not how much you spend on a world its how basic it looks, sure it looks good but it’s just that the blocks are too basic also I wanna point out that there’s nothing wrong with spending 5dls on a world that looks like its 20wls at best.

Its not how much you spend on a world its how basic it looks, sure it looks good but it’s just that the blocks are too basic also I wanna point out that there’s nothing wrong with spending 5dls on a world that looks like its 20wls at best.
    Simplicity is what I did kinda go for when building this world. It works well with a theme that simple, don’t you think?

The amount of wls you spend on a world should never be a problem. (Unless you have a budget)
    If you can make a world look good with just 20wls, that’s a good thing! Not everything has to be expensive and detailed.

The basic blocks are blocks too, and art comes in different forms and styles

- - - Updated - - -

Carrot Blocks are insanely hard to find, but that’s not the main reason.

I didn’t want to use Carrot Blocks, as Orange Blocks worked better with the theme of the world.
    Last edited by Skullifer; 03-07-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Contact Me:

says you with your stupid square rainbow

- - - Updated - - -

I love the pixel arts, the race looks good, but in my opinion i think that if the blocks were more natural it would look better, but this looks good too
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    says you with your stupid square rainbow

- - - Updated - - -

I love the pixel arts, the race looks good, but in my opinion i think that if the blocks were more natural it would look better, but this looks good too
    Yeahhh,, I tried to come up with a more natural look, but I couldn't figure out which blocks to use. Thanks for the feedback!

Contact Me:

Constructive criticism:

Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    Constructive criticism:

Thanks for the great feedback!

I love your idea of having a door to the treasure area! Gonna go place that right away
    The loop is something I'm very proud of, and it's great to hear some comments on how I could improve it. More golden idol taking things, it is!

I thought it'd be better to use another Adventure Barrier to stop players from being able to access the Torches before they're meant to. Good thing you figured that out, thank you!

I haven't tried it out yet, but I was hoping the stone platforms would start to crack if they're constantly being ran over by a lot of players. What I mean is, if I host a race there, and a bunch of players at the same time passes that area, the stone platforms would stay activated, as there'd be a player on top all the time. Idk how to explain it better, hopefully you understood that :P

Once again big thanks for the thorough evaluation of the world. Very helpful!

Contact Me: