Thread: Wolf whistles duped!?

Unhappy Wolf whistles duped!?

Hi all. The tittle explains that, I'm afraid the Wolf Tickets are duplicated.

Why do I think they duplicated?
    Tonight is All Howl's Eve and that might be a valid reason to do that, since people need wolf tickets for this event.

The wolf tickets' prices were around 8-9 wls each before a week. But now, I saw lots of players selling wolf whistles for 5 wls each.

Its an event that the tickets should've rised, but they dropped instead. Sounds weird.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post

Tonight is All Howl's Eve and that might be a valid reason to do that, since people need wolf tickets for this event.

The wolf tickets' prices were around 8-9 wls each before a week. But now, I saw lots of players selling wolf whistles for 5 wls each.

Its an event that the tickets should've rised, but they dropped instead. Sounds weird.
    During wolf day there is a special event called “Howling at the Moon” where 3 Wolf Whistle spawn in the world and you have 30 Seconds to collect them all, this is probably the main reason that they dropped. Every Wolf Event I usually get at least one of these events just farming in my world or running a BFG.

Also Please post this in bugs/glitches sub forum next time.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Default d

definitely duped there was at least 10 people selling at least 1k of wolf whistles on buywhistle

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post

Prices were 6 to 7 before this started btw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post
    definitely duped there was at least 10 people selling at least 1k of wolf whistles on buywhistle
    It's not a dupe I can assure u that