Thread: Wolf whistle dupe glitch [2020[

Post Wolf whistle dupe glitch [2020[

1st of all, these homosapien mods are banning innocent players whose possibly buying them from a 3rd party seller.
    instead of banning people, what you could do is, get a moderator to do a quick /sb warning > make a warning post on twitter, forums etc > close down the servers and fix the issue
    this happened to one my friend, bought 30 Wolf Whistles for a lower price of 6 each
    he then tried to sell em for 8 each by a /sb. About 30 sec later, the world was nuked without any info regarding the ban.
    Was there a dupe glitch?, should or should you not buy it?. nope nothing was mentioned by the moderator before the banning of the world.
    my friend had over 3bgl worth of items. Contacted him and told me that he got perm ban bcuz of dat.

[this was during and when only a few knew about the dupe glitch]
    Last edited by parsac; 03-08-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Banned

Don't try that ingame,

And yea the mods should have warned before.... They're really banning people without proofs.

We need a parliament

They did the right thing in my opinion.

If your friends are innocent, they(support) can more easily find the duped items. Remember when the duplication glitch with GHC items happened? The items got too far lost in the economy. They couldn't find them all.

If they banned owners of them(even if they aren't the original dupers), it helps prevent them from going in the economy.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Knight

Default No hope

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post
    1st of all, these homosapien mods are banning innocent players whose possibly buying them from a 3rd party seller.
    instead of banning people, what you could do is, get a moderator to do a quick /sb warning > make a warning post on twitter, forums etc > close down the servers and fix the issue
    this happened to one my friend, bought 30 Wolf Whistles for a lower price of 6 each
    he then tried to sell em for 8 each by a /sb. About 30 sec later, the world was nuked without any info regarding the ban.
    Were there a dupe glitch?, should or should you not buy it?. nope nothing was mentioned by the moderator before the banning of the world.
    my friend had over 3bgl worth of items. Contacted him and told me that he got perm ban bcuz of dat.

[this was during and when only a few knew about the dupe glitch]

Tell your friend to try and msg people on Instagram before support. Support is really had atm. My friend got a 7 day ban for something and he msged support and they said they would check logs. Couple days later he was perma banned they will do anything and for example if u lend items to friends like rayman you will get perma banned for selling itmes for money even if a hour later your friend had givin the items back. it's really sad they do half the job and once u are perma banned they will never reply to you again. There is no hope sorry.

Lightbulb

I’m not 100% convinced that your friend is innocent.
    Moderators has access to player logs for a reason and if they see something fishy going on then they have to do their job, punish cheaters.

If your friend is truly innocent and if you and your friend know that the Moderators made a mistake contact them by saying “...recheck the logs of [player name]...”.

Do that if you and your friend are confident that there was no foul play/offense ever since he/she started playing, because he/she might have been banned for another reason.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

does your friend know about the duplication glitch when he bought them?
    > Yes -> he deserves the ban
    > No -> mods deserves the ban
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

There was another duplication glitch?? Uh oh, I bought a whistle earlier for 6 wls...

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    There was another duplication glitch?? Uh oh, I bought a whistle earlier for 6 wls...
    Time to launder wolf whistles like what we do with money.

im joking
    Pssst, over here

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    Don't try that ingame,

And yea the mods should have warned before.... They're really banning people without proofs.

We need a parliament
    Moderators don’t ban innocent people without proof. As you see many famous and you tubers have been banned and start ranting on the Ubisoft staff and Moderators for banning them “for no reason” well I don’t think so. Moderators and Staff could spectate us without us even knowing so always do what’s right. Play the game the correct way and have fun.
    𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓒𝓘𝓞𝓤𝓢.

Quote Originally Posted by EExplain View Post
    Moderators don’t ban innocent people without proof. As you see many famous and you tubers have been banned and start ranting on the Ubisoft staff and Moderators for banning them “for no reason” well I don’t think so. Moderators and Staff could spectate us without us even knowing so always do what’s right. Play the game the correct way and have fun.
    It is true that they do not ban anyone without proof, but sometimes, the 'proof' they use could be so flawed that not even a mean PE teacher would ever think of using it.
    IGN : Oakum
    Instagram: @oakum.gt
    Discord: OAKUM#0832

This has been forwarded to the team, replicated and finding a fix for it soon. Do not replicate this glitch as it is exploiting and can get you banned.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link