Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 76

Thread: Ubisoft making our great game unplayable garbage.

  1. #37
    Lesser Wizard CaribbeanJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UAE.
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Magplants ≠ huge profit

    Depends on which farmables you use, do you allow people that use auto or no, do you use auto/macro to harvest, do you sell rent or no.

    The more legal you go the less profit you get.

    IGN : CaribbeanJr

  2. #38
    Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ZA WARUDO
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    I have played growtopia for about 5 years now, and it has been my favorite game almost all that time. I loved that the game had risks and huge opportunities. It taught everybody patience and about being a shopkeeper and an investor. Now the game is very close to being unplayable. 3 years ago Ubisoft bought Growtopia which was scary since we didnt know what changes were coming to our beloved game.

    It started off pretty good, with some nice updates with new features. The server quality downgraded a lot since often you disconnected from the game twice an hour.
    Iotms were fun but quite useless until we had a small update that would change growtopia forever.

    The inflation
    Rayman and the magplant. Rayman has had a lot of critique about being overpowered but after having it for a few days a couple years ago, I quickly realised it was just a very useful farming too, not that overpowered. Magplant was a super useful farming tool which enabled bfgs, which meant automatic farming was now possible. You could buy yourself a couple magplants, about 10 dls back then, and just go mad with the farmables and people, using other people to break over 100,000 blocks every day. This meant that the profit from harvested trees (Gems) started hugely growing.
    By now, Growtopias entire economy is ruined. You can get chandeliers for 100/1 which is ten times cheaper than the original price that was before magplants. The inflation of Growtopia started when hackers started using bots to auto farm themselves gems and therefore got tons of wls. The situation with this inflation became so bad that Ubisoft had to add a blue gem lock which is 100 dls a.k.a.
    10,000 world locks. This is an amount of worldlocks a farmer couldnt get even by farming 24/7 every day for a year, yet some of the richest people in Growtopia have tens of blue gem locks...

    I blame Ubisoft for Growtopias economy garbage.

    Recent updates that Ubisoft has made include the chat, backpack and shop updates, and all I have to ask is OH MY GOD WHY???

    The only things u hadnt already messed up was the games unique chat layout, backpack layout and store layout. You threw completely good layouts in the bin and put weird icons everywhere.
    This is clearly not what we wanted. The store looks like a bunch of tiny squares, little texts and huge amounts of empty space.

    The worst thing of all, is the huge ****ing white text strip (on mobile= that goes on top of already large keyboard (which is fine on its own) and makes the game unplayable.
    If you are talking to somebody you cannot see what they are texting back because all Ubisoft apparently cares about is seeing your own texts from two different places.
    "But Ceste you could just open the chat" Yes, I can open the chat but then I CANNOT SEE THE GAME AT ALL.
    MY GOD WHY CANT YOU MAKE THE WHITE TEXT STRIP OPTIONAL.

    This is all I have for you today. Fix your game Ubisoft, Fix your game.
    You have a point. I've been playing GT for 6 1/2 years already and the economy was very stable back then. Ubisoft needs to bring back the old GT economy .

  3. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post
    You have a point. I've been playing GT for 6 1/2 years already and the economy was very stable back then. Ubisoft needs to bring back the old GT economy .
    Why do u think ubisoft need to bring back the old gt economy?
    And why do u feel economy not stable like before?
    To my opinion it good the way it is now, why much we try to change it, I dont see the purpose
    Of the change.

    I been playing gt back when pwing was only 800wl, but now price it 190dl
    And there a reason for it, it because it less and high demand.
    In old day item cost less because less demand now of course alot more because
    Of the demand that it require, in the old day growtopia we didnt have that many item
    Release, we didnt have iotm, guild clash, subscription item,guild daily challenge, and ton
    of different event and update item
    So of course price will inflate, and we cant blame ubisoft because it the player who
    Willing to pay for it, ubisoft have nothing to do with price we buy or sell item.

    I give u example in usa 1987 coke drink was 25cent a can
    Now u paying 1dollar, price change because of daily demand and the time.
    Same with job in old day min 5.15hour
    Now 7.50min depend on state or country u stay.

    So please dont blame ubisoft for the economy, it have nothing to do with ubisoft
    I can understand u blame for error, glitch maybe some bug.
    But economy it nothing ubisoft or there staff can controll.

    Like Jim said on his post it really time for us to appreciate, instead of complain
    And giving negative vibe, I'm not much of a ubisoft fan from the start, but I'm learning
    To appreciate some of there effort, regardless if we like them or not
    They are the staff that trying there best to make growtopia a better place for us for to enjoy.
    I love seth and hamumu and will alway love them, but now to speak from the heart
    Let appreciate what we got, because at the end of the day this game it free, and the guardian, mod and staff are not getting pay to do this, but they are kind enough to sit there and read our feedback, and listen to our opinions. So ty alot ubisoft for awesome update on my inventory I love it.

  4. #40
    Lesser Wizard FTDkentut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    What are you looking at?
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    I have played growtopia for about 5 years now, and it has been my favorite game almost all that time. I loved that the game had risks and huge opportunities. It taught everybody patience and about being a shopkeeper and an investor. Now the game is very close to being unplayable. 3 years ago Ubisoft bought Growtopia which was scary since we didnt know what changes were coming to our beloved game.

    It started off pretty good, with some nice updates with new features. The server quality downgraded a lot since often you disconnected from the game twice an hour.
    Iotms were fun but quite useless until we had a small update that would change growtopia forever.

    The inflation
    Rayman and the magplant. Rayman has had a lot of critique about being overpowered but after having it for a few days a couple years ago, I quickly realised it was just a very useful farming too, not that overpowered. Magplant was a super useful farming tool which enabled bfgs, which meant automatic farming was now possible. You could buy yourself a couple magplants, about 10 dls back then, and just go mad with the farmables and people, using other people to break over 100,000 blocks every day. This meant that the profit from harvested trees (Gems) started hugely growing.
    By now, Growtopias entire economy is ruined. You can get chandeliers for 100/1 which is ten times cheaper than the original price that was before magplants. The inflation of Growtopia started when hackers started using bots to auto farm themselves gems and therefore got tons of wls. The situation with this inflation became so bad that Ubisoft had to add a blue gem lock which is 100 dls a.k.a.
    10,000 world locks. This is an amount of worldlocks a farmer couldnt get even by farming 24/7 every day for a year, yet some of the richest people in Growtopia have tens of blue gem locks...

    I blame Ubisoft for Growtopias economy garbage.

    Recent updates that Ubisoft has made include the chat, backpack and shop updates, and all I have to ask is OH MY GOD WHY???

    The only things u hadnt already messed up was the games unique chat layout, backpack layout and store layout. You threw completely good layouts in the bin and put weird icons everywhere.
    This is clearly not what we wanted. The store looks like a bunch of tiny squares, little texts and huge amounts of empty space.

    The worst thing of all, is the huge ****ing white text strip (on mobile= that goes on top of already large keyboard (which is fine on its own) and makes the game unplayable.
    If you are talking to somebody you cannot see what they are texting back because all Ubisoft apparently cares about is seeing your own texts from two different places.
    "But Ceste you could just open the chat" Yes, I can open the chat but then I CANNOT SEE THE GAME AT ALL.
    MY GOD WHY CANT YOU MAKE THE WHITE TEXT STRIP OPTIONAL.

    This is all I have for you today. Fix your game Ubisoft, Fix your game.
    1. Get a new big phone
    2. Inflation caused by players itself
    3. Don't play the game if you don't like it, Ubisoft don't force you to playing
    4. Don't complain in update discussion, it's not venting Sub-Forum
    5. Ubisoft tried their best to make the game better

    If you say "Ubisoft can't make this game better", then how about 2 peoples tried their best to make the game better (Mike Hommel and Seth Robinson)
    IGN: FTDaily
    IG: Sprayquaza
    Discord: Sprayquaza#0623




  5. #41

    Default What?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTDkentut View Post
    1. Get a new big phone
    2. Inflation caused by players itself
    3. Don't play the game if you don't like it, Ubisoft don't force you to playing
    4. Don't complain in update discussion, it's not venting Sub-Forum
    5. Ubisoft tried their best to make the game better

    If you say "Ubisoft can't make this game better", then how about 2 peoples tried their best to make the game better (Mike Hommel and Seth Robinson)
    Update discussion sub forum is literally the place to discuss the updates, a.k.a. possibly vent about them.
    I didnt say Ubisoft cant make this game better, and your point is invalid.
    Mike and Seth had a big team behind them and they made things quality more important than quantity.
    Read my other comments before commenting on the main one.

  6. #42
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Update discussion sub forum is literally the place to discuss the updates, a.k.a. possibly vent about them.
    C'mon, update discussions is a place to give your thoughts and discuss the updates in a DAMN RESPECTFUL MANNER not making rant threads that literally is talking about Ubisoft.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Mike and Seth had a big team behind them and they made things quality more important than quantity.
    U joking m8?? Quality??? Seth and Hamumu????? How about I start disrespecting the first develoeprs and designers of the game because you guys keep talking about Ubisoft who has made much more quality items in a big quantity?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    I blame Ubisoft for the economy crash, because they enabled autofarming in such a large scale, and have not disabled it since.
    LOL?? They have been suspending autofarmers FOR MONTHS ALREADY. Even if they make new ways of detecting autofarmers, hackers will continue finding new ways also to AUTOFARM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Please make an option where I can play the game as I used to, atleast remove the buttons.
    If you get used to Seth and Hamumu's UI design, maybe it's time for you to get used to Ubisoft's UI design. Why give them more work when you can just get used to it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    How can u said no one appreciate nor like ubisoft update, you can see on post many of us like this update, I personally love it with this new improvement, where I can find my item I was so junkie I cant find stuff even at chef 10 sometime I burn food because I couldn't find it on time, so I appreciate this update and many other feel the same. But like I said everyone got there own opinion of ubisoft, no matter if they do good or not it will alway be some negative opinion, we cant control how other think,
    The only thing we can do it appreciate what they offer, I'm old player to and I see a big change,
    I will said there time I get frustrated with sudden change,like bug glitch, cant log on server crash, in middle surgery server keep dc, one day 40 time dc server keep crash, but I just have to wait they fix and log back , but honestly if a player dislike so much they were have quit the game long time ago. So because we love this game so much, And keep coming back for more, so please dont said everyone dont appreciate it, we do.
    Most of the community, duh. Forums is not the only place where we give our feedback lmfao. Go on instagram and facebook and they'd be saying Growtopia is dead.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    However the store update was not needed and it literally added nothing but a cosmetic look.
    It's easier to navigate rather than clicking a button, then wait for items to pop-up, then click again, then yes, then ok. With the new shop UI, you can simply click a button from the top and you will need not to scroll down to find the item category you need. Description of the item is displayed, press ok, continue. Faster shopping, faster navigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    The reason I think the gem drop from trees should be nerfed
    Yes 'cause it 'might' help and no because it won't change anything, the economy will crash again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Creating huge algorithms to ban autofarmers should be done, but its not that easy.
    If you haven't noticed, they have been making tons of algorithms to battle macros and are still making more. Just to remind you that they aren't using any popular game programming language, they are using Seth's engine.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And oh hey, I'm so sorry if I'm very furious over this thread because none of what you said in the thread are valid.

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #43

    Default What?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    C'mon, update discussions is a place to give your thoughts and discuss the updates in a DAMN RESPECTFUL MANNER not making rant threads that literally is talking about Ubisoft.


    U joking m8?? Quality??? Seth and Hamumu????? How about I start disrespecting the first develoeprs and designers of the game because you guys keep talking about Ubisoft who has made much more quality items in a big quantity?

    - - - Updated - - -



    LOL?? They have been suspending autofarmers FOR MONTHS ALREADY. Even if they make new ways of detecting autofarmers, hackers will continue finding new ways also to AUTOFARM.



    If you get used to Seth and Hamumu's UI design, maybe it's time for you to get used to Ubisoft's UI design. Why give them more work when you can just get used to it?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Most of the community, duh. Forums is not the only place where we give our feedback lmfao. Go on instagram and facebook and they'd be saying Growtopia is dead.

    - - - Updated - - -


    It's easier to navigate rather than clicking a button, then wait for items to pop-up, then click again, then yes, then ok. With the new shop UI, you can simply click a button from the top and you will need not to scroll down to find the item category you need. Description of the item is displayed, press ok, continue. Faster shopping, faster navigation.


    Yes 'cause it 'might' help and no because it won't change anything, the economy will crash again


    If you haven't noticed, they have been making tons of algorithms to battle macros and are still making more. Just to remind you that they aren't using any popular game programming language, they are using Seth's engine.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And oh hey, I'm so sorry if I'm very furious over this thread because none of what you said in the thread are valid.
    Are you saying Mike and Seth didnt make quality content?
    The whole reason Ubisoft bought the game in the first place was because of its quality and popularity.

    When I talk about enabling autofarming I mean the whole process of it.
    By making magplants they enabled autofarming for also the farmers, since they could just seeds and plant seeds for days.

    Making the gem drop from trees lower will help the community by disabling the huge profits of " tree farming " with magplants.
    It will make gems more rare, and gems are literally the second currency.

    Magplants were never designed to work in BFGS, they were designed to help a farmer by taking all blocks from seeds and all seeds from blocks and giving players a chance to plant them in one take.

  8. #44
    Master Sorcerer Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    539

    Default

    It's not really the game or ubisoft. Player's decides everything.
    Example: People won't visit your world for free, you need wls as a bait.
    IGN : EuryX


    How to Advertise on muted Worlds Check here




    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  9. #45
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Are you saying Mike and Seth didnt make quality content?
    The whole reason Ubisoft bought the game in the first place was because of its quality and popularity.
    Ubisoft bought the game because it had POTENTIAL. Ubisoft's creations were damn better than RTSoft's, the difference is that the community was much peaceful way back then because it wasn't than popular yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    When I talk about enabling autofarming I mean the whole process of it.
    By making magplants they enabled autofarming for also the farmers, since they could just seeds and plant seeds for days.
    Tell me, did they expect that coming when it first came? NO. Magplant was supposed to be a mini-machine until PLAYERS found a way to profit from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Making the gem drop from trees lower will help the community by disabling the huge profits of " tree farming " with magplants.
    It will make gems more rare, and gems are literally the second currency.
    From an expensive price of farmables, to cheap price to expensive price again? Hell no[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    Magplants were never designed to work in BFGS, they were designed to help a farmer by taking all blocks from seeds and all seeds from blocks and giving players a chance to plant them in one take.
    Glad that you know that lmao

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  10. #46
    Lesser Wizard FrostFloofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    in my bed
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Popcorn crunch sound**
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

    [Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

    I <3 GT

    Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

  11. #47
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Popcorn crunch sound**
    Can I have some popcorn?
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

  12. #48

    Default ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ubisoft bought the game because it had POTENTIAL. Ubisoft's creations were damn better than RTSoft's, the difference is that the community was much peaceful way back then because it wasn't than popular yet.



    Tell me, did they expect that coming when it first came? NO. Magplant was supposed to be a mini-machine until PLAYERS found a way to profit from it.



    From an expensive price of farmables, to cheap price to expensive price again? Hell no


    Glad that you know that lmao[/QUOTE]

    Are you kidding me? Im literally ranting here because UBISOFT HAS NOT DISABLED THE AUTOFARM ISSUE.
    I know they didnt intend to enable autofarming, yet they have not disabled it.
    The only way to get economy back to a decent economy is to lower the price of farmables because farmables are the base of Growtopia where angels arent 20 wls.

    I dont understand why the hell Growtopia is enabling selling gems.
    Gems were literally the only thing you couldnt just buy in Growtopia, you had to EARN THEM.

    Why I think Ubisoft sucks is because it doesnt seem to be focusing on the issues, only on the new stupid mutation updates.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •