Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft making our great game unplayable garbage.

Thumbs down Ubisoft making our great game unplayable garbage.

I have played growtopia for about 5 years now, and it has been my favorite game almost all that time. I loved that the game had risks and huge opportunities. It taught everybody patience and about being a shopkeeper and an investor. Now the game is very close to being unplayable. 3 years ago Ubisoft bought Growtopia which was scary since we didnt know what changes were coming to our beloved game.

It started off pretty good, with some nice updates with new features. The server quality downgraded a lot since often you disconnected from the game twice an hour.
    Iotms were fun but quite useless until we had a small update that would change growtopia forever.

The inflation
    Rayman and the magplant. Rayman has had a lot of critique about being overpowered but after having it for a few days a couple years ago, I quickly realised it was just a very useful farming too, not that overpowered. Magplant was a super useful farming tool which enabled bfgs, which meant automatic farming was now possible. You could buy yourself a couple magplants, about 10 dls back then, and just go mad with the farmables and people, using other people to break over 100,000 blocks every day. This meant that the profit from harvested trees (Gems) started hugely growing.
    By now, Growtopias entire economy is ruined. You can get chandeliers for 100/1 which is ten times cheaper than the original price that was before magplants. The inflation of Growtopia started when hackers started using bots to auto farm themselves gems and therefore got tons of wls. The situation with this inflation became so bad that Ubisoft had to add a blue gem lock which is 100 dls a.k.a.
    10,000 world locks. This is an amount of worldlocks a farmer couldnt get even by farming 24/7 every day for a year, yet some of the richest people in Growtopia have tens of blue gem locks...

I blame Ubisoft for Growtopias economy garbage.

Recent updates that Ubisoft has made include the chat, backpack and shop updates, and all I have to ask is OH MY GOD WHY???

The only things u hadnt already messed up was the games unique chat layout, backpack layout and store layout. You threw completely good layouts in the bin and put weird icons everywhere.
    This is clearly not what we wanted. The store looks like a bunch of tiny squares, little texts and huge amounts of empty space.

The worst thing of all, is the huge ****ing white text strip (on mobile= that goes on top of already large keyboard (which is fine on its own) and makes the game unplayable.
    If you are talking to somebody you cannot see what they are texting back because all Ubisoft apparently cares about is seeing your own texts from two different places.
    "But Ceste you could just open the chat" Yes, I can open the chat but then I CANNOT SEE THE GAME AT ALL.
    MY GOD WHY CANT YOU MAKE THE WHITE TEXT STRIP OPTIONAL.

This is all I have for you today. Fix your game Ubisoft, Fix your game.

Lesser Knight

Default nope

There is no hope. They also need a support team as well

Banned

Ubisoft needs to get its crap together. For what we know the game is going down within two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post

Recent updates that Ubisoft has made include the chat, backpack and shop updates, and all I have to ask is OH MY GOD WHY???

The only things u hadnt already messed up was the games unique chat layout, backpack layout and store layout. You threw completely good layouts in the bin and put weird icons everywhere.
    This is clearly not what we wanted. The store looks like a bunch of tiny squares, little texts and huge amounts of empty space.
    Actually, the chat, backpack and store layouts was good.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Banned

It's boring if your friends don't visit you specially if they ignore your msgs

Banned

I honestly love the backpack and store layout it’s so fresh and nice

i love how most people just care about the backpack and store layout, hey did you not remember the **** we got in the first 1.5 years, they're still around you know
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    i love how most people just care about the backpack and store layout, hey did you not remember the **** we got in the first 1.5 years, they're still around you know
    But the difference between then and now is that now we have more evidence to back our claims of the game going down.

why is your only actual complain is about the economy
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    why is your only actual complain is about the economy
    Probably because the op lost all his wls from investments, oh no.. So sad i am cry for him

"The situation with this inflation became so bad that Ubisoft had to add a blue gem lock which is 100 dls a.k.a.
    10,000 world locks."

Bruh, is this a thing now. Damn.

The inflation
    Rayman and the magplant. Rayman has had a lot of critique about being overpowered but after having it for a few days a couple years ago, I quickly realised it was just a very useful farming too, not that overpowered. Magplant was a super useful farming tool which enabled bfgs, which meant automatic farming was now possible. You could buy yourself a couple magplants, about 10 dls back then, and just go mad with the farmables and people, using other people to break over 100,000 blocks every day. This meant that the profit from harvested trees (Gems) started hugely growing.
    By now, Growtopias entire economy is ruined. You can get chandeliers for 100/1 which is ten times cheaper than the original price that was before magplants. The inflation of Growtopia started when hackers started using bots to auto farm themselves gems and therefore got tons of wls. The situation with this inflation became so bad that Ubisoft had to add a blue gem lock which is 100 dls a.k.a.
    10,000 world locks. This is an amount of worldlocks a farmer couldnt get even by farming 24/7 every day for a year, yet some of the richest people in Growtopia have tens of blue gem locks...

I blame Ubisoft for Growtopias economy garbage.
    You can't blame them. They added them for the players to have an easy collector. They never predicted that BFG and inflations like these will happen. It's the players RUINING the GOD DAMN economy. You can't do anything, you can't do anything, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. It's the PLAYERS' CHOICE ON WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH NEW FEATURES AND ITEMS THAT UBISOFT RELEASE. Ubisoft never said, "Oh, we added these to inflate the economy."

For the love of god, YOU CALL THAT UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL ALREADY? They are overhauling the UI so that everything LOOKS better than WHAT SETH AND HAMUMU MADE. First of all, some of the UI improvements may either be helpful, easy to navigate around, or look god damn better. They are always listening to our feedbacks and are finding ways to fix stuff, the only thing here is THEY CAN'T APPLY THAT CHANGE THE NEXT MONTH. WHY IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?? The store literally looks better, everything is centered and organized unlike Seth and Hamumu's store which literally was confusing for players to navigate. Aren't you thinking of the new players? They aren't like you, they haven't played for 5 years. It's time that we satisfy the new players' needs, YOU VETERANS HAD ENOUGH.

The worst thing of all, is the huge ****ing white text strip (on mobile= that goes on top of already large keyboard (which is fine on its own) and makes the game unplayable.
    If you are talking to somebody you cannot see what they are texting back because all Ubisoft apparently cares about is seeing your own texts from two different places.
    Many of us here in forums HAVE REPORTED THAT A LOT OF TIMES. I'm pretty sure they heard us. Just be patient until it gets a fix, or if you can't wait just god damn quit.

You clearly made a forum account to rant here. We don't do that here, sir. We give suggestions and feedback politely, we aren't like you who would come to update discussions and rant about Ubisoft making in this game. Ubisoft added a lot of items and features that started to make many issues IN WHICH MADE THE GAME LOOK LIKE DYING because of the issues caused by these items and features. Now, tell me.. you want updates and you want Ubisoft to fix the game but you entirely don't even like their efforts in trying it. Just quit, we (or I personally) don't need your damn rant. Go to the suggestion box and tell us what you want Ubisoft to add. Oh yeah, I forgot.. it's useless, because if they add it, NOTHING'S GOING TO BE GOOD FOR YOU.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt