Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add a guardian pineapple to carnival already.

Master Sorcerer

Default Add a guardian pineapple to carnival already.

There's no reason to use consumables in carnival except to troll other players, which gets really tiring sometimes. If you want the wasted achievement literally just spend 20 wls on a thruster boost boots or riding raven or whatever other non conventional double jump/high jump item to get there. It's really annoying when people use psychotic bunnies to kill people who are queuing for their turn. (main reason why I made this post)
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Carnie contest used to be a very non p2w challenge beyond the movement buffs which are a one time payment. The introduction of guild challenges have made people use tons of psychotic bunnies solely to win 1st place. A pineapple guardian would bring back the skill required to win the challenge and eliminate the p2w style of playing, and lets be honest no one likes things that are p2w.
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Up

Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    Carnie contest used to be a very non p2w challenge beyond the movement buffs which are a one time payment. The introduction of guild challenges have made people use tons of psychotic bunnies solely to win 1st place. A pineapple guardian would bring back the skill required to win the challenge and eliminate the p2w style of playing, and lets be honest no one likes things that are p2w.
    everyone would like that, except for p2w and profiters

so basically no one would like that
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

It's something that our design team could possible look into. But what does the other players here think about this suggestion? Let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's something that our design team could possible look into. But what does the other players here think about this suggestion? Let us know.
    I think, there should be a pineapple guardian effect during the Daily Challenge, and after the Challenge, players can use consumables to get the 'WASTED' Achievement.

This helps to keep the Challenge a fairer one, and to also let other Players to get the achievements needed with the consumables

(This looks impossible tho)

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Im agree...

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I think, there should be a pineapple guardian effect during the Daily Challenge, and after the Challenge, players can use consumables to get the 'WASTED' Achievement.

This helps to keep the Challenge a fairer one, and to also let other Players to get the achievements needed with the consumables

Yes i agree too
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

Good idea. Or just let every other consumable except for those needed for the achievement be unusable in carnival

actually, wouldn't it be cooler if the wasted achievement was harder to get because of no consumables?
    Pssst, over here

I agree with adding a guardian pineapple to CARNIVAL as the WASTED achievement can be earned through double high jump mods.
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Good idea. Or just let every other consumable except for those needed for the achievement be unusable in carnival
    This is infeasible because you're practically asking the developers to program a feature to whitelist/blacklist certain consumables, which is much harder than to just have a guardian pineapple switched on at all times.

The wasted achievement isn't that important or hard to get without using consumables anyway. Just disable all consumables altogether.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)