Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Best Item to Make for Crystal Shatter

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    286

    Default Best Item to Make for Crystal Shatter

    title says it all... what is the best item to make when you shatter crystal?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    769

    Default

    If you meant harmonizing then it's sheet music: blank for air, water bucket for water, lava lamp for fire, fissure/pepper tree for earth.

    Otherwise make crystal gates or crystal trees for minimum loss.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Crystal Gate, Crystal Tree, Stained Glass are all good options

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    If you meant harmonizing then it's sheet music: blank for air, water bucket for water, lava lamp for fire, fissure/pepper tree for earth.

    Otherwise make crystal gates or crystal trees for minimum loss.
    i meant cgates and ctrees and stained glass, what can i make with them?

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Crystal Gate, Crystal Tree, Stained Glass are all good options
    what can i make with stained glass or their price?

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asdsda321412 View Post
    what can i make with stained glass or their price?
    I don't think u can make anyth useful with stained glass.
    Price 3-5/wl. (you can slow sell at 3/wl) Minimal loss.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •