Thread: Thanks For The Alternative Farmable!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Thanks For The Alternative Farmable!

As you know, in the valentine update, they added Lwillow Lace(Lovewillow's lace) which is almost same as fishtank when looked at the farmability features. Fishtanks were like 300/1 which made them really hard to trade. With this, you gave us an alternative. This item also could be bfged since it is not a wallpaper nor a block. Thank You!
    PS: You can trade this item in BuyLWillow

Quote Originally Posted by Jitoku View Post
    As you know, in the valentine update, they added Lwillow Lace(Lovewillow's lace) which is almost same as fishtank when looked at the farmability features. Fishtanks were like 300/1 which made them really hard to trade. With this, you gave us an alternative. This item also could be bfged since it is not a wallpaper nor a block. Thank You!
    Fishtanks were expensive back when they came out, they just lost value, love Willow lace will lose value too, it's just about time.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Back then there was no BFG and that the fishtanks were the best for daily farming and quickest now there is BFG and that the newer farmables will depreciate quicker
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Many farmables were pretty expensive back then. I can remember buying most of my chand supplies for 200 seeds/80 wls .

Older farmables like Blackrock wall, Pinball, Fishtanks and Chandelier have also decreased from their price and are now cheaper,

because of the addition of newer and better farmables like Lasergrid, Sorcerer Stones or Pepper.
    Stats:

Name: IPractices
    Main World: IPractices
    Lvl: 50/50 - Achieved on 04.03.2020
    Growtokens: 110/200

Always remember to be truthful to yourself and never hide your true interests.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jitoku View Post
    this guy is everywhere, he always talked about how good lovewillow lace as a farmable
    PS: Yes you can find him even in the wikia page