Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Guardian Application Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Clanky View Post
    While I do agree with some points given, I believe in the importance of having entree requirements for those who apply. Yes, the job is relatively simple but it does require a lot of spare time and a well-controlled state of mind, these traits portrayed more often with age.
    Well it's not really that simple. Such a position would surely demand maturity and high level thinking. But even so, I'm sure a 15 year old would possibly be able to handle that.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Default We should instead do a poll in this kind of matter.

As i have red the whole thread concerning with the whole age restriction topic I would Suggest to the Forum Devs/Mods to make a new Poll dedicated to the said Appropriate age for the Guardian application so that the majority of us Players would be able to discuss this further topic. and as well to give a great result for the
    Future Guardian Application.

As NekoRei said
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    A mod takes a lot of dedication and moderating is a huge responsibility.

since they are given powers and privileges in the game, we have to be careful with that.
    Yes i do agree that some of the players of the Game, In fact all of us have experiences and will be a great candidates. However being a Guardian on the game is "not based on what age would be suitable to have it", But How and who would handle such responsibility and power? , as well can he/she be suitable to have the said responsibility and as well trustworthy to handle it? Also having those Responsibility and power takes your "Time and as well your Life" It means that it would be your sole duty to serve the players and the game by all means necessary using the said powers.

with this in mind i would prefer on the Age ranging to 15-16. Due to in my opinion, would be suitable for being a Guardian. Why you ask?

It's due to it would make the said selected Guardian a room for improvement as well growth handling the said duty and responsibility, This would help the selected guardian to coop and as well adapt on certain situations and as well be trustworthy to be promoted as a Moderator later on the game.Also this would test the Dedication,Passion and as well the Integrity of the said Guardian during this Phase.

With this in mind and as well on what i have learned from the other games that i have engaged with that have taught me that i would like as well to pass on my fellow players, Yes all of us are passionate and some of us are Dedicated on the game, But not all of us have the Integrity on having the Power and Responsibility of being a Guardian/Moderator.

I rest my Opinion here.
    As well feel free to give your opinions as well.
    Last edited by hatsune; 03-14-2020 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Punctuations
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by hatsune View Post
    As i have red the whole thread concerning with the whole age restriction topic I would Suggest to the Forum Devs/Mods to make a new Poll dedicated to the said Appropriate age for the Guardian application so that the majority of us Players would be able to discuss this further topic. and as well to give a great result for the
    Future Guardian Application.

As NekoRei said

Yes i do agree that some of the players of the Game, In fact all of us have experiences and will be a great candidates. However being a Guardian on the game is "not based on what age would be suitable to have it", But How and who would handle such responsibility and power? , as well can he/she be suitable to have the said responsibility and as well trustworthy to handle it? Also having those Responsibility and power takes your "Time and as well your Life" It means that it would be your sole duty to serve the players and the game by all means necessary using the said powers.

with this in mind i would prefer on the Age ranging to 15-16. Due to in my opinion, would be suitable for being a Guardian. Why you ask?

It's due to it would make the said selected Guardian a room for improvement as well growth handling the said duty and responsibility, This would help the selected guardian to coop and as well adapt on certain situations and as well be trustworthy to be promoted as a Moderator later on the game.Also this would test the Dedication,Passion and as well the Integrity of the said Guardian during this Phase.

With this in mind and as well on what i have learned from the other games that i have engaged with that have taught me that i would like as well to pass on my fellow players, Yes all of us are passionate and some of us are Dedicated on the game, But not all of us have the Integrity on having the Power and Responsibility of being a Guardian/Moderator.

I rest my Opinion here.
    As well feel free to give your opinions as well.
    A New poll for level reduction and new requirements too, sounds like a good idea to me.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

There's plenty of 16+ year olds who fit the position. Sure there are a few great 14/15 yos, however most of them are generally immature/don't fit the position of Guardian. I strongly disagree with the age being lowered.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's plenty of 16+ year olds who fit the position. Sure there are a few great 14/15 yos, however most of them are generally immature/don't fit the position of Guardian. I strongly disagree with the age being lowered.
    EXACTLY my words.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Please, read the edit. Again, I totally agree that some minors might not be able to take the job, but some can. This thread isn’t about all of them. It’s about the exceptions. What I mean by this thread is that minority should be taken into consideration.

My first post in this forum, huh? I am myself 18 years young and surely can tell that I wouldn't suit being a guardian. Since I am a bad guy. No, really.

I think that Guardians shouldn't be younger than 16. Taking responsibility comes with the age. There may be exceptions, sure. But I don't see any other arguments than that in here. And winning an argumentation without any good arguments is nearly impossible.
    Profiles:
    Github
    Codepen.io

Quote Originally Posted by 0xD3F View Post
    My first post in this forum, huh? I am myself 18 years young and surely can tell that I wouldn't suit being a guardian. Since I am a bad guy. No, really.

I think that Guardians shouldn't be younger than 16. Taking responsibility comes with the age. There may be exceptions, sure. But I don't see any other arguments than that in here. And winning an argumentation without any good arguments is nearly impossible.
    Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Exceptions aren’t the only argument in this thread. The main body of the original post provides reasons on why Ubisoft should hire younger people, not to mention the questions I answered. Please, whoever might reply to this thread later on, read the entire original post.

Squire

actually everything is based on one's desires and good intentions

Quote Originally Posted by Clanky View Post
    I feel having a level that exceeds 60 shows either someone is hard working or has had a lot of experience in the game. I understand than many people choose not to farm in Growtopia, but it's very important to have this is place to minimize spam from accounts ineligible of applying otherwise.
    So you would not promote @Jenuine because her level was 34?

Ign: Alrage
    ~Treat others the way you would like to be treated~

Everyone wanting to lower the level requirement is missing the point. If you want something you take the required steps. If you want to be a guardian that bad, you'd be willing to meet the level requirement if only for that purpose. It's not that hard and unwillingness to try and instead asking the standards be lowered to fit you is a sign to me that you aren't cut out for this.
    As for age, if they can do it at 15 then they will be even better in a couple years. There are reasons we set age limits on things, this should be one of the them. There are plenty of people over the age of 16 that will get overlooked and never given a shot, there's no reason to lower the age until every other option over the age of 16 is exhausted. Which will never happen.

As a Growtopian who has played over 6 years, I honestly don't think the age requirement should be lowered. The age of 16 to become a guardian is already low enough then it should be. This is usually the age of a junior in high school which I can see could be accountable and responsible for their actions. Lower ages for example like freshmen or middle schoolers in my eyes are more immature although there's some worthy people out there. The ability to take part in this program and helping the community is much easier than it had been in the past years. I also find the "ban free in the game for at least 2 years" a great inclusion. A couple of years ago I wanted to take part and be something greater, but that held me back. Hopefully, this opens the opportunities for players like my past self to have an opportunity to redeem themselves.

p.s I did not apply because I was not aware of the application.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

Message me for free harvester service