Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this legal?

Default Is this legal?

So, here is an interesting thought, Is having an account just sit in a world with the name “GoTo(world name)” Legal? Eg you would put this account into a Royal Locked world, and just afk and people will see the name of the account and go to the world. This doesn’t break any rules I’m aware of, and it seems like a pretty decent way to advertise worlds in Royal Locked Buy+

I’m quite sure that as long as the account is simply just the name it should be legal correct? Eg if your were to put an account named “CheapIn(WorldName)” In buybait would that be legal? I would assume it is since it’s not exploiting anything, nor breaking any rules.

Idk if this is updade discussion or guidebook
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 03-09-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    So, here is an interesting thought, Is having an account just sit in a world with the name “GoTo(world name)” Legal? Eg you would put this account into a Royal Locked world, and just afk and people will see the name of the account and go to the world. This doesn’t break any rules I’m aware of, and it seems like a pretty decent way to advertise worlds in Royal Locked Buy+

I’m quite sure that as long as the account is simply just the name it should be legal correct? Eg if your were to put an account named “CheapIn(WorldName)” In buybait would that be legal? I would assume it is since it’s not exploiting anything, nor breaking any rules.

Idk if this is updade discussion or guidebook
    Hello,
    I don't think it's illegal, since it's not spamming.
    Sincerely, NekoWolf
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

Likely block by other names but waherver
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Hello,
    Sincerely, NekoWolf
    Thank you for the answer NekoWolf.
    Still looking for more opinions this (Preferably at Moderator, but if all I get is a mini Mod I'm fine with that)
    Sincerely, Lopyhupis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    Likely block by other names but waherver
    Use of this would mainly be in Royal Locked Worlds with minimal people.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Pretty sure this is completely fine, unless you use illegal applications on the account, which i doubt is the aim here

So I think it's allowed, it's not breaking any rules anyways

Its probably not illegal but if it gets to a point where this becomes popular and a bunch of people start doing this, then theres were I believe things will get illegal. "Exploiters" or whatever you want to call them will probably make several alts just like the way they make alts to spam in worlds and will start abusing this idea. Ive actually never thought of this and I wonder why nobody ever has thought of this before!
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Its probably not illegal but if it gets to a point where this becomes popular and a bunch of people start doing this, then theres were I believe things will get illegal. "Exploiters" or whatever you want to call them will probably make several alts just like the way they make alts to spam in worlds and will start abusing this idea. Ive actually never thought of this and I wonder why nobody ever has thought of this before!
    I noticed a guy in Buybait Doing this and I realized what an amazing Idea it was, I plan to only use one account to do this, since I feel that making multiple for this purpose seems excessive. But I agree that if it becomes a problem with overuse then it should be made illegal/restricted to a certain amount of accounts.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Well if you have the legal amount of alts then there is no problem doing that, unless you're using Auto spam emotes, and it's not annoying anybody else than the owner or the greediest owners that use dark cave background and ban people with billboards.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Hello,
    Sincerely, NekoWolf
    You’re not writing an email.

Question

They're not spamming, yes. But they're like bots, also they need to be supporter to have BILLBOARD option and level 20+ for no human verification to stay AFK. Btw, I did see a lot of SBs talking about "buying account lv 20+ and supporter" and buying account is illegal.

It's not if you using your alt account with Goto+ name in Royal locked worlds. But If you are using any sorts of bots then it's illegal. You can see the rules in game by typing /Rules.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrosty View Post
    They're not spamming, yes. But they're like bots, also they need to be supporter to have BILLBOARD option and level 20+ for no human verification to stay AFK. Btw, I did see a lot of SBs talking about "buying account lv 20+ and supporter" and buying account is illegal.
    They buy accounts for auto farming / spamming, while this method doesn't need that much effort to be done, just farm to level 20 and done .

IGN : CaribbeanJr