Thread: please remove surgical tool seeds..

Default please remove surgical tool seeds..

i was in BUYGLITCH when i saw someone selling a surgical tool seed for 75 wls which is actually insanely overpriced. he's trying to trick people into thinking it's glitched when it's actually not. someone might think it's glitched since u cant break surgical tools. so then when they buy it, they basically get robbed. surgical tool seeds are obtained by harvesting the trees and this isn't the first time i've seen this. i've seen other people selling them for like 40 wls, and i even saw someone buy them.

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 165
Size:  229.1 KB

developers, if you're reading this. please just remove surgical tool seeds. it would just save the people from getting scammed in the future when it's not even glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by MrB GT View Post
    i was in BUYGLITCH when i saw someone selling a surgical tool seed for 75 wls which is actually insanely overpriced. he's trying to trick people into thinking it's glitched when it's actually not. someone might think it's glitched since u cant break surgical tools. so then when they buy it, they basically get robbed. surgical tool seeds are obtained by harvesting the trees and this isn't the first time i've seen this. i've seen other people selling them for like 40 wls, and i even saw someone buy them.

developers, if you're reading this. please just remove surgical tool seeds. it would just save the people from getting scammed in the future when it's not even glitched.
    Hello MrB,

Removing them would not be the best solution, as most people who have these seeds do not have ill intentions. By removing them, you are taking seeds from innocent people aswell as harmful people. Unfortunately, the best way to prevent scams would be to inform others that this is not a glitch seed. If you see anyone buying one, tell them. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely, NekoWolf
    โ„๏ธ NekoWolf โ„๏ธ
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [๐Ÿ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [๐ŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [๐Ÿฅณ] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

Lesser Wizard

Well its pretty hard to obtain too. I think the only way to obtain them is by breaking trees(?) and trees are worth like 2-3/wl to make. Ultimately its the buyer's responsiblity to educate themselves about the seeds.
    ign: DylanRider

some random stuff at VLRA!

I got the seeds from Crazy Jim's seed quest. So there's that
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best ะดั€ัƒะณ

Question If u really want to stop this

Making them disappear will just making it worst, some people actually farm/ mass produce surgical item, just because of those people that scam it like making it so people that mass produce surgical item will loose out on how they make WL. It like if we remove seeds that not many people are educated on how to get them, then the game will be less interesting as maybe 10% of seeds will be gone.

I don't see how removing the seed completely as a whole being a good solution. Are you sure that it's not because of the people being uninformed about this scam/ripoff? 'Cause that should have been the solution - to educate the people about these things.

I mean, when drop games became a thing to scam, do the devs just go on ahead and nuke that 'Drop' button out of existence? No! Instead, they'd educate people about drop games and why one should avoid them! Granted, that's a horrible comparison, but the point's there.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Default i agree with you guys

But an alternative method can be making the seeds unobtainable/glitched like WL seeds to actually give them a reason to be sold expensive.

But an alternative method can be making the seeds unobtainable/glitched like WL seeds to actually give them a reason to be sold expensive.
    You cannot make them "glitched" and to make them unobtainable just hurts the people who mass them as said above. This is like someone falling for a trade scam and saying can you make price of magplant 60dl because I accidentally paid that much for one. It just doesn't work this way because it can't work this way.