Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25

Thread: Has anyone notice a minor detail on Gt Time

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,840

    Default Has anyone notice a minor detail on Gt Time

    The growtopia time for some reason same with the 12 exactly noon or midnight RL time? Supposed to like 1 hour to before. Since I live in the Philippines. When it's 1:00 pm the daily quest resets in gt time 0:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    In some countries or most im not sure there is a thing called day light savings time, where you either put the time back 1 hour or in front 1 hour. This has happened in the some places in the USA which is why the gt time is back 1 hour
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    The growtopia time for some reason same with the 12 exactly noon or midnight RL time? Supposed to like 1 hour to before. Since I live in the Philippines. When it's 1:00 pm the daily quest resets in gt time 0:00
    Hello,

    GT time is the same as Eastern Standard Time. On March 9, Daylight Savings happened and clocks were moved ahead by one hour. This may explain why.

    Sincerely, NekoWolf
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Hello,

    GT time is the same as Eastern Standard Time. On March 9, Daylight Savings happened and clocks were moved ahead by one hour. This may explain why.

    Sincerely, NekoWolf
    Ok the stupid mini mod joke that you and others have been doing is annoying now, i didnt really ask or care about what eastern time it was that it was on, you didnt have to explain to me that because i could look it up myself
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard CaribbeanJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UAE.
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Ok the stupid mini mod joke that you and others have been doing is annoying now, i didnt really ask or care about what eastern time it was that it was on, you didnt have to explain to me that because i could look it up myself
    You could but you haven't and explained it in a basic way.

    IGN : CaribbeanJr

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    You could but you haven't and explained it in a basic way.
    the op didnt ask for full details, he didnt ask anything at all, he wanted to know why. so i told him the basic which is all he needed
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard CaribbeanJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UAE.
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    In some countries or most im not sure there is a thing called day light savings time, where you either put the time back 1 hour or in front 1 hour. This has happened in the some places in the USA which is why the gt time is back 1 hour
    These are called useless details, while op stated the needed informations.
    Also it's not called mini mod joke, it's called being actually helpful.

    IGN : CaribbeanJr

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    These are called useless details, while op stated the needed informations.
    Also it's not called mini mod joke, it's called being actually helpful.
    it isnt useless details, what you said is, and no it isnt being helpful, there were a few people mocking mini mods style of writing and they are still doing it
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard CaribbeanJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UAE.
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    it isnt useless details, what you said is, and no it isnt being helpful, there were a few people mocking mini mods style of writing and they are still doing it
    Hmmm if this what you mean then it's sad that people mock them.

    IGN : CaribbeanJr

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,840

    Default

    Was unstarled by the gt time I was gonna do some things before everything reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Ok the stupid mini mod joke that you and others have been doing is annoying now, i didnt really ask or care about what eastern time it was that it was on, you didnt have to explain to me that because i could look it up myself
    Okay calm down, I'm sorry. No need to be so rude about it 😊. I'll still continue though 😁
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Ok the stupid mini mod joke that you and others have been doing is annoying now, i didnt really ask or care about what eastern time it was that it was on, you didnt have to explain to me that because i could look it up myself
    Also, I wasn't talking to you ;3
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •