Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 25

Thread: Has anyone notice a minor detail on Gt Time

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer lightvolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    us
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    It always has been est the exact time in my world
    Ill be sad if they change it.
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84



    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    It always has been est the exact time in my world
    Ill be sad if they change it.
    Believe it or not, Growtopia used to have a completely different timezone back in like 2013. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what timezone it was specifically, and I can't remember when they changed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Ok the stupid mini mod joke that you and others have been doing is annoying now, i didnt really ask or care about what eastern time it was that it was on, you didnt have to explain to me that because i could look it up myself
    Hello ItsKyan

    I think the mini mod joke is pretty funny and cute. Either way, I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over it, as you said it's just a joke.
    You don't need to be so rude about it either, you could've expressed your opinion in a nicer way. If you have nothing nice to say, then just don't say it because you might end up saying something hurtful.
    Sincerely, DynPlaysGT.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Believe it or not, Growtopia used to have a completely different timezone back in like 2013. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what timezone it was specifically, and I can't remember when they changed it.


    Hello ItsKyan

    I think the mini mod joke is pretty funny and cute. Either way, I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over it, as you said it's just a joke.
    You don't need to be so rude about it either, you could've expressed your opinion in a nicer way. If you have nothing nice to say, then just don't say it because you might end up saying something hurtful.
    Sincerely, DynPlaysGT.
    so you think im not going to get pissed of when others continue it
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    so you think im not going to get pissed of when others continue it
    Look dude, stop being a prick. The end.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Yokes. Stop it get some help lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  6. #18
    Lesser Wizard Garodus_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    114

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    The growtopia time for some reason same with the 12 exactly noon or midnight RL time? Supposed to like 1 hour to before. Since I live in the Philippines. When it's 1:00 pm the daily quest resets in gt time 0:00
    The GT time depends on the Server only. I think for me it's around 5AM when the Daily Quests resets.
    If this has changed recently, it's probably because DST (Daylight savings time)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Believe it or not, Growtopia used to have a completely different timezone back in like 2013. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what timezone it was specifically, and I can't remember when they changed it.
    If it was different, GMT would be very logical.

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Look dude, stop being a prick. The end.
    once again, i dont care, you and others are still pissing me off and you DO NOT get to tell me to end things because i dont care what you say
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    once again, i dont care, you and others are still pissing me off and you DO NOT get to tell me to end things because i dont care what you say
    just continue pissing off, they won't stop whatever you do

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    once again, i dont care, you and others are still pissing me off and you DO NOT get to tell me to end things because i dont care what you say
    damn, chill bro. Get yourself a drink or something
    Pssst, over here

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    damn, chill bro. Get yourself a drink or something
    been there done that
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,025

    Default

    Name:  Screenshot_20200308-030012~2.png
Views: 43
Size:  213.8 KB

    As everyone else has pointed out it's based on EST. At 2am every year on March 8th it changes forward one hour and in the fall it goes back one hour. Fun fact it uses to be based on the Japense timezone but it was quickly changed to EST.
    wow nice picture

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garodus_ View Post
    If it was different, GMT would be very logical.
    It wasn't GMT anyways, I remember that much since my own timezone is GMT and it was different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    Fun fact it uses to be based on the Japense timezone but it was quickly changed to EST.
    Ah, that's what it was, thanks for clearing that up.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •