Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 110

Thread: [Forum Contest] St. Patrick’s World Building Contest

  1. #61
    Lesser Wizard Bruzty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    dark dead forest
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    Lá maith do gach duine!

    I'd like to present my world, THEBLARNEYLIFE, as a submission for the contest.
    GrowID: JonVince

    Ever wondered what it feels like to be a leprechaun? Well, your time has come. THEBLARNEYLIFE will be the world that will give you a tour and some knowledge about the life of a leprechaun in their hometown.

    Venture fun places such as a steam-powered shoe factory, a steampunk secured green beer cellar, and the mushroom leprechaun village. Bring a companion with you on your journey. What are you waiting for? Come now!

    Attachment 233130

    World features:
    Really creative world, but the gameplay reminds just a wotd, also the story shouldn't be in the blarney.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world!
    @imthebuilderbear

  2. #62
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I Don't know
    Posts
    150

    Default

    [QUOTE=Bruzty;4204686]Really creative world, but the gameplay reminds just a wotd, also the story shouldn't be in the blarney.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world![/QUOTE


    100% agreed!

  3. #63
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    449

    Default

    My contest entry:
    IGN:FLISE
    World features a XENONITE crystal and also interesting parkour mechanics.
    Visit LifeofPatrick a world based on the life of ST PATRICK.
    Name:  D7A456A7-37D7-42E3-B5DB-CE35EF42CF5E.png
Views: 203
Size:  751.1 KB

  4. #64
    Lesser Wizard JonVince2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyWing View Post
    I love how the world created, the theme, parkour, story and special the content of the world is PURRRRFECT for me, highly recommended for those who want to play with their friends
    Thank you so much for the feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzty View Post
    Really creative world, but the gameplay reminds just a wotd, also the story shouldn't be in the blarney.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world!
    Thank you for your feedback. I may have written the description as it contains a story but it doesn't have one, just facts and ideas about leprechauns in their daily lives. Yes, the gameplay is somehow fit for a WOTD, but new mechanics for a blarney-inspired world would be nice other than parkour mechanics. Do note not all blarney worlds are fully parkour.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

  5. #65
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzty View Post
    Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world!
    I don't even know, if my is a world for a WOTD or blarney. It's just a story that roams around the world still has the most annoying parkour ever though... Care to check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  6. #66
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    eating brownies
    Posts
    671

    Default PADDYPROWESS!

    St. Patrick's Week means that the BLARNEY worlds have come! Do you have the courage and skill to get to the Blarney Stone?!

    PADDYPROWESS is a world inspired by the BLARNEY worlds, and CLASHPARKOUR! Test your parkouring "prowess" throughout various levels and challenges! It will be hard (you may struggle) but remember what lies in the Blarney Stone's chamber! Gold, riches, leprechauns? Well, you'll see when you get there, so get to parkouring!

    Name:  paddyprowess.png
Views: 196
Size:  659.8 KB

    World Features

    -Varied Decorations from St. Patricks, Seasonal Clashes, and etc.
    -A full set of jammers, including a Xenonite Crystal and Pineapple Guardian.
    -Unique Levels: Tomb Robber, Tricksters, Winter Winds, Cybots, Adventure Item Pathways, and many more.
    -Attention to Detail(see below)

    Special Considerations/Details



    Special Thanks:
    -Lorddirt, Kyan7, WhiteBolts, and IamIm for helping to test!
    -The amazing World-Builders on the "Growtopia Discord Server" for the feedback!

    World: PADDYPROWESS!
    IGN: sSpark!
    Everyone's worlds look great! Goodluck!

  7. #67
    Lesser Knight crushkrtprml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    th
    Posts
    38

    Default

    That my fellow competitors... c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶k̶r̶t̶p̶r̶m̶l̶ sSpark crushed it , well done buddy!

  8. #68
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I Don't know
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crushkrtprml View Post
    That my fellow competitors... c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶k̶r̶t̶p̶r̶m̶l̶ sSpark crushed it , well done buddy!
    Well u guys doesn't know which world is blarney and probably have never done them

  9. #69
    Lesser Knight Navicrevz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    39

    Default INSIDEBLARNEY

    "INSIDEBLARNEY"

    Story:

    One week before St. Patrick's Day you see leprechauns and you destroyed their habitat. As you walk back to your home some bad luck happened to you, it's because St. Patrick punished you for destroying the habitat of his leprechauns, he removed the luck in you and it cause you a bad luck. The only way to get back your luck is to kiss the Golden Blarney stone in Blarney10, but first you have to kiss 9 blarney stones in Blarney1 to Blarney9. Seven days later March 17, St. Patrick's Day you decided to go Blarney1 to Blarney9 to kiss each blarney stones to enter the Blarney10 and kiss the golden blarney stone and bring back your luck.

    Are you ready to kiss each blarney stones to enter Blarney10?

    Features:
    ~Blarney Inspired World
    ~Connected Worlds
    ~Story
    ~Adv Items
    ~PZ Jammers
    ~Weather machine (St Paddy)



    Render Of World:
    Name:  insideblarney-9.png
Views: 287
Size:  754.2 KB

    Connected Worlds:
    Name:  insideblarney2-3.png
Views: 183
Size:  464.3 KB
    Name:  insideblarney3.png
Views: 173
Size:  168.4 KB

    Hope you enjoy

  10. #70
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I Don't know
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    St. Patrick's Week means that the BLARNEY worlds have come! Do you have the courage and skill to get to the Blarney Stone?!

    PADDYPROWESS is a world inspired by the BLARNEY worlds, and CLASHPARKOUR! Test your parkouring "prowess" throughout various levels and challenges! It will be hard (you may struggle) but remember what lies in the Blarney Stone's chamber! Gold, riches, leprechauns? Well, you'll see when you get there, so get to parkouring!

    Name:  paddyprowess.png
Views: 196
Size:  659.8 KB

    World Features

    -Varied Decorations from St. Patricks, Seasonal Clashes, and etc.
    -A full set of jammers, including a Xenonite Crystal and Pineapple Guardian.
    -Unique Levels: Tomb Robber, Tricksters, Winter Winds, Cybots, Adventure Item Pathways, and many more.
    -Attention to Detail(see below)

    Special Considerations/Details



    Special Thanks:
    -Lorddirt, Kyan7, WhiteBolts, and IamIm for helping to test!
    -The amazing World-Builders on the "Growtopia Discord Server" for the feedback!

    World: PADDYPROWESS!
    IGN: sSpark!
    Everyone's worlds look great! Goodluck!
    "Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world!" - Bruzty

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Navicrevz View Post
    "INSIDEBLARNEY"

    Story:

    One week before St. Patrick's Day you see leprechauns and you destroyed their habitat. As you walk back to your home some bad luck happened to you, it's because St. Patrick punished you for destroying the habitat of his leprechauns, he removed the luck in you and it cause you a bad luck. The only way to get back your luck is to kiss the Golden Blarney stone in Blarney10, but first you have to kiss 9 blarney stones in Blarney1 to Blarney9. Seven days later March 17, St. Patrick's Day you decided to go Blarney1 to Blarney9 to kiss each blarney stones to enter the Blarney10 and kiss the golden blarney stone and bring back your luck.

    Are you ready to kiss each blarney stones to enter Blarney10?

    Features:
    ~Blarney Inspired World
    ~Connected Worlds
    ~Story
    ~Adv Items
    ~PZ Jammers
    ~Weather machine (St Paddy)



    Render Of World:
    Name:  insideblarney-9.png
Views: 287
Size:  754.2 KB

    Connected Worlds:
    Name:  insideblarney2-3.png
Views: 183
Size:  464.3 KB
    Name:  insideblarney3.png
Views: 173
Size:  168.4 KB

    Hope you enjoy
    Idea is cool, but the connected worlds ruins the whole look. Imagine having a blarney :

    BLARNEY10 12 1
    BLARNEY10 12 2
    BLARNEY10 12 3


    "Builders forgets what is the real blarney. It's just a parkour, nothing else. The look is important too, but builders overdecorating it and it looks like just a contest/wotd theme world. It shouldnt have stories, connected worlds. Just a simple interesting Parkour world!" - Bruzty

  11. #71
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,782

    Default My entry

    MYSTERIOUSLEPRECHAUN

    Story
    You were going to the Leprechaun's Forest within the deep is the pot o' gold. But before you pass you need to pass a complex cave system with because going through the forest is a bad idea. Some tried to do that and the next day they never return. Will you get to the forest without quitting?.


    Awesome Stuff in the world

    • Cybots and Cyblocks
      A story
      A fun parkour world
      Seasonal Clash Blocks
      P and Z Jammers
      St Paddy's Weather Machine
      And so much more....


    Here's the render
    Name:  mysteriousleprechaun.png
Views: 179
Size:  712.5 KB
    Last edited by TeachMeHow; 03-25-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  12. #72

    Red face [color=blue]BLARNEY KINGDOM [/color]

    Name:  blarneykingdom.png
Views: 169
Size:  634.6 KB
    World Name: BLARNEY KINGDOM
    Grow ID: MisssLeblanc


    Why am i even trolling? Oh because the world is hard to pass.
    Come mate! Ready to go upside down when entering the

    the kingdom of blarney.
    The kingdom's parkour parade will start at the first level - final to reach the goal. This will lead to the best prizes, Thus you'll leave the Castle with great eloquence and skill at flattery once you've puckered your lips and kissed the stone. No matter which origin story you believe, all agree on one thing that kissing the Blarney Stone And the kisser the gift of gab.


    WORLD DETAILS:


    There is a confusing door to start where the true parkour is.

    There is a Pixel of Leprechaun and it's body are made up of confusing maze with spikes.

    There are lots of rare parkours that having a story.

    Also it have levels to pass.

    It do have the story line of St.paddys story.

    There are jammers and weather machines including Punch jammer and St.paddys weather machine.

    It have Adventure items.

    WORLD DONE ON MARCH 24,2020, TUESDAY.

    I've access my friend just to take a selfie he don't have credits.

    Some facts about st.patrick



    Last edited by Z4NDER; 03-24-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •