Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Issues] Backpack Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

We've open the Beta servers on Windows PC today to give you guys the chance to test the Backpack Update! Please let us know in this thread what you think about the additional update, if there are any issues, and of course your suggestions!

For more details on how to access the Beta servers, please check this link.

See you in Beta!

~ Kairos
    Everything seems to be working fine so far based on my testing. But, there is a huge lag sometimes when I try to upgrade my backpack space, but other than that everything is handy dandy.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Everything is fine for me. the 396 backpack update will be so nice to add to the game!

I did bought some of rsp,ssp,clothing pack,some items pack... No bug

Issues

When you click on a small space after the last item slot of a row (as demonstrated by the red dot after the mushroom's slot), the first item of the next row is selected (the diving board, in this case).

I don't know if this is intended or not, but changing your inventory filter resets and deselects your inventory search bar.

I also don't know if this is intended or not, but zooming in and out is possible while you have your cursor over your hotbar, item tabs, and search icon.

The item slots' hitboxes on the inventory aren't a perfect square, or at least how you see the slot visually. The hitbox covers a bit of the slot on top of it. It's not really a big deal, though.

Please, ignore these:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by IPedro; 03-12-2020 at 01:24 AM.
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    Issues

When you click on a small space after the last item slot of a row (as demonstrated by the red dot after the mushroom's slot), the first item of the next row is selected (the diving board, in this case).

I don't know if this is intended or not, but changing your inventory filter resets and deselects your inventory search bar.

I also don't know if this is intended or not, but zooming in and out is possible while you have your cursor over your hotbar, item tabs, and search icon.

The item slots' hitboxes on the inventory aren't a perfect square, or at least how you see the slot visually. The hitbox covers a bit of the slot on top of it. It's not really a big deal, though.

Please, ignore these:
    I guess the hitbox on that red dot is also the hitbox of the next item. (For those larger monitors)

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    Issues

this has been a thing on the game for a while, basically im annoyed with it lol

and yea i dont see any much prob than just the search bar

if you do click on the search bar and closed your bp, it will keep focusing on the search bar so pressing W A D will not make you move since its focused on the search bar.

My suggestions are :

upon closing the backpack make the screen focused instead of the search bar its really annoying tho
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#1337

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Hey guys, just want to let you know that we already closed the beta server after the restart earlier. Thanks for participating! But do continue to share issues or bug reports here.