Thread: [Suggestions] Backpack Update

Default [Suggestions] Backpack Update

Hello,here are my reports at the moment for Inventory and Backpack Update.
    Also this is my perspective on to the said update.

Minor bugs on the clothing tab
    -I still have space on my inventory however when i try to buy some clothing on the game it does not allow me to buy rare clothes.However, when i try to buy other items on the shop it lets me to buy some blocks and other items but not on clothing.
    Maybe the said clothing tab has minimum slots only for clothes and as well for the seed and blocks.

Item search
    -Upon trying the backpack search on the inventory i notice that once that im done searching and lower my inventory i am unable to move which is due to the search is still active.

Suggestion:Maybe we could tweak it that once the player lower his inventory down he may able to move again.

Other Suggestion:
    ***Maybe if possible to put the number of the item slots like (100/396) right next to the all tab so that the player will be able to know if his/her inventory is full. Rather than putting it on the player wrench.

***Also i notice that there is a others tab button which all of the consumables and other materials. i suggest that if the player would type consumable it would be benefiting to be as well sorted to show on the search all the consumable items. As well for the word material so that it would be easier to the player to check it on their inventory.

That's all at the moment ill update it once i have seen other things interesting.
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

You can report those here, too

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Lesser Wizard

Maybe you already have the clothes you were supposed to get?? The current maximum of item count is 200, and the theoretical absolute max is 255.

Knight

Default Clicking anywhere should go off the search option.

Whenever you search for an item in your backpack you have to press ENTER to be able to move again. I think it should change so once we click anywhere else we stop searching/typing.

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Maybe you already have the clothes you were supposed to get?? The current maximum of item count is 200, and the theoretical absolute max is 255.
    Sorry for the long, reply i already have tried that as well while on beta but still unable to do so. idk it might be on my end as well if im only the one who experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprumble View Post
    Whenever you search for an item in your backpack you have to press ENTER to be able to move again. I think it should change so once we click anywhere else we stop searching/typing.
    Well its one way to use it but i prefer the dragging down inventory/backpack due to if this got impletented on devices it would be easier on the said settings, Still both are great for suggestions.
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia