Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27

Thread: Please be honest.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default Please be honest.

    Hey guys,
    Please let me know if there is something negative about me and I want to turn them into Positive. Please do not be toxic in this thread just say it politely. I will take all opinions I mean anything.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    715

    Default

    To be honest

    Sometimes your too positive.......


    -end of tape.




    Tediore is a good company change my mind.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Hey guys,
    Please let me know if there is something negative about me and I want to turn them into Positive. Please do not be toxic in this thread just say it politely. I will take all opinions I mean anything.
    There is nothing wrong with you, everyone likes you in a different way.
    In other words, you aren't hated here or negative at anyway.
    Trust me, I've been here longer than you and have seen things that everyone here hates.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    To be honest

    Sometimes your too positive.......


    -end of tape.
    Haha I'm always positive

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    There is nothing wrong with you, everyone likes you in a different way.
    In other words, you aren't hated here or negative at anyway.
    Trust me, I've been here longer than you and have seen things that everyone here hates.
    I really apperciate it, this actually got me in tears idk why lol. But my grammar and these things need a fix right ? so can you tell me what I have to make positive
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    I've seen a couple people picking on you here, and it sucks that you've been through some negative comments, but don't ever let them take you down.

    The best thing you can be is yourself, so don't let go of that.
    There's always going to be people who don't like you, as much as there'll be people who you don't like. We don't have to like everyone.


    This thing caught my eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    But my grammar and these things need a fix right ?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you don't speak English as your first language? Your English is fine, though! You don't need to stress it


    Try not to take negative personally

    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    I've seen a couple people picking on you here, and it sucks that you've been through some negative comments, but don't ever let them take you down.

    The best thing you can be is yourself, so don't let go of that.
    There's always going to be people who don't like you, as much as there'll be people who you don't like. We don't have to like everyone.


    This thing caught my eye.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you don't speak English as your first language? Your English is fine, though! You don't need to stress it


    Try not to take negative personally
    Thanks dude really apperciate it. I know English is not my first language but I would say it's pretty far that I have learned alot only from a Game that is Growtopia. I mean I didn't know any English before but look at me. I'm really happy that I made progression, but I want to fix the grammar stuff which will make it even more perfect. Also I will nevee let anyone let me down and if they do I will always get up. Well people some time hate but I don't hate because there is a thing called love. Also If someone hates me about something, That gives me motivation to make that guy love me you get me ?
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Thanks dude really apperciate it. I know English is not my first language but I would say it's pretty far that I have learned alot only from a Game that is Growtopia. I mean I didn't know any English before but look at me. I'm really happy that I made progression, but I want to fix the grammar stuff which will make it even more perfect. Also I will nevee let anyone let me down and if they do I will always get up. Well people some time hate but I don't hate because there is a thing called love. Also If someone hates me about something, That gives me motivation to make that guy love me you get me ?
    Great attitude

    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Great attitude
    Thank you very much really. Your words means alot.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    when you first came in forums, you started being annoying actually and whenever i see you, i get annoyed but then, after a couple of days, i got actually used to seeing your name. you're actually really helpful ngl. you've improved from the day when you first started off. now, you're a master sorcerer, ngl you're quick lol

    keep it up bro, just don't be an annoying minimod

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    Please ACTUALLY read threads before trying to help, or else it makes you look like a minimod
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Your avatar is unnerving, but I am not sure why. Figured here would be as good a time as ever to mentioned that.

    EDIT: I think it is because of those ancap memes.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

    Contact Info:

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    when you first came in forums, you started being annoying actually and whenever i see you, i get annoyed but then, after a couple of days, i got actually used to seeing your name. you're actually really helpful ngl. you've improved from the day when you first started off. now, you're a master sorcerer, ngl you're quick lol

    keep it up bro, just don't be an annoying minimod
    Hahah Ty and I really don't act like mini mod maybe my words are but I really do not intend to act like mini mod. I juat try to help with the knowledge I have nothing else also I apperciate it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Please ACTUALLY read threads before trying to help, or else it makes you look like a minimod
    I always read before replaying really.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Your avatar is unnerving, but I am not sure why. Figured here would be as good a time as ever to mentioned that.

    EDIT: I think it is because of those ancap memes.
    This smiley face ? I actually put it there because I'm a happy person lol I want to add my own profile like ingame profile but I'm not that good at editing I apologise.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •