Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] St. Patrick's Week 2020

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Humanwaste View Post
    Cool i did not know that. I truly appreciate it. I also wanted to mention something positive. I am having a blast in these parkours ive beat all but #9. Quick question is blarney9 set on a timer . Ive been respawned to the white door twice. Either way tons of fun. This is my first time to participate in st.patricks and the forums..been playing about 3yrs.
    As far as I know, no, BLARNEY9 isn't on a timer. You could've been respawning to the white door due to lag or syncing servers. From my experience, I am in BLARNEY9 anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour and I haven't had that issue.
    GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
    MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Attachment 232397

Top O' the mornin' to ya laddies!

We are live with another event! This time is St. Patrick's day! You can check out our announcement here.

Feel free to share with us your feedback in this thread!

~ NekoRei
    There needs to be a BLARNEY10. 10 blarney stones are required to make a leprechaun pet, so it would make sense to have 10 BLARNEY worlds.

The Obelisk parts in BLARNEY5 and BLARNEY7 needs to be removed and parkour elements need to replace them. I say this because after expanding BLARNEY worlds with the addition of ‘_1, _2, _3’ etc. there are less people in the worlds to help with the Obelisk parts of BLARNEY5 and BLARNEY7. And those BLARNEY worlds are the only ones where it’s nearly impossible or completely impossible to kiss the Blarney Stone without help during the obelisk part.

My last suggestions is to increase the chance of getting a better item then the regular items such as potatoes, potato couch, celtic blocks, green blocks, etc. I’m not saying to increase it where it’s guaranteed to get a good item every time you kiss the stone, but it seems like an unfair percentage. I’ve played every BLARNEY world (besides 7) since BLARNEY worlds have been introduced, and I’ve only gotten 1 rare item the past 3 years.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    My last suggestion is to increase the chance of getting a better item then the regular items such as potatoes, potato couch, celtic blocks, green blocks, etc. I’m not saying to increase it where it’s guaranteed to get a good item every time you kiss the stone, but it seems like an unfair percentage. I’ve played every BLARNEY world (besides 7) since BLARNEY worlds have been introduced, and I’ve only gotten 1 rare item the past 3 years.
    This. Please take this into consideration as I too have been doing all blarney worlds over the past 2 years on my account and alts, and I rarely ever get good prizes. Maybe from time to time I’ll find an Emerald Shard while parkouring, but besides that I’m really just stocked up on basic prizes.
    GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
    MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

A minor Suggestion on the Blarney worlds is to Turn off the Music of the Pine guard which sometimes gives a minor lag spike,Yes i do know that some of the music blocks on the blarney worlds are intended to be on, However for the Pine Guards on other Blarney worlds it is kind of annoying. Thank you
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

Squire

Default Feedback - St. Patrick's Week 2020

My feedback for the St. Patrick's Week. ( Note this post isn't to diss Ubisoft in anyway as I still enjoyed the event )

This year's St. Patrick's event has been the same and repetitive. Each year it seems to get increasingly boring especially for veterans who have been playing for a while. I have a few suggestions that could make next years more rewarding and exciting.

- Updating the parkour in every Blarney world so that us players expect something different each year rather than doing it just for the rewards. Especially the Obelisk parts that are in BLARNEY 5 and BLARNEY 7. It becomes increasingly difficult to try and complete the parkours after a couple of days the event started because there are zero players in the world to help you. Making the parkour more self-reliant would be a lot easier for us players.

- Disabling Billboards (addressed)

- Rewards, specifically cosmetics. This year's new items it seems like the Ubisoft team focused more on cosmetics rather than items such as blocks, etc. I was hoping to see more blocks as it encourages players to build and create St. Patrick themed worlds. This year's cosmetics have also been a bit disappointing in my eyes because it seems Ubisoft has put minimal effort into them. The Shamrock Wings just don't look like wings.

- During a type of holiday event that requires people to be in a certain world and do Parkour it gets frustrating when you disconnect due to the server, sub sync-ing and etc. Finding a way to decrease the chances of this will make it a lot more enjoyable for us players.

That's all, If there's anything I didn't include don't mind adding to it. Thanks for your time.
    "untitled 2014-"

Name Changed to Paths - 2/15/2016

handing out hearts since 2003 :^)

I completely agree, other than the stpatricksparty which was as good as it possibly could be this st patricks week was very average and it's sad to say it as is ubisoft flooded a bunch of cosmetics but none of them 'add value' as they are just vanity items for the rich but for novice or less rich players they are stuck with collecting the same leprechaun outfit that thy've had for the past 3years. And i don't mean to seem rude or ignorant as this is just my opinion
    LetsGo

Turn off billboards in your personal settings.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Squire

I've already said It was addressed. Thanks for the suggestion.
    "untitled 2014-"

Quote Originally Posted by xFrostx View Post
    My feedback for the St. Patrick's Week. ( Note this post isn't to diss Ubisoft in anyway as I still enjoyed the event )

This year's St. Patrick's event has been the same and repetitive. Each year it seems to get increasingly boring especially for veterans who have been playing for a while. I have a few suggestions that could make next years more rewarding and exciting.

- Updating the parkour in every Blarney world so that us players expect something different each year rather than doing it just for the rewards. Especially the Obelisk parts that are in BLARNEY 5 and BLARNEY 7. It becomes increasingly difficult to try and complete the parkours after a couple of days the event started because there are zero players in the world to help you. Making the parkour more self-reliant would be a lot easier for us players.

- Disabling Billboards (addressed)

- Rewards, specifically cosmetics. This year's new items it seems like the Ubisoft team focused more on cosmetics rather than items such as blocks, etc. I was hoping to see more blocks as it encourages players to build and create St. Patrick themed worlds. This year's cosmetics have also been a bit disappointing in my eyes because it seems Ubisoft has put minimal effort into them. The Shamrock Wings just don't look like wings.

- During a type of holiday event that requires people to be in a certain world and do Parkour it gets frustrating when you disconnect due to the server, sub sync-ing and etc. Finding a way to decrease the chances of this will make it a lot more enjoyable for us players.

That's all, If there's anything I didn't include don't mind adding to it. Thanks for your time.
    + 1 I'm really hoping they change the pineapple event. I've been playing this game for almost 6 years now and at like the first 2-3(maybe 4) times, everything is new and fun to explore but then it starts getting repetitive. I haven't participated in any event for the past 2 years because I've already tried every possible thing in an event. I really hope that Ubisoft changes some events by adding some stuff or introducing a new thing in every event.
    Last edited by Law_Growtopia; 03-19-2020 at 03:04 AM. Reason: forgot to add a word lol
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    + 1 I'm really hoping they change the pineapple event. I've been playing this game for almost 6 years now and at like the first 2-3(maybe 4) times, everything is new and fun to explore but then it starts getting repetitive. I haven't participated in any event for the past 2 years because I've already every possible thing in an event. I really hope that Ubisoft changes some events by adding some stuff or introducing a new thing in every event.
    Totally agree with you. Thanks for the response. <3
    "untitled 2014-"

Hey guys, we have a feedback thread for St. Patrick's Week event (it's actually stickied in this subforum).

I will merge this there. Kindly share your feedback in the feedback thread in the future.

I hope you can lessen more the graphics of the game while doing parkour though
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*