Thread: Hey there, just voicing out something about building.

Default Hey there, just voicing out something about building.

Well. yeah. I won WOTD today (flex) and thank you, growtopia.

Just had to share these thoughts regarding a forumer I talked to. It's about my world. No name-dropping of course. I'm just here to answer your questions, and not just you. I always get these questions from other people.

Question #1 : "Why do you do WOTD? For profit?"
    Answer : No. I don't do WOTD for profit. I'm pretty sure we all have personal answers regarding this one. You might be making WOTDs for quest, or for diamond locks, but come on. Do not generalize. Without any sugarcoats or lies, I am making WOTDs for recognition (it feels good seeing your name in the gazette and official website for 24 hours).

Question #2 : "Why did you sell your other trophies and worlds if not for profit?"
    Answer : Back then, trophy was a lot more priceless. I rarely even profiting from selling both world and trophy. And I am so passionate about my building career back then, already. I had like around 90wls budget per world (for my first WOTD) or like 150 wls. I couldn't make another world without selling both the trophy and the world.

(For anyone wondering why am I acting like this, here's why)
    So a guy just asked me "Why do you do WOTD? For profit?" I answered no, and explained. My friend defended me and he told him to shut up and I was like "Actually, (friend) is a WOTD builder." and then he just said "I didnt ask". Something like that. I was lowkey offended. He followed his question with "Why not? Ez 50 dls lol" something like that. And here's when I got really confused. He was obviously pushing me to sell my trophies and I know it'll be bad for me after. Just by the way he asked and said that. But correct me if i'm wrong. Anyways, my friend began saying things about not selling trophies (defending us against generalization). I told him to stop so it won't be big. Well, the guy wasn't really talking until he left with the words "Boring world". Which I guess is another hasty generalization? Well, the render, I guess would be very very boring. It's all dark. But he barely even touched the world. He was just at the entrance. Obviously just trying to destroy my day but gosh, I'm so affected. Of all the aspects of my growtopia living, just not with my building, please.

This has been another issue with my friend. Well, I am not the victim, or involved somehow but a WOTD maker is trying to destroy my friend's ways. Seriously, Only attitude is another requirement for WOTD Winning. Like how can you give "respect" to people who doesn't even deserve any?

Yeah. Sorry, just had to voice this out real quick. Thanks for reading!!

EDIT : He's using an alternate account. For sure I know he's a forumer since he talked about how I "spammed" the thread.
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 03-13-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Other than that...
    Good job on WOTD!
    My VOTW attempt!:

Hope I win!

Who knows maybe he's just jealous?
    Pssst, over here

Quote Originally Posted by RomanPirate View Post
    Other than that...
    Good job on WOTD!
    Thank youu. And thank you for spending your 6th reply into my useless rant.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    Who knows maybe he's just jealous?
    I do not grant myself the right to conclude. Sooo, I don't know. Just really want to vent things out since it's been like this every time i get the award.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Lesser Wizard

Imagine seeing your world and your GrowID in the /news. Best feeling.
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608